STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

There is, but you miss out on a lot of the information/recommendations by not listening to it.

if you dont have an hour to listen to something, how are you going to have time to read any of the books?

Everyone looking for a shortcut these days....
Cuz I'm looking for a five minute diversion at work. Can't invest a full hour in watching the vid right now. Pretty reasonable request in my opinion

Click the link so it opens up in youtube and under the about section; click see more...... :wink:

What are the books they are referring to? No time to watch the whole hour. 
There is, but you miss out on a lot of the information/recommendations by not listening to it.

if you dont have an hour to listen to something, how are you going to have time to read any of the books?

Everyone looking for a shortcut these days....
i'll take the time out to watch it today and possibly look up the books if they might help. at this point i need to improve my flexibility (i'm pretty much at nil - horrible) and mobility. watching the dave tate deadlift vid has really helped to expose my deadlift weakness too. this whole year has been all about improving form and attitude. probably my most productive in my few years in the gym.
http://fitr.tv/blogs/barbell-shrugg...t-athletes-and-coaches-should-read-episode-81

They Posted Them Here.. 

That's a pretty good list, familier with all except "Movement" and "Muscles". Starting on "Supertraining" next week for my internship. Just ordered MMA conditioning and Supple Leopard off amazon last week so ill be in those as well. I just finished finished up Strength Training Playbook and found it helpful. Thanks for the link.

I recently started bulking, i figured i wasnt going to the beach again and wanted to make serious gains over the winter, and begin cutting immediately after x-mas. Anyways, now to my questions, are 10 pounds in 3.5 weeks too much? Im taking a mass gainer and including more potatoes into my diet but im not sure if thats too much is such small time? I feel thicker and less defined but man my strength has increased. Any input would be appreciated.

I recently started bulking, i figured i wasnt going to the beach again and wanted to make serious gains over the winter, and begin cutting immediately after x-mas. Anyways, now to my questions, are 10 pounds in 3.5 weeks too much? Im taking a mass gainer and including more potatoes into my diet but im not sure if thats too much is such small time? I feel thicker and less defined but man my strength has increased. Any input would be appreciated.

Yeah 10 lbs in 3.5 wks is a bit much. As with anything else, you want to do it gradually gaining around 1-1.25lbs a week. If it's More than that, you're just putting on extra fat, which you're going to have to work that much harder to melt off when you start cutting.

:smh:

Trying the ice method.... and to dude who said I should get my knee checked out, I'll see if the supplements help plus icing regularly... also going to start taking omega fish oils daily. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first person to have sore knees.... just apart of me working out more. If the problem persists then yes, I'll look into a doctor. I'm just over posting fit visits and they like "oh, just give it time to heal and do these exercises" :lol: :stoneface:

:smh:

Trying the ice method.... and to dude who said I should get my knee checked out, I'll see if the supplements help plus icing regularly... also going to start taking omega fish oils daily. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first person to have sore knees.... just apart of me working out more. If the problem persists then yes, I'll look into a doctor. I'm just over posting fit visits and they like "oh, just give it time to heal and do these exercises" :lol: :stoneface:

lol I`m deadlifting, squatting, and leg pressing 3X your body weight and I`m never sore, get that checked out.

and idk if its a placebo but I've been consuming 100g or less of protein the past 3-4 days and it def makes a difference the way I feel the next day.

Man I'm not wasting money on sore knees :lol: I know it's form and possibly shoes I exercise in... so I'm definitely going to start watching that, etc. Consult with my trainer etc.

And the ice definitely helped, if supplements and fish oil do nothing then yea, doctor it is.

Carbs are just energy to lift, protein is what will bring the lean muscle mass gains, although you definitely need both, don't OD on carbs, just be in a nice surplus, of course it's all what you wanna do and how your body responds to what you eat

Just bike riding ain't gonna get you those delts though, dude military presses 3 plates and change with ease

Just bike riding ain't gonna get you those delts though, dude military presses 3 plates and change with ease
He may have been strong before the juice...but a 12 wk test/deca cycle can add 75lbs on the bench..100+ to squats..100+ to Deads...ive witnessed this even recently at my gym..back in March dude was hittin 315-325 on the bench for a few reps..dude now reps out at 405 smoothly..i know because im the 1 spottin him

Back
Top Bottom