STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Random, but for a soccer player, CR7 is pretty ripped. He has crazy small arms though compared to his chest lol

Not ripped, this photo is photoshopped and he's oiled up.

-typical NT responses

lol

That pic is kind of a good angle. His chest isn't that big. But he has my dream physique since im a soccer player as well. Insane legs, and wide back, great core (read an article that he prides himself in doing sit ups and challenges his team mates to competitions and can do them for upwards of an hour straight).

edit: here is the quote
"Fitness freak Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed the secret to his toned body - he does 3,000 sit-ups a day.

A source said of the Real Madrid winger: ?He can spend well over an hour every day toning his abs, sometimes while watching telly.?

Its tough to keep a lot of muscle on when you run that much. I have the same issue especially when it comes to chest....can't build it for the life of me.

Last edited:
Off to Vegas tonight.
I'm nervous.
A part of me wants to stay sorta clean and have a few treats, show some real discipline...

The other part of me says **** it you only go to Vegas like once every 4 years eat and enjoy yourself.

I'll probably do a little bit of both. Our hotel has a gym so I'll probably burn some of the drinks and food off every morning to take away the guilt.

I know I sound ridiculous but you guys don't get it, I've been super strict and shower disciplined for months...it's hard to just break that with not even a little guilt :lol:

But ima have fun for sure. I'll update you Fit Fam.

Follow my Instagram if you guys haven't, i follow all NT back especially fit Fam. Monitor my food pics this weekend to let me know how I'm doing :nerd:

I'm gonna go Lucky out there :pimp:

ripppped.

they claim natural, who knows. you make your own inferences. guys are shredded though. and wild douchey lol

Off to Vegas tonight.
I'm nervous.
A part of me wants to stay sorta clean and have a few treats, show some real discipline...

The other part of me says **** it you only go to Vegas like once every 4 years eat and enjoy yourself.

I'll probably do a little bit of both. Our hotel has a gym so I'll probably burn some of the drinks and food off every morning to take away the guilt.

I know I sound ridiculous but you guys don't get it, I've been super strict and shower disciplined for months...it's hard to just break that with not even a little guilt :lol:

Follow my Instagram if you guys haven't, i follow all NT back especially fit Fam. Monitor my food pics this weekend to let me know how I'm doing :nerd:

Swag, offset a cheat day with a beast day, the circle of life

Last edited:
Off to Vegas tonight.
I'm nervous.

Live it up man. If you've had the discipline to do things right for a while, a few days are worth celebrating. If you want to not feel guilty, just make sure you hit your macros and get in some good easy lifts. It might set you back a week or two but who cares?

ripppped.

they claim natural, who knows. you make your own inferences. guys are shredded though. and wild douchey lol

I feel bad for the other people in the gym with these dudes working out shirtless and all flexing together lol

watched some of that vid with those guys messing around in the hotel in the UK. as stupid as it was, who knows what i would act like if i were that shredded. hopefully i wouldn't be THAT corny.

Whoever posted that GNC coupon last week, good looking out! :pimp:

Has anyone tried this before?

Amount Per Serving % DV

Calories 140.00

Calcium 48.00 mg 5%

Total Carbohydrates 35.00 g 12%

Sugars 33.00 g

Micronized Creatine Matrix Blend 10.00 g **

Proprietary Amino Acid Complex 7.00 g **

ResVida[emoji]174[/emoji]-trans Resveratol 30.00 mg **

I bought it by mistake. Used it a few times and didnt want to return it.

With a great diet and hard work ethic this body is achievable with out gear unless he benching like 315 for reps and squatting 500 by the looks if him he looks natural but like u said if he isn't, oh well still takes hard work
yea folks have the misconception that roods = skating lol roids are mo sore making up for weak genetics. Cats on performance enhancing drugs tend to go harder in the gym anyways and still have to diet just like us. To keep it funky only reason I will never do roids is because I`m not gonna screw up my man meat and I`m not gonna risk having a heart attack at age 36. I can careless if people thought I was a cheater.
why would you take roids if those side effects weren't an issue?

what are you trying to prove to yourself?

damn man. i'm losing weight at 2000+ and you're bigger (hmmm) and probably more active than i am. how much are you dropping a week? you still seeing strength loss?

I lose about 3 a week but my cheat days go in so my extra calories off set the low amount I eat during the week

Anyone have a recommendation for an over the counter test booster? They may all just be placebos, but I'll take any feedback.

I was told Tbomb2 but the reviews are bad on BB.com.

Last edited:
Anyone have a recommendation for an over the counter test booster? They may all just be placebos, but I'll take any feedback.

I was told Tbomb2 but the reviews are bad on BB.com.

heard nothing but good things about APE

copped these pants to workout in from HM for like 15 bucks, didnt think a medium would fit but its cool. all my other work out pants are 2xl and too big. I want to cop some Adidas Tiro pants but them joints 40 bucks a pop
on the real, they dont fit or look right

Back
Top Bottom