STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Any recommendations for a weightlifting belt? It’ll be my first but I’m looking to lift a little heavier on a constant basis and would like the support. Hoping to get some recommendations in case any Labor Day sales come along. Thanks in advance!

Any recommendations for a weightlifting belt? It’ll be my first but I’m looking to lift a little heavier on a constant basis and would like the support. Hoping to get some recommendations in case any Labor Day sales come along. Thanks in advance!
Rogue belts are good imo. Not crazy expensive.

I have this one. Works well.

I have a pioneer belt. Gets the job done for me.

20220824_183729.jpg

Pioneer is a great brand. Inzer too.

Honestly most belts are good enough for most people. My first belt was a 10mm inzer.

Only time you need to get the sbd belt is if you're super serious into powerlifting and you're gonna be doing it for years to come.

Or if you're fat AF and need a big boy belt

You dudes sitting around with literally decades of accumulation of old, stained, $5 shirts from Walmart. Probably got excess crusty shirts taking up drawer space.

Meanwhile I bought about 7 of these sometime circa 2013-2014. I'll probably never have to buy or store another shirt to workout in ever again.

One of the greatest pieces of athletic apparel of all time, the first gen Nike Running Dry Knit shirt.

Indestructible, unchangeable, probably closing in on 1000 washes. Flawless accentuation of the physique , feels like skin.

1661413161162.png

1661413143651.png

I’m a Goodfellow man.. Target brand

$6 and they got fire colors. I been hunting this baby blue jawn they just got in but they only got a M left.. smh

The other week there was an online sale for $3 / shirt :pimp:
I grabbed a bunch on the sale also. For the price it's hard to complain, but I feel like the torso on them don't fit great. Way too wide. I'm having a hell of a time trying to find shirts that are truly slim through the torso as well

I grabbed a bunch on the sale also. For the price it's hard to complain, but I feel like the torso on them don't fit great. Way too wide. I'm having a hell of a time trying to find shirts that are truly slim through the torso as well
Maybe that’s why I like them. I have broad shoulders.

You dudes sitting around with literally decades of accumulation of old, stained, $5 shirts from Walmart. Probably got excess crusty shirts taking up drawer space.

Meanwhile I bought about 7 of these sometime circa 2013-2014. I'll probably never have to buy or store another shirt to workout in ever again.

One of the greatest pieces of athletic apparel of all time, the first gen Nike Running Dry Knit shirt.

Indestructible, unchangeable, probably closing in on 1000 washes. Flawless accentuation of the physique , feels like skin.

1661413161162.png

1661413143651.png
Damn. Just called us peasants.

1661413161162.png

1661413143651.png
Reported for bullying

1661413161162.png

1661413143651.png
Walmart synthetic fabric blends stink. I bought like 20 Hanes underwears there in 2018 & they smelled of black jeans & Walmart for like 6 months, 5 years later they stink of mothballs and cabbage ( I don't consume either) .

Last edited:
My arthritis been acting up BAD. I try and keep a high protein diet because I’m trying to build testosterone being over 40. Red meat & shell fish are my **** but it triggers my gout.

Back
Top Bottom