STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I mean - some people prefer writing stuff down but with all the awesome stuff on smartphones - why not just use that? It takes a minute to track. You can get back home and punch it in an excel sheet or something. I would use it just so I would remember what weight to start at for each exercise
laugh.gif
well yeah of course you can just type it into your phone, but i meant more like do you guys physically keep track of all your lifts and whatnot 

I've worked out 5 straight days...i don't wanna rest though haha. Look in the mirror and see the gains :pimp:

Been cleaning up my diet. Turkey/Chicken every night with veggies and water

Creatine makes me super thirsty bruh. I drink anywhere from 1-1.5 gallons of water per day, and I still thirst. Not to mention, I drink 3 cups of water per dose I take.

I just watched that video on my feed and the advice is terrible imo. This dude really gave freeloading as advice.

i seriously dont talk to anyone at the gym and could care less for whatever idiotic thing they do :rofl:

in and out, ipod on blast, hat to the front, tunnel vision.

i seriously dont talk to anyone at the gym and could care less for whatever idiotic thing they do :rofl:

Yup. Only time I reach out to strangers at the gym is when ask someone if there using the squat rack lol

Dirty gains.

Anybody else do this (or similar)?

LOL wut. Eating leftover lunches? C'mon bro haha

I got a little notebook I bring with me in the gym with my routine written down and tracking progress of weights I'm using... Currently using Jason Blaha's 5x5 novice bb routine Cutting version. Definitely got a bit stronger while burning this fat off.

Last edited:
i don't bother giving advice or even socializing. headphones blasting. coupla wassup nods here and there. just do my thing. the only time i "interfere" is if someone's getting pinned down by the weights. i always see people doing quarter squats, super rounded back deadlifts, practically kipping while doing lat pull downs, micro-shrugging a million plates on the barbell etc. it's whatever.

I always want to help the females who have no clue what they're doing.

Saw a girl doing lat pulldowns last weekend. SITTING BACKWARD.

same as me without the hat

It's funny because i see the same people at the gym every day. There is a set of regulars. I see them more then my family and friends....yet never talk to them....In Headphones on blast slip up some times and mouth some lyrics here and there. But other then that no talking just doing.

I really want to live with CT fletcher for a week lol. There is a dude at my gym that everyone says is on roids (but if some one is big they automatically get dubbed as on roids) and he has the worst form on almost everything he does because he goes so damn heavy. But the dude is greek god cut up.

i seriously dont talk to anyone at the gym and could care less for whatever idiotic thing they do
roll.gif

I always want to help the females who have no clue what they're doing.

Saw a girl doing lat pulldowns last weekend. SITTING BACKWARD.
U can sit the other way on lat pulldowns to work a diff part of ur back

I finish my workout. Steam room. Remember I didn't stretch. Go to stretch. I hear this dude screaming "IMA DO THE 50'S!!!! AHHHHH!" I look over at 3 dudes doing bicep curls. All kindssssss of wrong. I then see the papa cub tell the baby cubs to grab the 50's and do em. 0_0 these dudes were nowhere over 150 pounds.

I walk up respectfully and say, "just wondering but why the heavy lifts?" "Because bro. It doesn't matter. You gotta get weight up to grow! You gotta go past your limit!!!" I said "hmmm. I don't see that being ideal. Wouldn't you rather go light and work your way up with proper form?" "**** FORM! it's all about the weight!"

I knew then and there he was a new fan of ct fletcher but taking what he's saying and totally missing the point.

I tried to chime in but in the end said **** it. I politely shook his hand and said thanks and walked away.

I coulda went offfffff but no point.

iLLest!

Do you ever not have an issue with something at the gym?

Do you ever not have an issue with something at the gym?
illest you crack me up man 
roll.gif

I won't lie I've wanted to say something to some people I see, not because of their form but because they think it's it cool to jump from place to place and call it "circuit training" and then tell me they're using something I need but sitting halfway across the damn gym 
indifferent.gif

I'm in beast mode most of the time, music blastin, only talk to my boy the works up there if I see him or need a spot. 

Bros, my mid back is for real in pain. It hurts to take a deuce. If I lie down, im pretty pain free, if I stand its meh, its just a sitting position that bothers me. Made a post about this a couple pages back, basically think I tweaked it during squats one night, the next day I did a back workout which did include barbell rows which may have sealed the deal. Well maybe playing a pickup game after sealed the deal, but should I just rest it? Or go for chest tomorrow...

Bros, my mid back is for real in pain. It hurts to take a deuce. If I lie down, im pretty pain free, if I stand its meh, its just a sitting position that bothers me. Made a post about this a couple pages back, basically think I tweaked it during squats one night, the next day I did a back workout which did include barbell rows which may have sealed the deal. Well maybe playing a pickup game after sealed the deal, but should I just rest it? Or go for chest tomorrow...

I would say go ahead and keep it moving for chest but your talking about it hurting when you take a deuce. I don't think there's any broscience for that. Consult a professional on that one.

Either way go lighter on your squats or be more mindful about how certain workouts affect your lower back. I remember doing heavy deadlifts then snatches right after. It seemed like a good idea at the time but afterwords I couldn't sit, walk, or laydown without feeling that excruciating pain in may lower/mid back

Yup. Only time I reach out to strangers at the gym is when ask someone if there using the squat rack lol

LOL wut. Eating leftover lunches? C'mon bro haha

Exactly,

Think I would rather keep my dignity then go begging people for left overs

Yup, when I'm at the gym I'm in a time crunch as it is. Strait ryu mode, do work non stop, no drinks, no rest, no conversations, and bounce. Prison style, no time to waste

Back
Top Bottom