STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So my workout today was at Gold's gym in orlando. Very dope spot. Met some cool folks, nice females too. Had a great 2hr workout. Spot was just on point, waayyyy better than the joint i went to the other day in Orlando. Cleaner, actual running water, tvs, and maaaaad weights and equipment. The gym tour continues..new spot tomorrow..well maybe Monday, might go back to Gold's again.

Day passes are the ****. Get to experience new locales and awesome people at a moments notice

So my workout today was at Gold's gym in orlando. Very dope spot. Met some cool folks, nice females too. Had a great 2hr workout. Spot was just on point, waayyyy better than the joint i went to the other day in Orlando. Cleaner, actual running water, tvs, and maaaaad weights and equipment. The gym tour continues..new spot tomorrow..well maybe Monday, might go back to Gold's again.

Day passes are the ****. Get to experience new locales and awesome people at a moments notice

Gold's on Turkey Lake Rd across from the KMart?

I was on TV today at the A&M and Alabama game. Suns out, guns out. Glad to see my hard work payoff on TV lol

Freeze did u move?

Nope, just traveling. Ive always traveled a ton, for either business or leisure, and typically I'd just roll with the fitness center wherever I was staying, but I recently decided to start exploring and hitting up different gyms offering cheap day passes. I won't go back to the fitness centers, the new spots are just too fun and I dig the new experiences.

Gold's on Turkey Lake Rd across from the KMart?

Thats the one man.

Yea I know that Gold's and that area pretty well. It's been there for a long time, even back in the Shaq Orlando days. That was his training spot.

What all are y'all copping from trader joes? I've been thinking about canceling my Costco mebership because I rarely go

What all are y'all copping from trader joes? I've been thinking about canceling my Costco mebership because I rarely go
Yes they both sell food but one serves the purpose of being a wholesale market and the other is a specialty/hippie type store.

Keep your Costco, buy some chicken breasts while you are at it. What do you usually buy from them when you go?

Trader Joe's
Avacado: 4//$3
Bananas 19c
Roasted Almonds $5 bag 16oz
Roasted Garlic Hummus 8 oz $2
Sesame Pita Chips $1.99
Plantain Chips: Purple Bag $1.69

I don't really buy food from them. More so snack

If your as worried as cost as you make it seen in this thread, you probably won't like trader joes. But they have some good stuff though.

When have I been worried about cost of something? I don't buy stuff I don't see value in. Like I don't rock with whole foods because I don't see value in it, if I want truly organic or what ever the hippies call it ill cop from a farm.

probably the heated debate about walmart chicken.

but like dc said, i like to cop smaller things from TJ.

try snacks and ezekiel bread from them lucky

I keep my Costco and BJ's memberships. Even if I go once a month to stock up, it eventually pays for itself ultimately.

Speaking of avocados, I just copped some Florida avocados from some orchard off eBay. They had them in town once and I have never seen them again. Paid the hypebeast markup price unfortunately since I have no friends in FL, I hear they give them away out there

I keep my Costco and BJ's memberships. Even if I go once a month to stock up, it eventually pays for itself ultimately.

Its just I get so much stuff that ends up going to waste. Their chicken is the same price as wal mart and target, I bought some bread and had to throw it away because I didnt use it in time. etc etc. I mean its only 55 bucks a year which is nothing, but I`m starting to se that it may be better for someone with a family.

Back
Top Bottom