STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My money is betting its that lame *** djkota or whatever who got all pissey when he posted his pic and people told him he wasnt big LOL
:| chill. Its Daul.... Just wanted to show im back on NT and gonna be active in this thread again. Thats all.
you seem annoying
Stop. Just happy to be back. 

Welp...

Been on a cut since i been inactive in this thread. I was 173 now im down to 158. Slow cut.. But aw well.. This thread helped me get back on my grind back in Oct 2012.

Oh yeah and Creatine >>>> 

good look Zyzz#2 ..... **** has changed my workouts foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr

Switched proteins from being a Long loyal Optimum Nutrition guy. I couldnt bare it anymore in Water.. It was disgusting... Now im on that Cellucor 100% Whey. PB and Marshmellow.

This flavor is amazzzzzzinggggggg... I dont struggle taking it at all like i did with Optimum.

They have a cinnamon swirl flavor that suppose to be better. Try it out if yall are looking for a new protein. Its on Amazon 2lb for 24.

Welp that is all...

I do see whats impressive about craig david at all lol. like, no hate, but he really doesn't look as good as you guys are gassing him. low bf will make anybody look 'better' tho i guess. dude chest muscle insertion points are terrible. he should get that surgery the Rock got, but the reversal of it lol

I think his dedication to get to that low a bf is impressive. He needs to fill out a bit though.

What the hell is Optimal Stack and 1285 Muscle and Aminoextreme and ForceFactor? Those ads stay popping up in my websurfing, especially when I'm on FB at work and don't have the benefit of Adblock

Got my 3.0s and some new shorts today ...Can't wait to put them thru some wods :NTHat

Depends on your goals. What do you weigh now, where do you wanna be?

What are you cooking your chickens/steaks in?

I'm 180 now. Ideally, would like to be around 210-215. I'm 6'3", so pretty slender.

Usually cook chicken with these ingredients (not all at once)...olive oil, hot sauce, Mrs. Dash, lt italian dressing

Steak with salt/pepper, montreal steak rub

23...lol. Guess the days of me being the young cat are slowly coming to an end.
you throwing salt on 23-crew Brah?

:| chill. Its Daul.... Just wanted to show im back on NT and gonna be active in this thread again. Thats all.
Stop. Just happy to be back. 

Welp...

Been on a cut since i been inactive in this thread. I was 173 now im down to 158. Slow cut.. But aw well.. This thread helped me get back on my grind back in Oct 2012.

Oh yeah and Creatine >>>> 

good look Zyzz#2 ..... **** has changed my workouts foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr

Switched proteins from being a Long loyal Optimum Nutrition guy. I couldnt bare it anymore in Water.. It was disgusting... Now im on that Cellucor 100% Whey. PB and Marshmellow.

This flavor is amazzzzzzinggggggg... I dont struggle taking it at all like i did with Optimum.

They have a cinnamon swirl flavor that suppose to be better. Try it out if yall are looking for a new protein. Its on Amazon 2lb for 24.

Welp that is all...
oh. Dual dierce was funny. We'll see if the new screen name lives up. Welcome back

20 scoops of protein a day

yup solid diet

:x :{

thats what happens when idiots get so into whey protein, take those calories from all those shakes and use it with REAL food with protein. skinless chicken breast is low cals and full of protein..

rather eat 20 pieces of chicken breast a day easily than take any shakes.

SMH
I doubt he actually does that diet. Diets listed on Bb.com and men's health are there to sel supps

I'm 180 now. Ideally, would like to be around 210-215. I'm 6'3", so pretty slender.

Usually cook chicken with these ingredients (not all at once)...olive oil, hot sauce, Mrs. Dash, lt italian dressing

Steak with salt/pepper, montreal steak rub
I'm 6"3, 215-220 right now. Good size to be.

Try cooking with butter not olive oil. You marinating your chickens overnight?

Try cooking with butter not olive oil. You marinating your chickens overnight?

Not always. Sometimes I'll be in a bind and eat legit plain cooked chicken breast :lol :{

What type of butter do you use and how do you use it?

I almost always cook it on the grill.

What cut steaks do y'all buy? I usually get NY strip or Tbone but hell them joints ain't cheap and one steak is like 1k calories. Idk if I should split one steak in half and call it 2 servings or is there just a better cut to eat when cutting calories? I haven't had a steak in months and only meat I been eating is chicken and fish besides ground beef when I make pasta.

I'm going to Costco Saturday so recommendations are appreciated

Got my 3.0s and some new shorts today ...Can't wait to put them thru some wods :NTHat
Those are ill. I gotta beat my 2.0s a little more before i decide on getting a new pair. Have you worn Crossfit shorts before? I been meaning to cop a pair, but wasn't sure if it wold be any different than the Nike shorts i have now.

A few Adidas powerlift trainers on sale for those interested: http://www.roguefitness.com/closeout.php?p=2

What cut steaks do y'all buy? I usually get NY strip or Tbone but hell them joints ain't cheap and one steak is like 1k calories. Idk if I should split one steak in half and call it 2 servings or is there just a better cut to eat when cutting calories? I haven't had a steak in months and only meat I been eating is chicken and fish besides ground beef when I make pasta.

I'm going to Costco Saturday so recommendations are appreciated
I normally get skirt steak, and grill them boys up.

Not always. Sometimes I'll be in a bind and eat legit plain cooked chicken breast :lol :{

What type of butter do you use and how do you use it?

I almost always cook it on the grill.
ends justify the means. I got a quality cast iron Lodge pan.So butter that up, throw in some chicken onions garlic maybe a lil lemon, salt and pepper. Throw that in the oven. Turns out ppretty good. Slap some mustard on if you're eating next day.

Steaks - I try and stick with whatsoever cheap grass fed cuts they have at Whole Fooda

Back
Top Bottom