STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

virtually anyone can achieve these 1% genetics you mention.

it will just take MANY YEARS of consistent dieting and lifting, bare minimum 5 years straight.

Most people don't want to invest 5-10 years and will go on TRT or gear.

that simple.
You really think anyone can look like Sam Sulek natty with enough years of lifting and dieting?

No doubt a lot of people can look really good without drugs, but there's levels to this.

it depends on the person. some people just have damn good genetics and muscle insertions.

the opposite is also true. you can be on the juice and still look like ****. just watch the tiktok below:

thing is, you don’t know how far you can go unless you try. the problem is that a lot of people aren’t willing to put in that work first. they want the shortcut. they don’t love the journey like real natties do.

I been lifting for 9 years. do i have an above average physique? yes. do i look like a greek god? no.

i was squatting 95lbs when i first started. if you would’ve told me I was gonna squat over 500 at 165lb body weight i would’ve never believed it.

you don’t k ow what you can achieve until you actually put in the work.

if you been lifting consistently for 10 years and you reached your natural limit and wanna go past it, then i don’t mind if you jump on the juice. but if you been lifting for less than 5 years and you jump on the juice, you never loved this **** to begin with.

You really think anyone can look like Sam Sulek natty with enough years of lifting and dieting?

No doubt a lot of people can look really good without drugs, but there's levels to this.

sam sulek/the like are extreme, definitely hard to get that type a physique without a large amount of work & pharmacology but it’s crazy when people think just because a guy has a visible 6 pack & some muscle he must be on the sauce 😮‍💨

it depends on the person. some people just have damn good genetics and muscle insertions.

the opposite is also true. you can be on the juice and still look like ****. just watch the tiktok below:

thing is, you don’t know how far you can go unless you try. the problem is that a lot of people aren’t willing to put in that work first. they want the shortcut. they don’t love the journey like real natties do.

I been lifting for 9 years. do i have an above average physique? yes. do i look like a greek god? no.

i was squatting 95lbs when i first started. if you would’ve told me I was gonna squat over 500 at 165lb body weight i would’ve never believed it.

you don’t k ow what you can achieve until you actually put in the work.

if you been lifting consistently for 10 years and you reached your natural limit and wanna go past it, then i don’t mind if you jump on the juice. but if you been lifting for less than 5 years and you jump on the juice, you never loved this **** to begin with.

i get that some folk really are into the process and/or love working out but, to me, the idea of exercising for exercise sake or even to achieve an aesthetic end is very unnatural & not enjoyable for most people; especially in the form of going to a gym…

so i get why folk chase the shortcuts when it comes to this lifting/working out thing because the thing they are after is the result, it is the minority that comes to actually enjoy the process or are chasing something that is enabled by their training

its funny because i remember when the movie wall-e came out & folks were in agreement with visuals of the dystopian future with everyone as fats™️ in their floating professor x chairs, i would always bring up their would eventually be a pill that would keep folk in shape, so its kinda interesting to see how things like ozempic & hrt/trt have been popping off

Last edited:
False.

Doods had amazing physiques pre-steroids late 1800's early 1900's

and doods get freakishly jacked in prison with terrible nutrition and 0 gear.

virtually anyone can achieve these 1% genetics you mention.

it will just take MANY YEARS of consistent dieting and lifting, bare minimum 5 years straight.

Most people don't want to invest 5-10 years and will go on TRT or gear.

that simple.

You can't 'achieve' genetics.

And if you meant achieve a 1% physique that's also false. Even with gear.

just saw deadpool.

hugh jackman’s physique is still insane.

i always thought he had the best celeb physique ever.

his physique is The Wolverine (the one set in Japan) was ******* nuts.

now let me hop off his d.

IMG_7275.jpeg

He in shape shape but best celeb physique ever is crazy talk.

Its not IMPOSSIBLE.

There are so many guys locked down right now BIGGER than Sam Sulek with 0 gear.

Tookie Williams (RIP) was bigger than Sam all nattty

Look+up+tookie+williams+on+google+if+you+dont+believe+_ee6adf3e7ef580d2b10528bd97d24b88.jpg

10will.2.184.jpg

Craig Monson was also arguably bigger than sam while incarcerated....
31571584506_1dd76ea409_b.jpg

31493002451_9b6b10abd7_b.jpg

But Sam Sulek looks un-proportionally UNNATURAL, just like the Ronnie Colemans and Jay Cutlers of the world.....the human body IS NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE THAT.

And you can tell by the way these guys age.

Last edited:

anyone catching the olympics?

I watched the judo matches. People are debating whether jiu jitsu and MMA should be in the olympics or not and I just don't think it would work. No actual consistent governing body, too many different rules and approaches to competition.

Give me Killmonger’s physique I guess or any one where the actor did that have to abuse diuretics and starve/dehydrate themselves to achieve it and be barely functional and miserable during filming

Dr Mike Israetel’s video about the amount of drugs he is on especially during contest prep and its impact on his mental acuity and mood is crazy. You can tell he’s not himself

not sure whether i should be posting in here or the washed thread but damn b i lost like 6-10+ inches on the vert due to injury (torn achilles), not really jumping jumping the past 4+ years, not working on legs, and probably age. i still get up pretty quick (maybe not as quick?) but i can't jump nowhere as high

anybody here been in the same situation but ended up getting it back?

I don't mean to be a negative nancy or anything, but I used to could jump, but never got it back past a certain age.

I did lose it in my 20s and got it back, so it can depend on your age. I suppose if you're not as washed as some of us, it can happen. It just depends on how old you are. I was good up to my mid 30s.

not sure whether i should be posting in here or the washed thread but damn b i lost like 6-10+ inches on the vert due to injury (torn achilles), not really jumping jumping the past 4+ years, not working on legs, and probably age. i still get up pretty quick (maybe not as quick?) but i can't jump nowhere as high

anybody here been in the same situation but ended up getting it back?

max effort jumping and/or jumping high is one of those things (or at least doing things that mimic that springiness, plyometrics sprinting, etc.) that you have to be doing pretty consistently so it shouldn’t surprise you that you aren’t where you used to especially getting older, being de-trained, & coming off an injury…

that said if you were jumping high before you can definitely get a lot of what you lost back, especially if you did/do the right things in terms of rehab & training

i injured my achilles in 2016 @35yo (pretty sure it was a partial being that i still had some ability to flex my foot but i never actually went to the hospital or to pt to get a real diagnosis 😬😅) and basically i limped around as physical therapy…developed imbalances & started lifting after covid to address them & now @42 (will be 43 in few months) with a few years of lifting now i’m still jumping decently

Back
Top Bottom