STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Its just I get so much stuff that ends up going to waste. Their chicken is the same price as wal mart and target, I bought some bread and had to throw it away because I didnt use it in time. etc etc. I mean its only 55 bucks a year which is nothing, but I`m starting to se that it may be better for someone with a family.
Bread you aren't using, are you keeping in the freezer?

Most def. Was just surprised they even carried it. Got the double choc in and will be rotating that with the milk choc :pimp:

double milk choc taste awful compared to extreme milk chocolate .... i first started with double milk choc and once i tasted extreme i never went back.
and i always tho walmart was all about good deals, that protein is way over prized.

Never was a big drinker and once i got into fitness i almost completely cut drinking out. only on special occasions i'll have a sip of this and a sip of that.

I thought he meant if you have extra that you're saving/preserving long-term. Like when you buy in bulk from Costco.

Freezing bread? Then microwaving it?! Doesn't seem appealing.

I just put it in the fridge then toaster.

yeah it comes out completely normal for me, may be the type of bread im using (daves killer bread) or the fact that my freezer doesnt completely freeze the bread. All I know is that I put a frozen piece in the microwave for 15 seconds and it comes out exactly like it would have had it not been frozen

Last edited:
I like my bread toasted with peanut butter on top
Sliced banana is also great on a peanut butter sandwich for a snack :pimp:

The freezing thing is a great idea. I always SMH when I waste my bread (no pun intended :lol: ) I buy a loaf at the local market and rarely finish them by the expiration date. I usually toss them out several days after the expiration date and feed to the deers.

double milk choc taste awful compared to extreme milk chocolate .... i first started with double milk choc and once i tasted extreme i never went back.
and i always tho walmart was all about good deals, that protein is way over prized.

Never was a big drinker and once i got into fitness i almost completely cut drinking out. only on special occasions i'll have a sip of this and a sip of that.
I agree, man. I got the double choc today and I thought it was taste a bit more bitter like dark choc. I like the milk choc a lot more. Both are still decent though.

Freezing bread? Then microwaving it?! Doesn't seem appealing.

I just put it in the fridge then toaster.

not apppealing to me, id never consume it :x

my mom does it and says tastes as good as it was fresh and the freezer keeps it good for quite awhile.

If y'all get a chance, try the mocha cuppachino flavor
Good stuff.
:lol: you dudes gonna have me holding down more whey than I consume. Will look into it in couple of weeks once one of the two runs low.

Also how's the ON whey in Choc Malt? How many variations of chocolate can you have? :lol:

Vitacost.com still has a buy 1 get 1 half off + 10% off using set and save running on their own name brand and since it doesn't require a promo code you can use mrrebates or ebates or whatever cashback site you prefer. I got 8lbs I think + like 6 Walden Farms syrups for $80. I think I got the 4lb casein blend

Back
Top Bottom