STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

:rofl:

bruh im over here dying. :lol:

Anybody have suggestions for lower back exercises?

I do Hyperextensions, and Good Mornings, but I want 2-3 more.

reverse hypers, of course deadlifts. roman style.

Wish I could start doing DLs again, bruh. I have that lower back/tailbone injury that prevents me from doing it even at light weight without pain.

oh damn, sorry to hear that man. at your spot, do you have the back extension machine where you sit and have the weighted pad at your back and you rock backwards to lift the weight? that works well.

Gonna order my inzer in a little but once I get to te house. copping the 10mm Lever in hot pink.
Ask them if they give a discount if we buy more than one lol

I gotta get one soon.

Just started logging my main lifts so I can keep up with how long it takes me to progress. Finally moving up in bench so I can't complain.

Ask them if they give a discount if we buy more than one lol

I gotta get one soon.

Just started logging my main lifts so I can keep up with how long it takes me to progress. Finally moving up in bench so I can't complain.

Dang just saw this already ordered lol

Posted about it before, but turns out I have an ACL tear and meniscus too.

Have been coping with it for 5 months now, thought I could walk it off.

Did for the most part, but recently got to be too much, got an MRI, and pow.

Anyone have this surgery before? How long until YOU felt good enough to be mostly normal.

I have my stubborn expectations and feel I can start deadlifting within 24 hours of surgery.

Thanks in advance.

Had complete rupture of my ACL/MCL/meniscus.

I had surgery my freshman spring, was back on the field soph spring (high school).

Just to give a perspective on things.

It's a ***** of a rehab process man.

Really brutal.

Posted about it before, but turns out I have an ACL tear and meniscus too.

Have been coping with it for 5 months now, thought I could walk it off.

Did for the most part, but recently got to be too much, got an MRI, and pow.

Anyone have this surgery before? How long until YOU felt good enough to be mostly normal.

I have my stubborn expectations and feel I can start deadlifting within 24 hours of surgery.

Thanks in advance.
Man I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you wont be walking in 24hrs much less lifting. 

Which kind of surgery are you getting? I had mine fully replaced from a cadaver. 

bwood: It's a ***** of a rehab process man.

Really brutal.

This X 100

Last edited:
here is my skinny fat on my way to skinnyville progress pic. i was so damn soft and spongy and marshmallow fat it repulses me. my short-term goal is to lose about 10-15 more to get some visible abs but i struggle horribly with nutrition. my longer-term goal is to become more mobile/agile and put on some lean mass. following this thread has helped.

I had ACL/Meniscus surgery back in HS, missed my senior year of football. Had pt for over 3 months before sugery and was cleared from pt 4 months after surgery. Everyone's rehab is different though so you have to just to work hard at it and not rush anything.

here is my skinny fat on my way to skinnyville progress pic. i was so damn soft and spongy and marshmallow fat it repulses me. my short-term goal is to lose about 10-15 more to get some visible abs but i struggle horribly with nutrition. my longer-term goal is to become more mobile/agile and put on some lean mass. following this thread has helped.

if you cut seriously for about 15-20 lbs you would be jacked, you got a solid frame. Thats one thing about genetics we all can be fat as heck but our muscle weight differs person to person which is why some people can lose fat an look jacked and some look super skinny fat.

Back
Top Bottom