STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Which ever pull ups you can do...I did mines kipping...just follow a full range of motion, all the way down and chest to bar.

And you should sprint the 200m, it's for time...so whatever gets you the best time, while knocking down all your reps

5pm-7pm is the worst time to workout. Packed to the max. I'm glad I go in the morning after my 8am class now.

Resisting 1 cookie? I had 7 homemade today so far.

Being in shape isnt about killing yourself mentally.

Usually have 1 cheat day a week for me. Cutting at 2000 calories a day losing 2lbs a week. Lost 14lbs so far 175 to 161. Getting around 160-200g Protein/80-140g carbs/60g-80g fat Monday thru Saturday. Lifts went up but the gains are slowing down now. Sundays I eat 2000 calories of whatever the **** i want chips, cookies, etc. Helps me not binge. If everything goes well I should be at 140lbs goal before my birthday...

I'm going to buy a belt off BB.com, I think. Any suggestions?

Y u need a belt though?

Not sure if it'll be smart to try and deadlift 495 lbs without one.

Even though I'm only benching 95 lbs, I'm starting to get my form down. At the start of April, I'm switching to a 4 day split. Not sure if I wanna take a week off from the gym before that though. Over a year strong with no missed sessions by then.

you can DL 495lbs but can only bench 95?

*****?

*****?
nerd.gif

Resisting 1 cookie? I had 7 homemade today so far.

Being in shape isnt about killing yourself mentally.
The cookie is like 500 calories. It is a big cookie from PotBelly's Sandwich Shop. Not like a regular oreo or anything.

But I don't see the fault in mind control.

Last edited:

*****?
Thats what I was thinking.
Go on a designer clothing website and try to buy an outfit in your size. All the motivation you need
QFT 

The mirror should be your biggest motivator. For me it is, I'm always striving to reach my goals and better myself, and looking in the mirror and not being satisfied pushes me harder. Speaking of which anyone gone from having a gut to a full six pack? This **** is mad frustrating 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
MURDERED my legs today

Did a 5x5 on squats, then 3x50 on leg press. Ended with some calf raises.

FELT GREAT 
nthat.gif

Balled up tonight too, put in some good work. These extra shooting sessions are starting to pay off.

LETS GET IT BOYS 

Man it be so hard sometimes when your in a crib full of snacks. Sugary cereals, poptarts, ice cream, dove chocolates.

Idk how I keep sane man :lol:
How bout get rid of the ****** snacks? It's much easier to build up some momentum in terms of eating clean if you don't have any temptations in the crib in the first place.

I was at my girls crib and her roommate had all these snacks. My crib looks like that white soccer mom who doesn't let her kids smell sugar :lol:

they got a bunch all over the place. Troy, Commerce, Novi i think

if money isnt a problem i highly suggest it. But Shelby IMO is a great choice basketball wise
Troy is probably the closest

money isnt a problem, but at the same time im not about to give my money away bro, whats the fees lookin like?

they got a bunch all over the place. Troy, Commerce, Novi i think

if money isnt a problem i highly suggest it. But Shelby IMO is a great choice basketball wise
Troy is probably the closest

money isnt a problem, but at the same time im not about to give my money away bro, whats the fees lookin like?

its worth the money, im not sure what they even charge right now but you would be paying $65-80 a month i think. They got everything you would need :lol:

cannot work out with this muscle tear/sports hernia :smh:

im so depressed it aint even funny

anyone know which kind of doctor i need to visit for it? :nerd:
General surgeon. But your insurance may require a referral or pre-authorization first.

so he can diagnose it and see for sure? i mean my regular doctor thought it was something else or a muscle tear and told me just rest a bit and dont do too much but i could still go to the gym which was well stupid advice.

Usually have 1 cheat day a week for me. Cutting at 2000 calories a day losing 2lbs a week. Lost 14lbs so far 175 to 161. Getting around 160-200g Protein/80-140g carbs/60g-80g fat Monday thru Saturday. Lifts went up but the gains are slowing down now. Sundays I eat 2000 calories of whatever the **** i want chips, cookies, etc. Helps me not binge. If everything goes well I should be at 140lbs goal before my birthday...

How many calories you estimate you would consume on your cheat days? Cutting at 2500 right now.

*****?
:nerd:

That's what I was thinking. :lol:

No hate though, we all gotta start somewhere.

i know everyone is different but what's a really good weight to deadlift/bench if you weight around 160?

so far i managed to only get up to 225lbs DL....

*****?
:nerd:

My goal is to deadlift 495.

95 isn't too challenging for me weight wise, but I want to lock down my bench technique before going up in weight. That's where my problem is.

what are you doing for DLs now? how much do you weigh? what are you squatting? i'm really goddamn confused as to how your DL goal is 5 times the weight of what you can bench.

i know everyone is different but what's a really good weight to deadlift/bench if you weight around 160?

i think what seems to be the consensus for "good" is:

bench = 1.5*BW
squat = 2*BW
DL = 2.5*BW

315 and up imo in deadlifts is pretty good. I dont think it really matters about how much you weigh though i think depends more on your body composition. Like my friend was 138 but deadlifts 500+. edit: Based Mod's post above is good too.

How many calories you estimate you would consume on your cheat days? Cutting at 2500 right now.

2000 or 2100 cals max. I disregard my macros those days. basically same amount of calories I would eat on a regular cutting day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom