STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So you do roids and lift professionally too? Must be nice lol.

IMG_1435.jpeg

we doing every set to failure tomorrow + 1000 push ups and if i can’t do 1000 push ups then that’s 2000 sits up and if i can’t do 2000 sit ups then that’s 3000 pull ups

Idk what Snooze was, can't name a song by Sza, or even care who's in her videos but I think I got this reference. :nerd:

If so, well done then, Lee.
71db73f0f5ba8c30a91e4db57d456c-removebg-preview.png

6/6 this week :smokin One Of the major benefits is that it has really helped with my sleep and energy throughout the day.

this is days of the week? is that a sustainable frequency for you?

My OG post was after 1 week. Just put my 12th week in a row in the books.

I am still a 2-3lbs dry weight off what I originally set out for but I think that may have been too low. I’ve bought stuff (pants) in the past few weeks that are already getting loose (waist). I have to do a little correction and figure out what maintenance looks like because in retrospect I’ve never really done that before but feels good bros :nthat:

dwill.png

Why wouldn't 6 days a week be sustainable, I thought that was the standard?

I can’t tell if this is serious or satire :lol:

I can’t fully remember if I stated that was my first time doing 6 days/week in a LOOONNGGG time or not. He might have thought I was a one-week wonder jabroni but nah.

Im not trying to Hulk out like y’all doe. Interested to see how deusavertat deusavertat ’s cardio lifting turns out :nerd:

I can’t fully remember if I stated that was my first time doing 6 days/week in a LOOONNGGG time or not. He might have thought I was a one-week wonder jabroni but nah.

Im not trying to Hulk out like y’all doe. Interested to see how deusavertat deusavertat ’s cardio lifting turns out :nerd:

so when does your shipment of tren arrive? :nerd:

nah, i’d legit ask that of anyone…without any ‘shade’ (are the kids still saying that 😮‍💨😂)…i get that some are fully non-negotiable w/their jymmin’ but i always wonder about what the sustainability just out of curiosity 🤷🏿‍♂️

how much did you end up cutting/losing…

second session with the belt, don’t think i’ll be using it for squats at full depths…because i do round my back i found that the belt would move up slightly regardless to how tight i had it adjusted, maybe i wasn’t bracing enough…it’s been cool for backflips deadlifts tho keeps the back straight

second session with the belt, don’t think i’ll be using it for squats at full depths…because i do round my back i found that the belt would move up slightly regardless to how tight i had it adjusted, maybe i wasn’t bracing enough…it’s been cool for backflips deadlifts tho keeps the back straight

I'd fix my squat so my back wasn't rounding (under load no less) instead of bushing my belt but that's just me.
Gym-Kermit.png

I always go to "full depth" on squats too so the distinction is redundant for me.
full

I'd fix my squat so my back wasn't rounding (under load no less) instead of bushing my belt but that's just me.
Gym-Kermit.png

I always go to "full depth" on squats too so the distinction is redundant for me.
full

definitely working on improving ankle mobility but not there yet obviously 😅 and some rounding is acceptable/natural when getting to the end range of a squat…don’t necessarily need/want my spine to be that rigid for the weights i’m currently moving & hitting different variations & depths is beneficial for what i want to do ultimately

🤔 😂 don’t powerlifters only squat as low as necessary tho? the sport is all about cutting the range of motion generally to maximize strength

definitely working on improving ankle mobility but not there yet obviously 😅 and some rounding is acceptable/natural when getting to the end range of a squat…don’t necessarily need/want my spine to be that rigid for the weights i’m currently moving & hitting different variations & depths is beneficial for what i want to do ultimately

🤔 😂 don’t powerlifters only squat as low as necessary tho? the sport is all about cutting the range of motion generally to maximize strength

You got it breh, not everyone will always agree with my takes on here.
full

Does anyone have any interesting things that they do to maximize their rest?

I am trying counterbalance maximum effort with maximum rest.

Thanks everyone.

Does anyone have any interesting things that they do to maximize their rest?

I am trying counterbalance maximum effort with maximum rest.

Thanks everyone.

live & eat good get a good amount of sleep and you should be a1, that’s basically how the system has worked for eons no need for extras 😂

i suppose some sort of meditative/mindfulness practice (and cold baths/ice therapy/sauna, even tho these are actually stressors) could fall into this but to the extent other things aren’t really on point (i.e. sleep, diet, nutrition, rest & recovery, general well being in terms of personal relationships) it wouldn’t likely amount to much…and it’s likely if something really requires max effort you’ll know almost innately, to some degree, whether you are actually rested enough to repeat that effort, whether or we actually listen is another thing; see kev hart twisting himself up to the point he is wheelchair bound

nah, i’d legit ask that of anyone…without any ‘shade’ (are the kids still saying that 😮‍💨😂)…i get that some are fully non-negotiable w/their jymmin’ but i always wonder about what the sustainability just out of curiosity 🤷🏿‍♂️

how much did you end up cutting/losing…

I am actually not 100% certain where I started this time because if you recall I had the scale issues at the beginning. It was showing like 7-10 lbs lower than what I actually was. So since I got a consistent (and quite honestly right) number it has been a loss of 11lbs total.

11lbs doesn’t seem like a lot but, for example I talked about my trousers in my earlier post. While my scale might have been messed up at the beginning, the (measuring) tape doesn’t lie. I measured ~35.5in when I started and now I’m at a cool ~31.5 in That’s why I have been saying that I pay attention to body composition moreso than weight for me.

Back
Top Bottom