STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

A Weak little dude tried to put up 115 on bench and got stuck so he took the 10’s off, waited 2 seconds then tried to bench 95 and got stuck under that too. Talking the bar never moved off his chest.
mjlol.png

Good thing his fellow Weak homeboy was there to spot him.
francis.png

Incorrect. C4 (Original) has 150mg of caffeine in both powdered and canned form. :rofl:

C4 is so weak we joke about it on the Coli.

the ultimate ones have 300mg. we dont know which one he took

I don't care what PWO it is, I ain't taking it before any type of running/cardio :lol:

I've heard stories of Soldiers taking it before their PT test and dying, passing out etc. :frown:

Yeah, that could happen I guess.

I take a scoop of #POWDA before all of my PT tests.
yeshrug.png

the ultimate ones have 300mg. we dont know which one he took

We don't. I bought some of that C4 Ultimate last year during a TDY.

300mg still isn't much. And the slide said he only took 1 scoop so.
manny.png

Last edited:
I’ve been eating well and upped my hoops to 2x a week. Been doing some stretching on off days. Been feeling light and good. Did a weigh in today somehow gained 2.1 lbs lol. Kinda shocked.

Yeah, that could happen I guess.

I take a scoop of #POWDA before all of my PT tests.
yeshrug.png

We don't. I bought some of that C4 Ultimate last year during a TDY.

300mg still isn't much. And the slide said he only took 1 scoop so.
manny.png
Air Force, right? Yo *** don’t need no PWO for some push ups, crunches and 1.5 mile run :lol:

Us Army dudes got this ACFT now that consists of deadlift (hex bar), hand release push ups, medicine ball throw, sprint drag carry (pull 90lbs, carry 2 45lb kettlebell etc.), plank and a 2 mile run 😭

of course if one makes a huge transformation from an extreme, the level of attention will be different but there are so many factors (personal style, hygiene, height, face, confidence, etc.) to attraction, my main point is that being jacked to the level a lot of guys aspire doesn't matter nearly as much as us guys tend to think it does...which isn't to say some subset of women aren't super into a guy being diesel, just that most don't place that much import to a guy being fit & in a lot of cases it is almost a negative

i forget what it's called but there's actually a name for this phenomena, where people think what they think is what others think...for most guys it makes a big difference how in shape a woman is relative to the their level of attraction so they think it this is the same for women but it isn't, definitely a level of 🧢 involved to women saying the 'dad bod' thing is what they prefer but women generally have other attraction triggers such that it's just less of a thing, and considering the consistency, dedication, & effort involved to get all musclely, there are prolly other things that would give more return on investment if yammage is the goal
so you don't get desirable buns is basically what you're saying.

Back
Top Bottom