STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Figured it would be a shoulder lock of some sort. That's big guy 101 :pimp:

As for the chokes, it's definitely worse when you're getting hit with something you're not expecting or haven't seen/felt before. :emoji_pause_button:

Some of them lock in quick too so by the time you realise you need to escape it's already over :lol:

Yea im a big fan of arm and shoulder stuff, the set up can be difficult but once u get it its EZ tap cause no one is tryna get sent to the ortho clinic. :lol:

Not the ketogenic benefits. I could stay in shape eating regularly but thats not the only reason why I fast.

if you say so…tho i’d bet you could approximate/come close to similar benefits if you made the lifestyle choices to do so but you’re outchea binging cookies & fasting on training days 😂 so that’s probably not you either 🤣🤣🤣 and if you’re regularly eating cookies & the like you certainly aren’t likely to even be getting into or staying ketosis for any meaningful time, a true ketogenic diet is so strict you would not able to get by doing what you’re doing and only eating shawarma (which also probably would bump one out of ketosis) & vegan? cookies

that said, i get it…this works for you on some level but if you truly want to add any muscle it probably better/way easier & smoother for you to pause the fasting ting, build the desired physique then go back to doing fasting

if you say so…tho i’d bet you could approximate/come close to similar benefits if you made the lifestyle choices to do so but you’re outchea binging cookies & fasting on training days 😂 so that’s probably not you either 🤣🤣🤣 and if you’re regularly eating cookies & the like you certainly aren’t likely to even be getting into or staying ketosis for any meaningful time, a true ketogenic diet is so strict you would not able to get by doing what you’re doing and only eating shawarma (which also probably would bump one out of ketosis) & vegan? cookies

that said, i get it…this works for you on some level but if you truly want to add any muscle it probably better/way easier & smoother for you to pause the fasting ting, build the desired physique then go back to doing fasting

Yea im not relying on "bets" as you put it, Im just going with what studies have shown about strict adherence to this pattern of eating. You guys cant make up your mind, youre upset about the cookies but worried Im not getting enough calories. Youre allowed to have cookies every now and then. My only goal is strict adherence to the fasting clock in addition to eating reasonably healthy. Im at a general caloric deficit with how much activity I put in in a day, I SHOULD be eating 6 cookies everyday but I dont.

The venue. Any hood waffle house 1 am

d8d8e7791ef92bcfc13ef6e869afc0cc71c16d2979c692a70e4af8217b933c36_1.jpg

Yea im not relying on "bets" as you put it, Im just going with what studies have shown about strict adherence to this pattern of eating. You guys cant make up your mind, youre upset about the cookies but worried Im not getting enough calories. Youre allowed to have cookies every now and then. My only goal is strict adherence to the fasting clock in addition to eating reasonably healthy. Im at a general caloric deficit with how much activity I put in in a day, I SHOULD be eating 6 cookies everyday but I dont.

this is a multivariate type ting tho…especially if you are saying you do a ketogenic diet which is strict about excluding carbs, prioritizing fats & protein intake. so it’s not only about number of calories , but also quality, as well as timing-in that by fasting you are limiting the opportunities for your body to take advantage of the calories/food you do eat…

you asked about how you’d gain muscle/size on your legs but you are giving yourself a literal razor thin margin of error by fasting, doing a bunch of activities, but seemingly not adhering to a real diet model that could actually achieve tha ‘gainz®️’ by being a calorie deficit that preclude adding any muscle by definition, especially if you are already relatively lean

clearly you can do what you want, just offering a different perspective g

tokes99 tokes99 and deusavertat deusavertat just gotta settle this on the mat. Loser has to do the other ones diet for 30 days.

🤣🤣🤣 he got it, i don’t want those problems! just pointing the obvious conflict(s)…

Last edited:
this is a multivariate type ting tho…especially if you are saying you do a ketogenic diet which is strict about excluding carbs, prioritizing fats & protein intake. so it’s not only about number of calories , but also quality, as well as timing-in that by fasting you are limiting the opportunities for your body to take advantage of the calories/food you do eat…

you asked about how you’d gain muscle/size on your legs but you are giving yourself a literal razor thin margin of error by fasting, doing a bunch of activities, but seemingly not adhering to a real diet model that could actually achieve tha ‘gainz®️’ by being a calorie deficit precludes that by definition, especially if you are already relatively lean

clearly you can do what you want, just offering a different perspective g

🤣🤣🤣 he got it, i don’t want those problems! just pointing the obvious conflict(s)…

Im not on a ketogenic diet. Im timing my meals in a way that leads to complete metabolic remodeling at a molecular level if sustained leads to your body utilizing nutrients in a way that is more effective than simply being on a ketogenic diet. From the studies ive looked at this isnt something that happens in a day or a week. New genes get expressed and it changes you at a molecular level

I got back to doing more lifting, pleased with the results so far. Im not a "gainz" lifter but Ive concentrated on certain muscle groups. There are draw backs to the way Im eating obviously, Ive been losing mass easily but not strength.

Just tryna find a balance but my priorities are cardio>strength>gains

Back
Top Bottom