STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Body comp definitely matters when it comes to how you look. I still look big even at 185 and somewhere in between 6'1 - 6'2.

Years of overhead pressing and a wider than average frame makes you look bigger than you are. I actually hate it. Would like to have a lean look, but I'd probably look sick and have people asking me what's wrong if I keep losing weight. Going to see what 175 looks like eventually.

Negged.
scust.png

It's bulking season, papi.
stopitslime.png

The Iron Price would be taking the piece of equipment you need, not standing by for 15 seconds before I look up in your direction before you ask me if I'm using something I haven't even looked at all day.
Cam

If you're not a breh and I don't say what's up to you every gym sesh, don't bother nodding at me since I don't fw you like that.

Even the majority of the folks that work at the gym that try to nod, speak, or smile when I walk in get the
POSTEDONTHECORNER -GOOD NIGHT (meek mill diss) - Z 107.9

treatment.

Mannnn

I remember during pandemic gym sessions mfs would power trip about the mask **** and come up to me mid set and we’d go at it

All because my mask wasn’t on properly or some ****

And now they wanna act like nothing happened

Nah I remember all that ****

Maybe he’s just super advanced, knows something we don’t and we’re all just lagging.

Its not that bad. I have a friends who bike for 3 hours a day and some training for marathons. Yall just fat. Puts on flame suit.

My jiu jitsu instructor said sometimes he adds core workouts to the class but he only does it for smaller classes and feeling it out cause he doesnt wanna scare people away. :lol:

Mannnn

I remember during pandemic gym sessions mfs would power trip about the mask **** and come up to me mid set and we’d go at it

All because my mask wasn’t on properly or some ****

And now they wanna act like nothing happened

Nah I remember all that ****

I mean this is the 5th main gym I've used since the 3 I used during the bandemic. These civilians really do be scared of his Tank Topness; only 3 workers ever bother to speak to him if he’s off post, across 5 different gyms in 4 different states.
picard.png

Some of these gym randoms will strike up convos or whatever but a lot folks either just glance awkwardly (mostly broads) or give me the nod when they walk in like I know who they are (mostly young fukboys). I can gauge how my bulk is going by how scary folks act when I open my mouth.
gucci3.png

Anyone have a bench program they’ve done before? Maybe like the ed coan DL one ahat ahat

Just did barbell bench for the first time since I’ve been back in the gym. Got up to 205x1 which I’m cool with it, I’ve never been good at barbell bench. Currently doing 70s for 10 and around 5-6 with dumbbells

I need to work on my form if anyone has any good videos on that. It ends up hurting my wrist and shoulder (same side)

Last edited:
Anyone have a bench program they’ve done before? Maybe like the ed coan DL one ahat ahat

Just did barbell bench for the first time since I’ve been back in the gym. Got up to 205x1 which I’m cool with it, I’ve never been good at barbell bench. Currently doing 70s for 10 and around 5-6 with dumbbells

I need to work on my form if anyone has any good videos on that. It ends up hurting my wrist and shoulder (same side)

my advice if you want a stronger bench is to bench 3x a week.

mon, thurs, sat.

doesn’t have to be those exact days but make sure the 3 days you choose have the same days apart as the example i gave.

on your third bench day, go a bit lighter though.

Ya I have one m boiz m boiz sent me few yrs back. Gotta find it. I'll look for it and let you know. Lots of volume with that one

Ya I have one m boiz m boiz sent me few yrs back. Gotta find it. I'll look for it and let you know. Lots of volume with that one

^This.

cs02132 cs02132 : I'm not ahat ahat obviously but you can google/hop on liftvault.com and search for "Deathbench" and "Smolov Jr.".

Both are high volume bench programs/templates. Deathbench has assistance work written in, and is higher vol/lower freq. Jr. is higher freq/lower volume.

SN: If you're not already in the 1,000 pound club, I'd recommend SL 5x5, Madcow, Texas Method, or ICF 5x5 and run until you're totaling at least 1K. 1x1x205 isn't all that high and you may benefit from a basic strength training program overall more so than a specialization program with a lower base and iffy technique.

Last edited:

He is stating the obvious. Intermittent fasting puts u in a catabolic state, which means yes it also breaks down muscle tissue. If youre trying to look like a juice head I wouldnt do it. Ive found a balance, never the weakest person in the room but I dont need to be squating 800lbs. The guy in the vid looks frail to begin with, just do whatever works for you and the body youre trying to attain.

Speaking of catabolism. How I started my day. Im out of town so no rolling around the ground with men
20231012_073432.jpg

20231012_084908.png

Back
Top Bottom