STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Can anyone post their own personal PPL workout? Are you guys doing the same things the other day of the week for that body part? Just different rep counts? Or seperation like press day flys day. I'm not trying to have a leg day of leg curls, etc.
My PPl is centered around a compound movement each day. here is where I got mine from, i don't follow it exactly but its a good one to start with and make changes to what suites you best.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833

The Mecca boys !!!!

Shoulder trap day..

what dp you do for shoulders/traps?

might need to do your routine, mirin the hell out of your traps

Damn dude what a lame gym lmao. My lil 24 hr fitness may be old but we toss around the weights with no issues at all. Never had any of the workers say anything.

Last edited:
I'll take some pics of the rest of the place tomorrow.

Wait until you see the gauntlet area and the Astro turf side.

those guys were jerks about it though. if they set rules with their club, no matter if you agree or not, you have to comply, or go elsewhere. being a prick to people just doing their jobs and following protocol is wack.

Dude... There are no rules posted or noted anywhere.

She works on the phones, and would get pissed about the noise.

She came up to me and yelled about the noise..

I calmly asked her how would she like me to place 495lb nicely on the ground??

She was a miserable lady.

Looks good. Are you doing the same reps each day? In shortcut to shred itd be low on first P P and l and high on second PPL day of week
I don't follow the rep scheme honestly lol

I do 5x5 for bench and squat but sometimes throw in double and triples as well on squats and do more reps sometimes on bench to get more time under tension. 

For isolations I do 3-4x10-12 wich drop sets incorporated in.

I really just changed to this so i could hit every body part twice a week. Ive gained more strength this way then a traditional bb style split.

Last edited:
Can't work out without bumper weights, sorry, I used to think dropping weights was a crime. Yeah, LA Fitness membership cancelled.

brb, doing Olympic lifts...

lol man sissy type gym over here complaining bout the gym.

glad u moved though bwood. mirin da gym and the work u do.

only thing i dont like about my gym is that theyre building a "class" space

dafaq, they shouldve just put a few more olympic/squat racks instead.

Been doing 4 sets of 8-10 reps in all of my exercise with the same weight always. Should i increase or decrease the weight on each of my set?

Dude... There are no rules posted or noted anywhere.

She works on the phones, and would get pissed about the noise.

She came up to me and yelled about the noise..

I calmly asked her how would she like me to place 495lb nicely on the ground??

She was a miserable lady.

yea but i mean the guys in the vid. once they tell you not to do something, its a rule. Things don't have to be written down to be official, as long as they're expressed, they're legit. they have all of the leverage. You gotta know which battles to fight and which to walk away form. Art of War. If they tell you not to do something, you can't win that battle by doing it anyway, they'll just make you leave.

Only a lame would quote something to call it lame.

Time to hit some sprints, frog jumps, shuffles, lunges.

I got a real sweet hook up.

41 a month, month to month.

My rate will never go up, their adding onto the gym constantly.

Traps are activated :

Getting an early start on no shave November.

Beard makes me look old as piss lol
Man same here on the beard, I gets no play with my beard, the moment I get cleaned up, da thotties be GOIN

:nerd:z of marinaded and grilled pork tender loin
.5cup of brown rice
.5 cup of mixed veggies

:nthat: :evil: :nthat: :evil: :nthat: :evil: :nthat: :evil: :nthat: :evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom