STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Decided to go to the gym that's near my job after work. I knew I ran out of protein and smoothie ingredients so I went to the juice bar in the gym. The girl tells me its ok to pay for my drink and I can pick it up when I'm done with my workout. Did back work today and HIIT on the treadmill. Ended the HIIT work early because of cramps. 10 minutes til the gym closes I go to the bar, no one is there. Gym employee tells me the girls at the juice bar left and he can't go behind the counter to get my drink. Tells me to come back tomorrow to get the drink. Fail. :smh: I don't want to go to any fast food spots right now. :smh:
You running HIIT to cut fat? Why are you having a juice bar shake though if you're trying to cut calories?

I knew I wasn't going to be able to have a post workout meal. Why do you normally have after a HIIT run?

So I was sick for the whole week.

Go back into the gym yesterday for chest.

Bout to go hoop right now, get myself back into shape.
Then Gym later tonight (weights).
Then hiking tomorrow morning.
Then gym again tomorrow night (weights).

I am going to DESTROY my body (word to Freeze) this weekend to make up for a whole week of being sick in bed.

Lets Get It!! Team Fit. Get out there and be active. :smokin

Last edited:
I started taking glucosamine this week. Placebo or not, my knees and hips already feel better.
I have had bad knees since I was 16. I used to take glucosamine. Haven't really taken it in the last 2 years.

so incorporate more ginseng into your diet. I put ginseng in most of my shakes, I put powdered ginseng in my oatmeal, I sometime pop a ginseng "pill" an hour before I work out. When I say ginseng pill, I cut a chip shaped size from the ginseng root and skin it, put it in a little bag, and eat it about an hour before I work out. I also put powdered ginseng in my water. Ginseng is a natural anti-inflammatory.

It is 53* outside today. I WAS going to hoop but I am going to ride my damn bike now. It is too nice out for me to be in the gym. Go outside and workout with nature today YALL. :smokin

Lunch: homemade whole wheat pita bread, eggs over-easy, 1/2 avocado, habanero sauce

:lol: exactly how I feel...what's up with iLLest last few posts man...the muscle is starting to compress your brain bro, not allowing you to think logically, how I'm a noob and I know is best to listen to your body or else you'll be screwed and apparently you don't know this yourself...c'mon brah..
He's been complaining like a female.

Waah I binge ate.

Waah I'm stressed out.

Waah I hurt my back.

Man the **** up bro. You've clearly worked hard to get where you are. You're better than this BS.

I hope that motivates you.

Just getting back from the gym :smokin

Awesome sesh. starting the second half of KG's 12 week yesterday. My body is ready!

Keto is going great...

...it's those damn people who do iTHIS that grind my gears :smh: :smh:

Luckily i'm not as easily convinced as they are :lol:

Anyone try that 6lbs bag of whey they got at Costco?

Been using it since November and I have zero complaints with it. Vanilla is the one I use.

Went on a 2 mile run along the San Diego harbor this morning and just finished up with a nice bicep workout at the gym :nthat:

Anyone try that 6lbs bag of whey they got at Costco?

Been using it since November and I have zero complaints with it. Vanilla is the one I use.

Went on a 2 mile run along the San Diego harbor this morning and just finished up with a nice bicep workout at the gym :nthat:

What part of SD you live in bro?
I was born in National City, moved out of SD when i was a kid.
But i constantly visit cousins and aunts who live near PB, poway, and little italy.

Last edited:
I want to start getting more consistent with going to the gym and think a routine would help me. Do any of you guys have any beginner routines you recommend. I usually just use machines, and dumbbells for military press and bicep curls, so I'm new to the whole thing. 
Go to bodybuilding.com and check the newbie section in the forum. Very good information there.

got an email from bodybuilding.com. I guess my order for the 2 bags of 4.4 lbs deal of protein didn't make it

Back
Top Bottom