STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Crazy so many people juice :smh:

i have a co worker who juices.............gets all his stuff from napsgear

you wouldnt even know it, looks nothing like me nor does he want too.

he got fat an just wants to lean up and tighten up, past 2 months he has drop a lot an looks tighter. guy goes to planet fitness lol

he just wants to look athletic an was concerned about his man boobs, firt time he took clen i remember dude looked so damn flushed at work, im like drink some water bro....

TNT combo test and clen

today he was talkin about how he wants superdrol, im like whatever man, im good

Last edited:

he got fat an just wants to lean up and tighten up, past 2 months he has drop a lot an looks tighter. guy goes to planet fitness lol

he just wants to look athletic an was concerned about his man boobs, firt time he took clen i remember dude looked so damn flushed at work, im like drink some water bro....

TNT combo test and clen

loll another reason I wouldn't juice besides health reasons is you REALLY can't slack on diet and working out or stuff will have you looking wack

even worse are the stupid young kids at la fitness taking PHs (orals for those who dont know)........................an you know when they done they LOSE ALL gains smh

im talkin HS kids, ish is crazy

lucky this dude i know SLACKS so much, he one of those who wants instant results..............he always tells me yea im not too happy so far i told him from day one, natty or on DIET is key

o yea............btw dude smokes cigs also..............yes you read right, he smokes, been smoking whole time he is on

day or 2 he pulls out the e cig an he like yea, i quit, today he had the real cig out, smh.

to each their own

Last edited:
Lucky I just started squatting again after my back accident from September...
The day after I hurt my back the pain got worse and it hurt to walk, it hurt to lay down. I couldn't even bench press because the lower back pain.

I think I'm Back to normal 6-7 weeks later ... I have don't the money or insurance or w/e to get it looked at. The pains all gone tho just using light weight in my squats and deads

Got released from the hospital yesterday and need to rebuild my lung function again (got part of my right lung removed).

I can't even do 10 proper bodyweight squats bruh. Just last month I was seeing a rapid increase in strength and mass, breaking PRs every session and now I can't even walk up or down my stairs without running out of breath 
sick.gif

Got released from the hospital yesterday and need to rebuild my lung function again (got part of my right lung removed).
I can't even do 10 proper bodyweight squats bruh. Just last month I was seeing a rapid increase in strength and mass, breaking PRs every session and now I can't even walk up or down my stairs without running out of breath :x  

What happened man?

What happened man?
Had a very rare genetic defect (pulmonary sequestration) causing hemorrhaging in my right lung.

Basically a blood vessel went from my aorta right next to my heart into the bottom lobe of my right lung. It's non-functioning, not connected to the airways and doesn't do anything but cause potential fatal hemorrhage and infections. The blood vessel was about as thick as a middle finger too so if it were to tear I'd bleed to death in no time.

Found the problem after I started coughing up blood clots a while back and that was just from a tiny tear.

The extra blood vessel was removed along with all the lung tissue it spread into; the vast majority of the bottom lobe of my right lung.

I should fully recover in 2 to 3 months.

Had a very rare genetic defect (pulmonary sequestration) causing hemorrhaging in my right lung.
Basically a blood vessel went from my aorta right next to my heart into the bottom lobe of my right lung. It's non-functioning, not connected to the airways and doesn't do anything but cause potential fatal hemorrhage and infections. The blood vessel was about as thick as a middle finger too so if it were to tear I'd bleed to death in no time.
Found the problem after I started coughing up blood clots a while back and that was just from a tiny tear.

The extra blood vessel was removed along with all the lung tissue it spread into; the vast majority of the bottom lobe of my right lung.

Wish you a speedy recovery man.

TNT combo test and clen

I wish my problem was needing to lose body fat and lean up. Adding lean mass <

Damn homie. GWS

Yes, and how far the weight is from his body.

You should be pulling the bar up along your legs from the beginning of the movement.
As in literally dragging the bar along your shins?

Last edited:
Clen isnt "juice"

Where are you getting this 'big delts" = juicing from? misc?
srs question

I have big delts, d Howard has big delts, these dudes I see have delts that literally look like footballs huge biceps and tiny hands/wrist. I mean idk anything about juicing outside of when someone just doesn't look natural to me.

Side note to bros that played sports back in the day it's crazy in HS Dudes use to talk about creatine like it was real deal steroids

Back
Top Bottom