STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Since I`m gonna wake up at 3am for this new iphone, I think I might skip gym tonight and then on Friday work my leg day and chest/back day together since I have all day off.

U can obviously tell hes cyclin..but his Delts are the easiet giveaway
 And the fact hes over 220 in that pic with veins on his damn abs lol I aint mad at him. His vids are damn motivating and push me to lift more. Those delts are some of the craziest Ive ever seen, bodybuilder or not.

Last edited:
Haha ofcourse. But if hes using synthol that's less work.
He's not using synthol. Whoever said that doesnt know what synthol use looks like. He would have no reason to use it, he's a powerlifter, the way he looks doesnt help him lift more weight. You want to see some synthol look up Rich Pina, and pretty much all top BBers lol

Did some good speed work today for squats. They have easily become my favorite lift. Nothing like them 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Haha ofcourse. But if hes using synthol that's less work.

He's not using synthol. Whoever said that doesnt know what synthol use looks like. He would have no reason to use it, he's a powerlifter, the way he looks doesnt help him lift more weight. You want to see some synthol look up Rich Pina, and pretty much all top BBers lol
[rule]

Did some good speed work today for squats. They have easily become my favorite lift. Nothing like them :pimp:

So an increase in muscle size wont help a powerlifter??

Idk what's the slob fest for, I would rather have delts like Kelly Burke, perfect IMO, btw how tall is that dude? His shoulder shelf is actually low, It's like his neck and head add an extra 2ft to his height lol

Yeah i mentioned it LOOKS like hes using synthol but i was just pointing out how sick his delts appear not literally accusing of synthol use.

this new generation of power lifters are sick. theyre ridiculously strong and ridiculously jacked. powerbuilding ftw :smokin btw dan green definitely believes in more muscle mass helping lift bigger weights.

Last edited:
Yeah i mentioned it LOOKS like hes using synthol but i was just pointing out how sick his delts appear not literally accusing of synthol use.

this new generation of power lifters are sick. theyre ridiculously strong and ridiculously jacked. powerbuilding ftw
smokin.gif
btw dan green definitely believes in more muscle mass helping lift bigger weights.
I agree 100%. He is a beast and people like him give powerlifters a better name, compared to those dudes rocking 30% bf 
laugh.gif

So an increase in muscle size wont help a powerlifter??
Uhh last time I checked synthol is just oil being put into the muscle to make it "look" bigger, not actually become bigger...

"Some bodybuilders, particularly at professional level, inject substances such as "site enhancement oil", commonly known as synthol, to mimic the appearance of developed muscle where it may otherwise be disproportionate or lagging..."

Therefore it will shrink back to its normal size over time.

Anyone have any sound info about this?

http://www.myfitbodylifestore.com/high-protein-coffee-by-chike-nutrition.html

Energy + Protein. High Protein Coffee. Made with real Espresso Coffee. Aspartame Free. Gluten Free. 2 Espresso Shots. 20g Whey Protein. 23 Vitamins & Minerals. 2g Sugar. The perfect beverage. Supercharge your mornings, beat that afternoon slump or give your workouts a boost with this delicious, all-round nutritional drink. With rich flavor, real espresso coffee, whey protein and essential vitamins and minerals, Chike Iced Coffee is what your mind and body craves to energize your day. Chike Iced Coffee's primary ingredient is whey protein isolate, the purest form of whey protein, which is an essential dietary protein to help maintain a healthy weight, curb hunger and build lean muscle. Paired with the caffeine of 2 shots of real espresso coffee, this drink is a healthy and convenient nutritional option. So bid your regular cup of coffee 'adieu' and revitalize your day with Chike Iced Coffee - the perfect beverage! Caffeine: One serving (36g) of Chike Iced Coffee contains caffeine comparable to a cup of the leading premium coffee. Made in USA.

Did back squats and front squats last night.

For some reason, front squats seem so much more natural like they are engaging all the right muscles.

I bet you could just make that with coffee, milk or almond milk and protein and splenda/stevia to taste. I'll try when I get home in fact, seems perfect for a preworkout shake

Did back squats and front squats last night.

For some reason, front squats seem so much more natural like they are engaging all the right muscles.

It's a more natural movement if done with correct form.

Did Bear Complex last night, :x ... :smokin, at the same time. 15 reps in 15 minutes, every minute on the minute @185

Most def. Was just surprised they even carried it. Got the double choc in and will be rotating that with the milk choc :pimp:

Actually if you look closely it's different than performance. It's whey isolate and it's 30g per serving. I've been using it for months. I love it. Here's the link on their website. It's actually sold out. Plus if you get those Costco coupons in the mail every once in a while they have one for the ON Whey. Comes out to $37. Not bad for 30g per scoop protein.

http://www.optimumnutrition.com/products/performance-whey-isolate-p-285.html

Last edited:
I'm never in this thread so I don't want to intrude in the conversation but I have a question. I've been out the game for a WHILE. I live on my own now and want to start working out. Can anyone PM me a very basic meal plan I can follow every single day. Just a basic 5 meal or whatever plan. I can only cook chicken, oatmeal, eggs and veggies. Got protein shakes. Need to go buy groceries so would love to hear some insight. :]

iLLest!

keep your head up man. good luck and pop in this thread more often.

That's already a good base, I would personally stick to chicken breast, just find different ways to marinate.

Other things you can pick up to snack on/add to your meals:

-Fruit: Bananas, apples, oranges, etc.
- Greek Yogurt
- Brown Rice
- Cuts of red meat, leaner the better
- Almond Butter
- Whole Grain Bread (No HFCS)
- Nutella
- Veggies

I'm missing some things, but that's the gist.

Back
Top Bottom