STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I have big delts, d Howard has big delts, these dudes I see have delts that literally look like footballs huge biceps and tiny hands/wrist. I mean idk anything about juicing outside of when someone just doesn't look natural to me.

Side note to bros that played sports back in the day it's crazy in HS Dudes use to talk about creatine like it was real deal steroids

There's no way to tell is someone juices unless its completely obvious. I juice and I still give people the benefit of the doubt because you never know.. I had 18" arms before I touched the stuff.

My place has dumbells up to 200lbs ftw.

My place is also número uno in the state of Florida, and nationally up there.

I love my gym with a passion.

Lol

What gym is that? Have you been to the Gold's in Orlando? Freaking incredible. Mad pros go there.

The Mecca boys !!!!

Shoulder trap day..

i have a co worker who juices.............gets all his stuff from napsgear

you wouldnt even know it, looks nothing like me nor does he want too.

he got fat an just wants to lean up and tighten up, past 2 months he has drop a lot an looks tighter. guy goes to planet fitness lol

he just wants to look athletic an was concerned about his man boobs, firt time he took clen i remember dude looked so damn flushed at work, im like drink some water bro....

TNT combo test and clen

today he was talkin about how he wants superdrol, im like whatever man, im good
Bru..you are reckless posting sources on here :smh:
Thats like the 3rd time you've done it. Keep that ish to PM

BWood - that gym looks ill. How much is your monthly?

Metroflex is my ideal gym. I just make due w/ what I got at mine :lol:

That gym is sick. Platforms, rings, sand pits, etc. would pay that monthly fee since the gym is home 6 days a week for a couple hours a day.

In regards to DLs, I keep them on the shins, got bruises and scars to prove it unfortunately.

I got a real sweet hook up.

41 a month, month to month.

My rate will never go up, their adding onto the gym constantly.

Traps are activated :

Getting an early start on no shave November.

Beard makes me look old as piss lol

Got shoulders/traps tonight myself. Looking forward to it.

I was just thnking....what's the worst gym you've worked out at? My top vote is the Gold's in Howard Beach. I hate using it when I'm in Queens, but I got no other choice. :lol:

Email I sent them lol

I was stuck in la fitness for a year in Orlando.

I didn't like using the campus gym (Ucf) because it was so packed.

So glad when I came back to Tampa because of my gym.

Btw the la fitness I went to was the one with the crazy lady always yelling at us for dead lifting.

There's vids all over the place of that nazi.

Can anyone post their own personal PPL workout? Are you guys doing the same things the other day of the week for that body part? Just different rep counts? Or seperation like press day flys day. I'm not trying to have a leg day of leg curls, etc.

The sand out is great for agility, strength in legs/core, and explosion.

Doing some 5-10-5s in there are off the chain.

Also do ladder work, shuffles, and make my brother practice his shooting (he's a wrestler).

The workout you get is insane.

Back
Top Bottom