STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

imma need summer to hurry up and leave.

heat zapping my energy the second i get out the car parking lot to the gym.

Enduring the heat helps with... endurance.

You are not a typical Gen Z member.

I know you can take the heat... lol.

In all seriousness though... some people... hardly ever go outside.

They walk from their home door... to their car door... to their job door... back to their car door... to the gym door... back to the car door... to the restaurant door... to the mall door... to the grocery store door... back to the car door... back to their home door.

Throughout those series of events... they never are really outside... throughout the whole day.

I feel like some people would benefit from more outside time.

That is where the fresh air is.

everybody. literally everybody, has a vit d deficiency Not to get all gary brecka and try to sell grounding mats but yea we all could.

I fw the sun when I do my 40lb rucks, adds an element. I just bought a gallon stainless steel off Temu for a dub, hella hydrated at all times. I have fallen off the lifting though, I been in them 95% female group classes doing Barbell HIIIT, 100 degree hot yogas, and ****. I need to just change my program up, try to get back under an hour and get back in there so I don't lose the strengths.

everybody. literally everybody, has a vit d deficiency Not to get all gary brecka and try to sell grounding mats but yea we all could.

I fw the sun when I do my 40lb rucks, adds an element. I just bought a gallon stainless steel off Temu for a dub, hella hydrated at all times. I have fallen off the lifting though, I been in them 95% female group classes doing Barbell HIIIT, 100 degree hot yogas, and ****. I need to just change my program up, try to get back under an hour and get back in there so I don't lose the strengths.

true, felt the best when i was both supplementing vitamin d & doing more outdoor workouts…but been chilling on doing either for a min,

just reupped my clear protein:

Attachments

• IMG_6540.jpeg
    IMG_6540.jpeg
    247 KB · Views: 26
Below is an outside endurance training drill I did this morning.

I made 25 layups in a row at noon... in the heat.

I feel like this type of training makes it easy to make a few layups at 7:00 pm... when it is game time... when the lights are on... outside... or inside.

Back
Top Bottom