STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

An NT tee would be amazing

Skip the herbalife bro
I always wear Under Armour gear at the gym. I swear by the quality. However, there's a local running shop that sells running specific sneakers. I've been going there for 4-5 years and they gave me a free shirt to commemorate their 6th year of business. This is what sparked the thought for an NT one. Surprised no one tried to initiate this before since the thread has been up for years now. I think the first one started in 2009 or 2010.

A NT Dri-Fit would be legit! Count me in for a tee
I think a good compromise would be a wicking t shirt that's slim but not form fitting since compression gear may not be everyone's style.

I'm not sure how many active members there are in the thread, but if it's like day one...there aren't many. If we can have a group of around 10-20, I think that would be a good size to keep the group at. If it goes well, we can look at doing a a piece for each season too :lol:

To keep the costs low, we should avoid using crazy colors and big fonts/logos. I'd avoid the color white too, since you'll be working out in them and the armpits would yellow sooner than later. Heather or graphite gray would be a good color.

Last edited:
I'm in for the NT shirt. 

Anyone here eat nuts? I started eating almonds, pecans, and cashews as snacks. Started out with a handful of the mixture, but now i find myself eating them more and more. I thought i read somewhere that nuts are good fat to eat but should be limited. Anyone have some insight?

I'm in for the NT shirt. 

Anyone here eat nuts? I started eating almonds, pecans, and cashews as snacks. Started out with a handful of the mixture, but now i find myself eating them more and more. I thought i read somewhere that nuts are good fat to eat but should be limited. Anyone have some insight?
I do too. I mix them with berries. Nuts are a good source of good fats, and yes...should be limited. You shouldn't be snacking on the whole container during your break.

I use these bags for my snacks during the work days. I eat every 2 hours so I pack a variety of goodies. I think this would be a helpful tool for you. Don't have a bunch of containers of snacks in your workstation because you'll snack due to boredom.

Animal/Universal has a forum gathering called the "Animal Barbell Club" aka ABC's. They have it many states and every year at the Arnold & Olympia they have a national ABC. What they do is, its kind of like an NT summit except they all meet up at a local gym, gym it up & get food afterwards. Theres a bunch of videos of them on youtube. 

Could this be something NT is interested in possibly doing in the future? Thing is...we all have to wear our NT shirts. If/when we can actually do the shirt thing. 

nerd.gif

I'm down for a shirt, black, grey, white, red ill take one of each.

Steak and potatoes for dinner tonight, yum yuuuuum

Animal/Universal has a forum gathering called the "Animal Barbell Club" aka ABC's. They have it many states and every year at the Arnold & Olympia they have a national ABC. What they do is, its kind of like an NT summit except they all meet up at a local gym, gym it up & get food afterwards. Theres a bunch of videos of them on youtube. 

Could this be something NT is interested in possibly doing in the future? Thing is...we all have to wear our NT shirts. If/when we can actually do the shirt thing. 

:nerd:
The problem is that we are all spread out in different regions :frown:

Been off my grind for about 2.5 weeks with a hurt shoulder, starting to feel flabby, I know it's mental, I basically look the same.

But regardless, the shoulder is feeling better and I'm getting back into it tomorrow :pimp: CAN'T WAIT!

Hey dudes,

I got a reply from Meth. In typical manner, he wrote a 3 page essay reply so I will show you the important part:

"One possibility would be to use a known and trusted custom printing company, like cafepress or something, and just upload a design there that does NOT use NikeTalk's name or logos. (e.g. "#ntfitness" or something)"

Recap: Using Niketalk and its affiliated logo are not acceptable, however using something like "NT Fitness" or "NTstrong" is.

How many folks are still interested?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom