STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Plugging away trying to stick to my lifts.  Need to get more calcium into my diet.  Putting off doing legs so far this week so far, smh.  Probably do them tonight or tomorrow night.  Usually the one day I attack with a vengeance, but my lower half just feels off lately.  Think I need to do a thorough stretching session tonight, maybe a soak in some Epson salt.
Resisting 1 cookie? I had 7 homemade today so far.

Being in shape isnt about killing yourself mentally.
The cookie is like 500 calories. It is a big cookie from PotBelly's Sandwich Shop. Not like a regular oreo or anything.

But I don't see the fault in mind control.
its always that one dude thats sauntering around the locker room, drying his balls, that you never see in the actual gym working out....
Son I'm in tears.
roll.gif

Those 1.5x, 2x, and 2.5x numbers are incredibly arbitrary. :lol: No one should judge themselves based upon those figures.

There are "strength standards" that are commonly reported, but even those are based upon equations and dont take into account individual differences.

The fact that it goes up in .5 increments should be a glaringly obvious indication that some random guy made those numbers up. :lol:

Messed up my middle back.

Did squats yesterday and I guess I was leaning forward too much and put too much stress on my middle back. Wasnt too bad in the AM, so I went to do a back/bi workout with my boy, and played ball after. Every step on the court I could feel it.
mean.gif

Feels alright when I lie down, if I lie on my stomach I dont feel anything at all. If im standing up though geez...

I need a rest day.

people take breaks from a stimmed PWO because the stim starts to lose effectiveness as you gain tolerance. instead of upping the dose to get the same initial effect, it's better to take a break. so if you find that it's not working to your liking, you might want to cycle off. i take a few week break here and there.

Last edited:
people take breaks from a stimmed PWO because the stim starts to lose effectiveness as you gain tolerance. instead of upping the dose to get the same initial effect, it's better to take a break. so if you find that it's not working to your liking, you might want to cycle off. i take a few week break here and there.
So on the cyce, do you switch to a different brand?

Using Jack3d right now and I dont really feel too different.

One of these days ima sock one of the dudes who walk around the locker room butt *** nekid in the face. Can't stand that ****.

iLLest!
man i hope i never get to that point

it is annoying, but im cool unless they try to spark convo real quick

i got to admit though, if dude is on soft, i dont trip

one time there was a dude on hard, very uncomfortable situation for everyone, fortunately one of the old heads was vocal, thats like one of the few times i was happy someone spoke for me

Lmfao @ that meme

Bruhs when I was a young lad I had a job cleaning @ Bally's total fitness in the north Bronx....job was a piece of ****, I had to clean up cum stains off walls in the shower, someone actually pooped in the shower once too...but one day the female porter was out sick and they needed the female locker room and sauna to be cleaned, they announced it over the loud speaker that I was going in so that they cover up, majority did like hey should but there were a handful of woman, very attractive ones with huge chichis who simply left all dambs at home, they could care less...they were strolling around fully naked while I mopped and swept, walk into the sauna and there is they were walking out sweaty and naked, truly felt like a fantasy...it was wild.

Then it was back to cleaning up cum stains...I quit soon after, most disgusting job I've held...but that one day...oh lord.

Lmfao @ that meme

Bruhs when I was a young lad I had a job cleaning @ Bally's total fitness in the north Bronx....job was a piece of ****, I had to clean up cum stains off walls in the shower, someone actually pooped in the shower once too...but one day the female porter was out sick and they needed the female locker room and sauna to be cleaned, they announced it over the loud speaker that I was going in so that they cover up, majority did like hey should but there were a handful of woman, very attractive ones with huge chichis who simply left all dambs at home, they could care less...they were strolling around fully naked while I mopped and swept, walk into the sauna and there is they were walking out sweaty and naked, truly felt like a fantasy...it was wild.

Then it was back to cleaning up cum stains...I quit soon after, most disgusting job I've held...but that one day...oh lord.
boy boy, you shoulda yolod that day, you already knew you werent going to stay there for too long

Golds gym is having there biggest loser contest starts April 6th & ends May 18th. 6 weeks of going balls to the wall with diet & training. I have about 3 more weeks of bulking up then hitting it hard body. I'll be good for a solid 25 pound weight loss. Maybe 30. Intermittent fasting life. 20, 24 & 36 hour fasts strictly.

Teams of 5. Minimum of 2 girls. Whatever team loses the most combined weight wins $5,000 cash 
pimp.gif

grin.gif

I already have 1 friend on my squad, need 3 more. 

I got this ishhh down to a f'n science. Gonna try & find 3 more who are serious & about this life. Easier said that done though. Money talks though. 

1st. Place - $5,000

2nd. Place - 3 months of free membership

3rd. Place - $25 gift card 

Golds gym is having there biggest loser contest starts April 6th & ends May 18th. 6 weeks of going balls to the wall with diet & training. I have about 3 more weeks of bulking up then hitting it hard body. I'll be good for a solid 25 pound weight loss. Maybe 30. Intermittent fasting life. 20, 24 & 36 hour fasts strictly.

Teams of 5. Minimum of 2 girls. Whatever team loses the most combined weight wins $5,000 cash :pimp:  >D

I already have 1 friend on my squad, need 3 more. 

I got this ishhh down to a f'n science. Gonna try & find 3 more who are serious & about this life. Easier said that done though. Money talks though. 

1st. Place - $5,000
2nd. Place - 3 months of free membership
3rd. Place - $25 gift card 

only way to get a sure fire win is to get some big people to lose big weight. too bad you didnt know a head of time. the trick that a lot of exercise videos do if they pay extremely fit and athletic people to get fat for before pix, then let them go back to their regular regimen to get all cut up and whatnot. it's wild grimey, but people buy into it all the time. it's genius really.

CrossFit definitely seems like a fad to me.

More power to the people who do it and get results etc, but I just dont see it's popularity lasting.

only way to get a sure fire win is to get some big people to lose big weight. too bad you didnt know a head of time. the trick that a lot of exercise videos do if they pay extremely fit and athletic people to get fat for before pix, then let them go back to their regular regimen to get all cut up and whatnot. it's wild grimey, but people buy into it all the time. it's genius really.
plus a small bike ride :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom