STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Same here. They emailed me saying it was discontinued. I think I'm just going to request The usual ON instead and pay the difference.

Good day man.

Biked about 15 miles

Did my pullups/pushups/dips routine.

Stopped and ate sandwich.

Came home, washed up. Made some lamb chops, diced sweet potatoes, green peppers/onions mix.

:smokin

Ordered me belt, creatine. BB.com is having a sale on Dymatize creatine. Buy 2, get 1 free. 1500 grams for $24.

Creatine: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/creatine.html

Was looking around at the belt selection while at work, and I settled for this: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gasp/training-belt.html

They're having a sale on it too, 25% off.

Just wondering as to how I'm going to take the creatine. I'm not sure whether I'll go with the 5g/day or go through a loading phase. For a loading phase, how much creatine are you taking daily, and for how many days exactly? Also, I was hearing about starting an insulin spike while taking creatine...how important is that exactly?

no need insulin spike. no need grape juice. just take 5 grams a day whatever time of day is convenient. make sure you drink a gallon of water each day.

Ordered me belt, creatine. BB.com is having a sale on Dymatize creatine. Buy 2, get 1 free. 1500 grams for $24.

Creatine: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/creatine.html

Was looking around at the belt selection while at work, and I settled for this: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gasp/training-belt.html

They're having a sale on it too, 25% off.

Just wondering as to how I'm going to take the creatine. I'm not sure whether I'll go with the 5g/day or go through a loading phase. For a loading phase, how much creatine are you taking daily, and for how many days exactly? Also, I was hearing about starting an insulin spike while taking creatine...how important is that exactly?
Good looks on the creatine.  I was looking for some.  My con-crete capsules are almost done. 

Hopefully the Dymatize works well

Good day man.

Biked about 15 miles

Did my pullups/pushups/dips routine.

Stopped and ate sandwich.

Came home, washed up. Made some lamb chops, diced sweet potatoes, green peppers/onions mix.

smokin.gif
Steezy's got you trained well

Bout to cop 2 bottles of Oximega fish oil and 2 bottles of Orange triad and 1000g of Allmax Creapure, I would get the dymative which is 500g more but the reviews on the All Max are very good for the price

i remember telling you guys i could barely squat 135 few months ago after taking over a year off after hurting myself doing 225. Did 175 today feltgoodman. slowly getting back up there..

if you're dead set on loading, 20 grams/day split up in 4 doses taken throughout the day for a week. stop loading if you feel bloated or get diarrhea and just take 5 grams/day. i'm pretty sure that once you're saturated, you can get by at around 2-3 grams/day.

Ne1 know good chewable or liquid vitamins or fish oil?????? I can't swallow pills for anything

Hhhheeeeeeelllllpppppo

They got chewy gummy multivitamins, calcium, fiber, omega 3 fats at Costco for adults last time I was there.

Even though there is no need, I'll probably load my creatine. 1 week > 4 weeks for me.

Time to get it in the gym for my early Sunday session. Let's get it, Fit Fam.

Explain this loading thing for me guys? I just got my creatine a day ago and have just been taking 5g with my whey. What would loading do, how long, etc?

Explain this loading thing for me guys? I just got my creatine a day ago and have just been taking 5g with my whey. What would loading do, how long, etc?
Loading is basically increasing the amount of creatine in your body at all times supposedly. I'd have to check but I believe the tubs claim something like 5 spoons (25g total) a day for 1 or 2 weeks. I've heard just as many claims saying loading is a waste and unnecessary as claims that it works better.

Do what you want with it, I personally don't do a loading phase for creatine.

Anybody catch snl last night? Just made me think of this thread... Haha

"All gold everything"

Legumes all on my plate
Spirulina all in my shake
No eggs up in my cake
Don't believe it tastes great

And "The Vegan Shake" lol

Anybody catch snl last night? Just made me think of this thread... Haha

"All gold everything"

Legumes all on my plate
Spirulina all in my shake
No eggs up in my cake
Don't believe it tastes great

And "The Vegan Shake" lol
You associate a vegan diet with fitness? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom