STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Damn bro. How much does a box of Florida avocados cost you on Ebay? I might have to take some of that market share.

Wife just picked up a 4-5lb monster from the corner store.

I paid $22 shipped for what was supposed to be 10lbs, came out to 13 peices, like 6 of which got damanged or fully ruined in shipping, probably more like 20lbs by the way

I'll invest in some then

I've noticed there is a definite correlation between control of weight across the board if you have a stronger grip

I use the fat grip bar when doing upright rows to OH press... I swear I feel like I can bend and break a regular bar after that

Gonna have to give these whirl. Been using wrist support straps for push movements (my wrist always seem to give out first). Grip all the way to elbow needs work in general.

i just ordered Extreme Milk Choc and Mocha Capp, hopefully its really good in milk. i want a brand that i know i can trust with fairly decent flavor.

all these other brands suck IMO.

the only 2 proteins ive actually enjoyed and worth the price and didnt get sick of after 4/5 lbs and went through them with joy were Syntha 6 Peanut Butter Chocolate and ProNom Vanilla Cupcake. hands down two of the best easily especially in milk
use chocolate milk with the mocha cappuccino, makes it even better

Up right row to Press??

Why not clean and press - much smoother transition.
It is a pretty smooth transition.  Plus i'm not focusing on power with that movement.  And a haven't really seen a TRUE clean with a fat bar, yea i've seen the alternate grip clean and the pull to stomach then hoist it up.

Damn bro. How much does a box of Florida avocados cost you on Ebay? I might have to take some of that market share.

Wife just picked up a 4-5lb monster from the corner store.

spoon pic or you're frauding.

Ive been close to pulling the fat grip trigger but can't justify spending 40 bucks on em

sup fellas, im tryna lose about 25 lbs and im looking for a boost of energy when im in the gym. I always have a plan on what im gonna do when i get to the gym then i always end up skipping some things because i get tired really fast. Is there anything that you guys prefer i take to help give me a boost in my workouts?

Judging by the posts in here, 95% of those books would be of zero interest to people in this thread.

However, i've read or are familiar with almost all of the books in there and many of them are quite useful. Theyre not bodybuilding based so most people wont give a damn about it.

Judging by the posts in here, 95% of those books would be of zero interest to people in this thread.

However, i've read or are familiar with almost all of the books in there and many of them are quite useful. Theyre not bodybuilding based so most people wont give a damn about it.
What are the books they are referring to? No time to watch the whole hour. 

ya is there a list of the books readily available.

There is, but you miss out on a lot of the information/recommendations by not listening to it.

if you dont have an hour to listen to something, how are you going to have time to read any of the books?

Everyone looking for a shortcut these days....

There is, but you miss out on a lot of the information/recommendations by not listening to it.

if you dont have an hour to listen to something, how are you going to have time to read any of the books?

i'll take the time out to watch it today and possibly look up the books if they might help. at this point i need to improve my flexibility (i'm pretty much at nil - horrible) and mobility. watching the dave tate deadlift vid has really helped to expose my deadlift weakness too. this whole year has been all about improving form and attitude. probably my most productive in my few years in the gym.

Dan Green the god, dude is literally one of the strongest people walking the planet.
Yessir, him, Pete, Brandon, Stan, the brothers, they are all strong as ****. They do use gear but synthol no, it wouldnt benefit them at all.

Last edited:

Cuz I'm looking for a five minute diversion at work. Can't invest a full hour in watching the vid right now. Pretty reasonable request in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom