STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What cut steaks do y'all buy? I usually get NY strip or Tbone but hell them joints ain't cheap and one steak is like 1k calories. Idk if I should split one steak in half and call it 2 servings or is there just a better cut to eat when cutting calories? I haven't had a steak in months and only meat I been eating is chicken and fish besides ground beef when I make pasta.

I'm going to Costco Saturday so recommendations are appreciated
Wal Mart's cube steaks are lean, 4.5g of fat to 24g of protein per serving and the thin sirloins and I think milanesias are also under 6g of fast, and a rump roast.

Wal Mart's cube steaks are lean, 4.5g of fat to 24g of protein per serving and the thin sirloins and I think milanesias are also under 6g of fast, and a rump roast.

Watching Masterchef and thought they were just trolling when they said Wal-Mart had quality beef. :lol

is it pointless to do ab workouts when abs are truly "made in the kitchen" (ie diet-based)?

I wouldn't say it's pointless, but if your diet is right and you're doing plenty of core movements, your abs will take care of themselves. Doesn't hurt to throw in some abs once a week.

Bros,

Hit 375 on deads yesterday :Nthat (PR for me). Raw, no straps, no belt, no powder, no shoes.

I'm trying to hit the 1k club (Deadlifts, Squats, Bench Press)

Gonna be hard ever since I dislocated my shoulder, my bench has been crap ever since.

I also ordered Dr. Jeckyll preworkout, will let you guys know how it is, supposed to be for people who workout at night.

Last edited:

So much swag at the end....

She so sexy!!! And that **** was not easy, take my word for it

camille 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i can only snatch 150 
embarassed.gif

Wal mart for fruit of the loom hoodies online for 7 and 8 bucks gonna rack up because its starting to get cold and since I have to drive to the gym now I can't just run in and out

Bros,

Hit 375 on deads yesterday :Nthat (PR for me). Raw, no straps, no belt, no powder, no shoes.

Gonna be hard ever since I dislocated my shoulder, my bench has been crap ever since.

I also ordered Dr. Jeckyll preworkout, will let you guys know how it is, supposed to be for people who workout at night.

That's a lot. Any particular reason you want to lift that much?

Bros,

I just shattered my previous deadlift PR of 385 with a 405 pull last week and a 415 pull this week (both raw). I also squatted 305 this morning (raw) which is a PR for me.

1k club is in my sights but just like you I had a major shoulder injury which I just recovered from and I haven't really done any chest exercises for the past couple of years for fear of aggravating it. I think I'm out of the woods so I'm going to start focusing on bench next week. Good luck!

Oh, and thank you ASAP Ferg for making my squat PR possible this morning...

Will someone educate me on the "1k club"

is it the Deadlift + Squat + Bench Press PR = or > 1k?

Last edited:
Bench: 285
Squat: 405
Dead: 385

Total: 1075

Didn't 'eeem realize it, :smokin

Honestly ok with reaching 4 plates on Deadlift and 3 plates on Bench and calling it a day.

Last edited:
That's a lot. Any particular reason you want to lift that much?

It's really not that much. Maybe for a beginner, and yes it's more than average, but if you've been in the gym for a few years they aren't anything crazy.

And yes, 4 plates on DL's and 3 plates on squats (for me at least) is :smokin

Back
Top Bottom