STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Demolished Brazilian BBQ last night, keto heaven ! :lol:
Dont think ill be weighing in this week due to datbloat, but it felt awesome to feast on animal like that :smokin

Regarding the gym, I see people doing more annoying **** than I care to acknowledge, so I just worry about my goals and reason for being there and turn up my A$AP or K.Dot and complete the mission at hand

Went to taco bell last night
mean.gif

Damn it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I won't judge, because here and there you're gonna cheat.

Just the quality of that cheat meal though...sketchy.
laugh.gif

As far as socializing in the gym, I avoid it unless I brought someone with me. The most I'll do is ask someone if they're done with a machine or something.

I try to keep a pissed off/angry look, because I saw how people would approach you at Planet Fitness otherwise. They'll ask you to pretty much be their personal trainer. I don't mind being asked for spots, and the likes though.

As for creatine...I'm not sure if it's placebo or mind games. I'm 10 doses in as of right now, I'll be 11 doses by the end of today. A

I see my body "filling out", muscles getting bigger. I'm pretty sure it's the water retention. As for the gym, I think it may have a mental aspect as well since I'm not sure if it has even taken effect. I was doing more sets, and pushing myself a lot harder.

My only gripe with it is the constant thirst no matter how much water I drink.

I need to stop eating fried foods since it breaks my face out, so I tried rotisserie chicken today. It's not bad on macros, but 500mg of sodium per 3 oz serving is crazy.

Going to go food shopping this weekend...

1. Chicken Breasts
2. Sweet Potatoes
3. Nuts (Cashews, Peanuts, etc.)

That's all I have so far. Any other calorie dense 'healthy' foods I should get?

I have trouble hitting just 3k calories without eating out, so I need to try another approach to this. I can't keep eating a bunch of white rice just to hit my caloric goal.

1400 calorie intake is makin me lose weight quickly

Dat hunger strike approach

My caloric goal is 2550 a day....without working out.....i have yet to go a day and surpass it....I just can't eat through the pain :lol:. I do cardio every day when i work out...and on off days i run about 4miles. So even on a 15min 2mile warm up...im getting back 200ish calories....so i need to eat 2750 a day....on a good day....

But all that being said...i have put on 9 lbs over the past year and a half. Started lifting at 174lbs i now weight 182-185lb range.

^I eat around 1800 on off days and it's working well for me. I've tried 2000 and saw myself around the same weight for weeks. Everybody's different but I agree 1400 seems pretty low.

Noobie question here. I'm 6'5, 195...pretty lean (got a small gut though). I'm looking to get bigger and defined. What's the best bulking powder out there for someone like me? Or am I better off just lifting heavy and eating right?

i seriously dont talk to anyone at the gym and could care less for whatever idiotic thing they do :rofl:

in and out, ipod on blast, hat to the front, tunnel vision.
I always want to help the females who have no clue what they're doing.

Saw a girl doing lat pulldowns last weekend. SITTING BACKWARD.

Uhh...was she doing it behind her head? Cuz if so, thats working another part of your back. I do that on back days also

Uhh...was she doing it behind her head? Cuz if so, thats working another part of your back. I do that on back days also
No. Sitting reverse. Pulling the bar to her chest.

I'd love to see you guys post up a video of doing a lat pulldown in reverse. It makes no sense. You're putting all your focus on your core to keep yourself grounded. You can't possibly do much weight, which makes it damn near worthless as a back exercise.

Last edited:
I see alot of posters in here are having back probs...I'm just gonna guess you guys need to focus on your form while doing squats, dead lifs, etc.

I'm going to have to change up the food i consume. Been having digestive problems and getting mad annoying. Anyone else go thru it?

i seriously dont talk to anyone at the gym and could care less for whatever idiotic thing they do :rofl:

Its not working another part of the back. It's putting yourself at an incredibly high risk of injury.

:lol: why the animosity towards crossfit?...it promotes being active and healthy and it's fun..
Cuz its snap city
it seems like its overrated, its awesome that its getting people more active, but its giving a lot of people a false sense of athleticism

most of the stuff is easy

i only have respect because the exercises are performed back to back

Its not working another part of the back. It's putting yourself at an incredibly high risk of injury.

LOL alright dude.

LOL alright dude.

Seriously though, if you dont think that exercise puts your body at an increased risk of injury you have A LOT to learn.

You need to get off BB.com and pick up any book on biomechanics.

Kids. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom