STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

me when I go to Switzerland 🇨🇭 and show off my calisthenic rizz

You better be in middle or junior high school like all them girls are.
sitdown2.png

Matter of fact, just drop your name and addy. I gotchu scum perv fambo.
full

he isn’t trying to be a powerlifter tho and maximal strength doesn’t seem to be his goal either…but making 50 rep sets routine aren’t likely to be all that effective for endurance or strength

Agreed, and we don't want him in #PLCrew, but the milk & nSuns was for you.
ufdup.png

parents straight from the motherland so it’s a no go on the lactose & i don’t do programs so what else you got 😂.

back to the topic, skipped deadlifts last week from slightly tweaking my back on failing 555 on the trap bar from the week prior but i did squat a pr w/405 x 2 to a 12in box got froggy & failed w/420 tho, also been working on different pressing variations decline, flat, & incline…interesting feeling out differences there

getting more confident w/these backflips too, almost back to that confidence of my heyday 😏

parents straight from the motherland so it’s a no go on the lactose & i don’t do programs so what else you got 😂.

back to the topic, skipped deadlifts last week from slightly tweaking my back on failing 555 on the trap bar from the week prior but i did squat a pr w/405 x 2 to a 12in box got froggy & failed w/420 tho, also been working on different pressing variations decline, flat, & incline…interesting feeling out differences there

getting more confident w/these backflips too, almost back to that confidence of my heyday 😏

I’m ADOS, so we been in this bish, word to DJ Drama.

Milk will get your deadlift right, but I get it, not everyone is willing to pay the Porcelain Price to achieve greatness.
71db73f0f5ba8c30a91e4db57d456c-removebg-preview.png

I’m ADOS, so we been in this bish, word to DJ Drama.

Milk will get your deadlift right, but I get it, not everyone is willing to pay the Porcelain Price to achieve greatness.
71db73f0f5ba8c30a91e4db57d456c-removebg-preview.png

🤣🤣🤣 porcelain price, nah i’m super good on that 😂 never been a milk drinker tho, it’s always been disgusting outside of cereal & perhaps cookies when i was younger, can literally count on one hand the times i have bought milk in the past 2 decades(2 times, & both were for a mac ‘n’ cheese recipe)…was just talking about this w/a new co-worker who is trying to gain ‘muscle mommy’ status, she loves milks and puts milk in ‘everything’ and every meal 🤢🤢🤢

their honey graham flavor is pretty legit. not too sweet at all.

🤣🤣🤣 porcelain price, nah i’m super good on that 😂 never been a milk drinker tho, it’s always been disgusting outside of cereal & perhaps cookies when i was younger, can literally count on one hand the times i have bought milk in the past 2 decades(2 times, & both were for a mac ‘n’ cheese recipe)…was just talking about this w/a new co-worker who is trying to gain ‘muscle mommy’ status, she loves milks and puts milk in ‘everything’ and every meal 🤢🤢🤢

Muscle mommy status? She gone get these gains alright.
shaq.png

Inb4 it doesn't fit her macros.
JgsPS.png

But in all seriousness I need to get back on my half gallon a day bidness so I can go up a weight class.
mjcry1.png

their honey graham flavor is pretty legit. not too sweet at all.

I'm not a broke boy per se but I can justify almost two bucks for a single scoop of whey, especially at my weight.
hubie.png

Some of you ain't trained your bodies to do that before you even step to the gym? A pity.
full

somehow it became a habit, doesn’t matter if i already made a deposit before, time day…it’s like walking through them gym doors triggers my bowels 😤 it’s annoying (greatly exacerbated if the cleaning crew hasn’t made their round yet) but also kinda calming 🤦🏿‍♂️🙃 at this point, the process of nesting the commode correctly w/tp such that there is no possibility of direct cheek contact, catching up in the group chat/managing emails, the release, meditative meticulous wiping, all contributes to the prep to lift; it’s almost a warmup at this point…hit the gym this morning @ 2am and immediately need a bathroom appointment 😂

somehow it became a habit, doesn’t matter if i already made a deposit before, time day…it’s like walking through them gym doors triggers my bowels 😤 it’s annoying (greatly exacerbated if the cleaning crew hasn’t made their round yet) but also kinda calming 🤦🏿‍♂️🙃 at this point, the process of nesting the commode correctly w/tp such that there is no possibility of direct cheek contact, catching up in the group chat/managing emails, the release, meditative meticulous wiping, all contributes to the prep to lift; it’s almost a warmup at this point…hit the gym this morning @ 2am and immediately need a bathroom appointment 😂

Yeah, I'm cool on that. I ain't tryna be in the middle of the gym dropping the Browns off at the Super Bowl.

I don't trust the cleaning crew, ain't tryna be keeping baby wipes in the gym bag, and if you ever clogged the toilet and started a flood, you'd have to move towns or commit dat.
full

Plus I know some of y'all be leaving them joints funkashell.
Smell No
I'm cool on sitting on toilet somebody else warmed up.

gym sharks 5 in shorts are my favorite. cheap too.\

These cardio sessions arent fun but I feel like theres no healthy short cut to actually looking defined. :lol:

As long as you're hurting anyone, I guess...

Gym heads tell me I'm looking even more brolic even though I'm only up 2 lbs.
473cdb73b0f3ac778e61d130be34fb.png

Cats that wouldn't spit on me if I was on fire outchea paying homage to the gym gawd, so I don't know your problems.
SSJ3-Wow.png

5 inch?

I'm need at least 10 inches, :emoji_pause_button: ...

But frfr if I can become a Ranger panties soulja (Rangers lead the way) that might be the last piece of the puzzle...

The birdies already hit the :emoji_eyes: when I pull up in the tank top with the chesticles falling out.
ohhh.png

I know y’all boys like all that fabric over y’all knees in the gym but I thought I’d share with y’all my latest ranger panty pickups 😂.

Come over to the dark side, I’ll welcome y’all with open arms. No gatekeeping 😊
IMG_2235.jpeg

Find me moar short shorts (5"), preferably from another brand. 😤

(Just bought 10 off the strength of my Gyminy Cricket, my gym conscience.)

Back
Top Bottom