STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Facebook group, it's closed/private for now and if you want to be an admin, just let me know and I'll make you one. I'm not friends with many hear on FB but with the group we don't have to be.

Again, I can't be that active due to school/patients/working out/etc. but I'll try to do what I can and I'm fine with making others admins.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/142039005994699/

Actually made it an open group for now. After a week or so we can close it and make it a private group after we get most of this thread in.

I do regular DLs on back day.

Squats
Romanian DLs
Leg Press
Lunges
Standing/Seated Calf Raises 3x15 for each.

Legs are always cooked.

Anyone ever use Isoflex? lol that stuff is expensive as crap

been through a 5# tub of choco pb and a 5# tub of choco mint. both were flavored very nicely. the cpb is stronger on a peanut taste - not necessarily peanut butter and not too chocolate-y. had a 2# arctic orange milkshake thinking it would taste like a creamsicle - nope. that one was junk. isoflex mixes really well - doesn't clump up.

Think im gonna have to eat more during the day. I eat 5 times a day. Big meals too. Chicken breast/steak/salmon/tilapia with rice beans potatoe and string beans.

Prolly add tuna in addition to that and more chicken or something

heard its good flavor wisem profile looks amazing and rather low cal. id love to get it but too much money :x

all of this...

im so cheap :lol:

its not even about being cheap but 5lb for $90? get the hell outta here

5lb of any other brand is about $50 or so bucks almost double the price.. yea right. it better make me gain 1lb of muscle a week then for that much money :lol:

That **** is wild with the pricing, even for the ISOpure I had, I paid $45 for a 3lb

110cal 0carb

Last edited:
Was my main source of protein for a while. Tried almost every flavour. It is expensive and it does taste great. Doesn't clump up at all like someone said
Idk why people complain about clumping so much. Clumping can be easily solved by few more shakes, now there are some proteins (Muscle Tech I think that my friend had) was very chalky no matter how much you shaked it. That cant change, clumpiness? Cmon.

Isoflex is a pure isolate which is why it doesn't clump but avg price is 86 for a 5lb tub LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Might stick to milk and egg by universal nutrition it's only 23 bucks for 3lbs

Got to LA Fitness at 750 and was like AWWW DAMN THIS PLACE PACKED. Seemed like around 820-830 the crowd cut in half. I did my 5-10 stretch while peeping the scene and waiting for a bench to open up and snagged it.

my brother uses isoflex....he says its crack. I'm all about ON...im good. 

also, good call on the FB group, just joined.

graham cracker vpx sro is good. used to be pretty cheap for the big tub. only recently the price on that went waaaay up.

I need help with a cutting diet.. Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner diet, along with possible snacks.. I am going to South Beach in less than a month, and I'm trying to get leaner.. currently at 168lbs.. trying to drop at least 6lbs.. Currently going to the gym 6 days a week and also running daily.

Back
Top Bottom