STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

lifting straps came in…makes deadlifting orders of magnitude more comfortable, easier, & less taxing put 45lbs on my max deadlift, (technically a deficit deadlift) was able to get 600lbs off the floor, thinking i could get it if i was sufficiently amped or had taken caffeine…legit surprised how effective lifting straps are!!

Clueless pudgy bastard.
picard.png

On dead Tanks, I woula no-repped ole buddy like a competent CrossFit Games judge then sent him away after taking his rack before he finished his "set".
picard.png

Thought I'd share this deal for anyone needing to stock up on any supps.

Podium Nutrition has a huge sale ending today, and you can add code 321Andrew on top of it to get like 50% off most stuff:

PODIUM.JPG

How often yall drink a protein shake? 2x a day? only lift days?

Trying to be more consistant with the shakes this year

How often yall drink a protein shake? 2x a day? only lift days?

Trying to be more consistant with the shakes this year

basically this:

You should prolly do whatever it takes to hit your protein macro goal.

if i can get my protein w/o the shakes, i don’t stress it…tho because i don’t usually hit the protein target through food, i do try to make it a habit to whip up a quick protein drink in the mornings & then again in evening if necessary…

if i can get my protein w/o the shakes, i don’t stress it…tho because i don’t usually hit the protein target through food, i do try to make it a habit to whip up a quick protein drink in the mornings & then again in evening if necessary…
I don't stress out with it either. considering I get what I need for the day and helps with the bowels.

Attachments

• siggi.png
    siggi.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 832
Back
Top Bottom