STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If your counting counting protein carbs and fat your doing iffym, all of these clean eating hippies are following IIFYM and bashing it at the same time.

In other news do y'all mess with deli meat? I was thinking about starting to bring a sammich and like a banana for lunch at work.

Legs gettin there. Tried to do front Squats today, but the bar kept slipping.

a quick trick for that...

use straps, wrap them around so the piece hangs up and then position it so when the bar sits on your delts and your elbows are up, you can grasp them. It keeps the bar stationary and safe. And also is a nice little grip workout too.

I tried that. Seemed awkward. I'll try again on Sunday.

Gonna get down to 205ish by the end of Oct. Current stats- 6'2", 247lbs ,20% bf. Wish me luck bruhs

Last edited:
Man I'm about to stop as well I've had enough haha. What's your 5 day set looking like
I need to switch it up bc It's getting too repetitive

I do a rotating ABABA....etc with 2 set Leg days

My schedule is based on any events I have so I adjust accordingly but typically I would have

Sun-A, Mon-LEg- Tue B, Wed Off (or cardio for 30 min if I`m not lazy), Thur A, Fri - Leg, Sat Off (or Cardio ), Sun B, Mon Leg, etc etc

A = Chest Back Triceps
B= Shoulders, Biceps, Traps

An example A day workout
Incline Bench- 4X8
Decline Bench- 4X8
Pec Flys- 4X8
1 arm Chest press- 4x8
Wide grip Lat pull-4X8
Close grip Lat pull- 4X8
Seated Row- 4X8
Overhead row (or what ever the machine is called) - 4x8
Triceps machine 4X15

I adjust the workout by what ever equipment is free but my rule is 4 workouts per Area of focus for the day, so for example if incline bench is in use I`ll find something else to do as long as I do 4 chest workouts.

Traps and Triceps I do 1 workout and I do that last.

Leg Day I do
Squats 2X8, 2X4
Deadlift 4X5
Stiff Leg Deadlift 4X8
Seated LEg press 4X8
Seated LEg Press using One leg 4X8
Calf Raise 4X20

And with IF I think I got mentally tired, which then through my discipline out the window, so I would eat whatever because 1 I was hungry as heck from workout out more, and 2 I would get cravings for random stuff and just say screw it.

Last edited:
ohwell.gif

It's drastic, I know but I gotta drop the weight. Built a decent amount of muscle, which I'll probably lose but I'm okay with it.

And as far as starving, haven't really been a big eater lately. Consuming a meal a day which is under 1K cals, high protein with little to no carbs.

Cardio and/or lifting everyday. You bruhs don't think i can do it?

Last edited:
I do a rotating ABABA....etc with 2 set Leg days

My schedule is based on any events I have so I adjust accordingly but typically I would have

Sun-A, Mon-LEg- Tue B, Wed Off (or cardio for 30 min if I`m not lazy), Thur A, Fri - Leg, Sat Off (or Cardio ), Sun B, Mon Leg, etc etc

A = Chest Back Triceps
B= Shoulders, Biceps, Traps

An example A day workout
Incline Bench- 4X8
Decline Bench- 4X8
Pec Flys- 4X8
1 arm Chest press- 4x8
Wide grip Lat pull-4X8
Close grip Lat pull- 4X8
Seated Row- 4X8
Overhead row (or what ever the machine is called) - 4x8
Triceps machine 4X15

I adjust the workout by what ever equipment is free but my rule is 4 workouts per Area of focus for the day, so for example if incline bench is in use I`ll find something else to do as long as I do 4 chest workouts.

Traps and Triceps I do 1 workout and I do that last.

Leg Day I do
Squats 2X8, 2X4
Deadlift 4X5
Stiff Leg Deadlift 4X8
Seated LEg press 4X8
Seated LEg Press using One leg 4X8
Calf Raise 4X20

And with IF I think I got mentally tired, which then through my discipline out the window, so I would eat whatever because 1 I was hungry as heck from workout out more, and 2 I would get cravings for random stuff and just say screw it.

Are you doing any cardio anymore during those days or just on that one day? I've been skipping cardio a lot lately and I always feel guilty about it.

ohwell.gif

It's drastic, I know but I gotta drop the weight. Built a decent amount of muscle, which I'll probably lose but I'm okay with it.

And as far as starving, haven't really been a big eater lately. Consuming a meal a day which is under 1K cals, high protein with little to no carbs.

Anything is possible, just ask KG.

International Chest Day is upon us
LEG DAY LETS GOOOOOO 

SQUAT TILL YOU BLEED MOTHER ****ASSSSSSS

Gonna stop IF after today and I honestly don't even know what to eat for breakfast anymore bc it's been so damn long lol. What're y'all eating these days?

Are you doing any cardio anymore during those days or just on that one day? I've been skipping cardio a lot lately and I always feel guilty about it.

my plan was after A and B days to do 15 min of cardio and on Wed or Sat have a longer 30-40 min session but I wont lie I havent done cardio in 3 weeks. I lift hard and always have and have never fell off on lifting, but when it comes to my diet and cardio I fell off greatly. I`m not binge eating every day or anything like that but I've been eating at maintenance or a little over most days and then have days where I`m eating at a deficit so it events out. Since I`m not Obese anymore but more so "over weight" It takes much more to lose weight than it use to. My Sept Epic Cut was a flop lol I think primarily because I was sick and tired of IF. I`m going to start bringing my lunch and stuff because that will help stop me from going to eat crap on lunch break.

I know Im not going to ever get back to how I was because I workout so much and I dont wild out every day on food so I would at least just plateau weight wise as I have, but I want to shed this fat I have left, so I go to get my mind right.

:\

Not doubting you but it wouldn't be smart. That's almost 1.5lbs a day, which most aim of that type of loss a week, so you'll be set at like a -4500 caloric deficit.

There's better ways to do things especially since with a crash diet, you will probably gain it all if not most of it back when you resume your normal routine.

Basically more harm then good brah.

Has anyone noticed bike riders have especially impressive calves? Just something I picked up on..

:\

eating 1k a day...

bruh, what are you doing? thats not healthy at all

SMH

ohwell.gif

eating 1k a day...

bruh, what are you doing? thats not healthy at all

SMH
Eggs,  lightly seasoned chicken breast and ground turkey burger split into 3 meals add up to roughly 1200 cals.  I feel more than stuffed and have plenty of energy tho
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom