STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man you just stopped being fat. You gotta chill on trying to debunk conventional wisdom based on your short experience. You sound wild sometimes in here.

son the info is out there, lol so if someone doesnt do 5X5 they will auto plateau? look how you sound. Everyone speaks on their experience at the end of the day, don't matter if I started lifting last night. Believe what you want I`m gonna keep sounding wild and post what I want, block me or report me like the other Betas in this thread, idc.

you cats kill me with this damn bro science man, saying you dont particularly have to do 5X5 is trying to debunk "conventional wisdom" man get the hell out of here. So if John Doe does 4X6 and never plateaus what does that mean?

Last edited:
Man you just stopped being fat. You gotta chill on trying to debunk conventional wisdom based on your short experience. You sound wild sometimes in here.

son the info is out there, lol so if someone doesnt do 5X5 they will auto plateau? look how you sound. Everyone speaks on their experience at the end of the day, don't matter if I started lifting last night. Believe what you want I`m gonna keep sounding wild and post what I want, block me or report me like the other Betas in this thread, idc.

you cats kill me with this damn bro science man, saying you dont particularly have to do 5X5 is trying to debunk "conventional wisdom" man get the hell out of here. So if John Doe does 4X6 and never plateaus what does that mean?

It is easier to plateau on 3x10 rather than a 5x5. It's a lot harder to go up in weight doing so many reps in 1 set.

I'm only talking about compounds though. The lowest rep I go for isolation is 8, unless I hit failure.

Not saying you have to do 5x5, but it's one of the best rep ranges for compounds. There's a reason it's referred to often: because it works.

Phase 8 vanilla....

Anyone on here taste it?

how is it? :nerd:

I hear it's good, I've had the chocolate and its legit, but theres a ton of fuss of them using Taurine to spike the protein count so I haven`t messed with it since I got it BOGO a while back.

I hear it's good, I've had the chocolate and its legit, but theres a ton of fuss of them using Taurine to spike the protein count so I haven`t messed with it since I got it BOGO a while back.

Its on BOGO right now and i been wanting to get a vanilla protein to mix w/ berries n stuff in a blender to make protein smoothies so taste is really important....

But taurine to raise protein count?

School me pls.

Day 3 of being sick. I don't know if it's science or my mind playing tricks but I think my metabolism speeds up when I have a cold. I've been eating reckless the last few days and seems like my body is just burning through it.

It is easier to plateau on 3x10 rather than a 5x5. It's a lot harder to go up in weight doing so many reps in 1 set.

I'm only talking about compounds though. The lowest rep I go for isolation is 8, unless I hit failure.

Not saying you have to do 5x5, but it's one of the best rep ranges for compounds. There's a reason it's referred to often: because it works.

now when did anyone say it's ineffective? I said one shouldn't live or die by it, find a rep range that works for you and eat more the end. I`m tired of dudes tryna impose their ideologies on people and ANY different opinion causes these dumb page long back and forth ramblings. Yall do what ever the hell you wan't but dont come at me on some "I just stopped being fat", what the hell does that mean? Miss me with that cash money internet toughness., I`m gonna keep posting my opinions and yall can keep reporting me or whatever.

I have the weakest joints, any recommendations?

I want to up the intensity of my workouts but I'm worried about my joints, and on top of it I'm crazy injury prone.

And I guess while I'm here...

Recommendations on decent looking sleeveless workout gear that's decently priced

And undies that won't give me wedgies during cardio/biking

Last edited:
Its on BOGO right now and i been wanting to get a vanilla protein to mix w/ berries n stuff in a blender to make protein smoothies so taste is really important....

But taurine to raise protein count?

School me pls.

I dont know the full details but Glycine and Taurine are technically counted towards the protein content , and I believe when companies put stuff like creatine in their ingredients that is boosting the protein count too.

I mean Phase 8 taste good, and assuming you get majority of protein from other sources and not just shakes it shouldnt be that big of a deal, but then again that listed 25g per serving could really be 20g or even 10g.

now when did anyone say it's ineffective? I said one shouldn't live or die by it, find a rep range that works for you and eat more the end. I`m tired of dudes tryna impose their ideologies on people and ANY different opinion causes these dumb page long back and forth ramblings. Yall do what ever the hell you wan't but dont come at me on some "I just stopped being fat", what the hell does that mean? Miss me with that cash money internet toughness., I`m gonna keep posting my opinions and yall can keep reporting me or whatever.

No, you don't have to live by 5x5. Until you find out how to train your body effectively, it's one of the best 'plans' though.

Now, before you get defensive, I'm not saying you don't know how to train. The other dude asked for suggestions though.

Last edited:
I dont know the full details but Glycine and Taurine are technically counted towards the protein content , and I believe when companies put stuff like creatine in their ingredients that is boosting the protein count too.

I mean Phase 8 taste good, and assuming you get majority of protein from other sources and not just shakes it shouldnt be that big of a deal, but then again that listed 25g per serving could really be 20g or even 10g.

oh ok...

the very vast majority of my protein comes from whole food sources.

I actually don't event drink a post workout shake after every workout.

I try to save the whey protein for when I'm feeling exceptionally lazy and dont feel like cooking or have have a low protein count for the day for whatever reason.

I have the weakest joints, any recommendations?

I want to up the intensity of my workouts but I'm worried about my joints, and on top of it I'm crazy injury prone.

If you take a Multi, Orange Triad has Joint support, I notice I dont have any more "clicking" in some of my joints. I also hear people bring up Cissus, never used it read much on it though.

If anyone is interested in Syntha 6 5lb, i know somewhere to get them for $39 shipped
smokin.gif
Where?! Just ran out of protein today actually. 
happy.gif

ehh I use straps and gloves and I'm bigger and stronger than most. I dont see a problem with them. Guys just want to have something to pick at to make themselves feel superior. Tearing somebody down in order to promote yourself is wack. Besides, I love touching women, and women don't like being scratched and gripped with sandpaper palms...least not the ladies I'm in to.

So yep, I wear gloves, straps and I even throw that foam pad on the bar when I back squat...advance upon me bros. There's no shame in my game.

Straps are cool. Foam pads are alright. Gloves nah. You on your own with that.

Had a solid shoulder workout today. I'm glad I got passed the soreness getting back in the gym these last two weeks.

Crazy that the same tub of whey has lasted me damn near 6 months without getting 3/4ths of the way through. Just not into supps nowadays.

Any one here try the Trutein Cinnabon protein? Any feedback?
I'm interested in the Syntha 6 also, let me know, thanks

Back
Top Bottom