STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

This thread has become supplement review central lately 

Stunna Timbo Freeze what you guys up to? Im down here tryin to put up PRs every week, I know yall puttin in work.

Also how's the ON whey in Choc Malt? How many variations of chocolate can you have? :lol:

I bought a tub cheap that I keep at my girls house, it aint bad, take like chocolate milk with a hint of malt, I advise using little water i.e.. 4oz per scoop.

I've started to pack my snacks for work in ziplock bags because when I have a big bag of almonds right by my desk, I have been going through them way too fast. haha.  I just want a few when I'm hungry but they get so addictive

I bought a tub cheap that I keep at my girls house, it aint bad, take like chocolate milk with a hint of malt, I advise using little water i.e.. 4oz per scoop.
I always use 4 oz otherwise it's too diluted for me. You like it as much as choc milk?

my chest is so damb pathetic. my squats and deadlifts have progressed steadily and i definitely notice strength gains there, but my chest. dat EARLY plateau :x

discouraging :smh:

my chest is so damb pathetic. my squats and deadlifts have progressed steadily and i definitely notice strength gains there, but my chest. dat EARLY plateau
sick.gif

discouraging
mean.gif
4-6 sets of 4-6 reps, thats whats helped my bench go up. i suggest you try it.

first of all, don't compare your actual progress to what others are posting online.
as far as stalled progress, when is the last time you did a deload? have you worked on exercises specific to improving your strength on those compound lifts? are you eating at a caloric deficit? these are all important things to consider. don't get discouraged man. maybe you can be more specific as to where you think your progress is stalling and maybe some of the experts in here can give you some pointers. good luck man.

Thanks again for this advice. I did a de-load last week (did no leg movements). Deads with back tonight and set a PR for my deadlift. Mental and physical rest probably helped a bunch.

Vitacost.com still has a buy 1 get 1 half off + 10% off using set and save running on their own name brand and since it doesn't require a promo code you can use mrrebates or ebates or whatever cashback site you prefer. I got 8lbs I think + like 6 Walden Farms syrups for $80. I think I got the 4lb casein blend

why you aint hit me up with use my $10 link :lol:

AKA 5x5...
But yeah - working some sort of 5x5 has been most effective for me for all my lifts.
Yeah but Ive dropped down to doing a 5x3 some days and have seen great results. For heavy squats I usually dont go over 3 reps in a set usually.

This thread has become supplement review central lately 

Stunna Timbo Freeze what you guys up to? Im down here tryin to put up PRs every week, I know yall puttin in work.

word. Soooo many supps in here hahaha

Check a few of my recent posts brochacho. Ive been traveling and each city I spend time in, I'm hitting the top gyms. Been having a blast, sick workouts and meeting awesome people. Tons of pros/amateurs and just folks looking to get it in. Sooooo many hot fitness women down here too bro.

Got this bad boy first thing in the morning. Pray for me

"The Don"

For time:
66 Deadlifts, 110 pounds
66 Box jump, 24 inch box
66 Kettlebell swings, 1.5 pood
66 Knees to elbows
66 Sit-ups
66 Pull-ups
66 Thrusters, 55 pounds
66 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
66 Burpees