STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

CHEST DAY

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO 

IM THE BEST CANT NOBODY STOP ME

BIG DOGS IN THE HOUSE!!!

^lol yall beat me to it. I thin ksteezy meant deadlifts. Sometimes be having some huge *** bruises the day after deadlifts. :smokin Hate when I bust my shins open and start leaking tho. :smh:

Last edited:
Need advice fam:

Wasn't feeling it from the jump today. And I knew that. But I was stubborn. Hit legs on Tuesday and chest on Wednesday, both HAMMMMM.

Went in today to do back...started with dead lifts...

Bar x 20
135 x 10
135 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 5
315 x 5
315 x 5

My lower back was on fire. No not in a good way. But PAINNNNNNN. I just stood there like what did I just do. Left the gym and immediately went to go get a massage.

My question is, do I go in tomorrow and finish what I started and do back? Do I dead lift again or take a week off from em?

What y'all suggest?

iLLest!
You're kidding right?

You feel pain one day and then want to go back again the next day and deadlift again. Rest your body. Im sure you know that already- no need to come this thread for reassurance

Pointless

People that are all extra at a gym really irk the crap out of me, slamming weights, screaming, just being straight Dbags to everyone around them as if they owned the damb place :smh:

fam, there was this guy at the gym yesterday. he got two dumbells, and went at sat at the leg press machine, the vertical one where your feet are above you yet your torso is kinda on an incline.. he threw plates on the machine then he sat down, got his legs in order on the machine and grabbed the dumbbells and proceeded to perform both the leg press and the db incline bench at the same damn time. most ******edest **** I've seen in a while. And yea, I watched him wit this face :stoneface:

fam, there was this guy at the gym yesterday. he got two dumbells, and went at sat at the leg press machine, the vertical one where your feet are above you yet your torso is kinda on an incline.. he threw plates on the machine then he sat down, got his legs in order on the machine and grabbed the dumbbells and proceeded to perform both the leg press and the db incline bench at the same damn time. most ******edest **** I've seen in a while. And yea, I watched him wit this face :stoneface:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leg day. Really just working on the basic power movements today, squats and deadlifts. throw in some power cleans. just going for mass and strength in this ham hocks.
laugh.gif

Pointless
People that are all extra at a gym really irk the crap out of me, slamming weights, screaming, just being straight Dbags to everyone around them as if they owned the damb place
mean.gif

fam, there was this guy at the gym yesterday. he got two dumbells, and went at sat at the leg press machine, the vertical one where your feet are above you yet your torso is kinda on an incline.. he threw plates on the machine then he sat down, got his legs in order on the machine and grabbed the dumbbells and proceeded to perform both the leg press and the db incline bench at the same damn time. most ******edest **** I've seen in a while. And yea, I watched him wit this face
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

That How Bad do you Want it vid should be in the opening post.  I watch it a few times a week.  They need to make a part 3.

That bicep curl video tho...
roll.gif

Couldn't breathe while watching that, lol.  At least they had dope music playing in the background.

left work early today because of the snow, was able to get time in an empty gym and I took my back behind the woodshed and sodomized it. Wish I could lift during off hours ever day of the week, quite the treat.

Any gym music guilty pleasures? I stay playing Santo gold - big mouth, gets me too hyped
I bump any type of Scrillex
laugh.gif

Guilty pleasure, but reggae gets me going at the gym for some reason. There was an in gym DJ the other day and he busted out Dutty Wine, had me doing my dumbell presses like nothing, so in rhythm too.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom