STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Do you see anyone use those? 

Highest I've gone is 160lb for one arm rows..

Only person I've seen to touch the 200lbs other than rows is Ronnie Coleman.

Dude was here couple years back and was using them for dumbell flat press lol.

Any ways, meal prep complete:

Body weight is not enough for me, so I usually do these with a 45.
same with this

Seated knee raises with a 10-25lb dumbbell between my feet
Same with the leg raises

I dont do typical core excerises because I need alot of resistance. I can plank all day and not get much out of it.

#beastly

I'll get there soon enough, first time I'm working out my core so it's real weak. I do pics #3 "sort of", and I just saw the area to do #2 a few days ago. Def gonna try it out when I go back.

I'm sure you a fool wit' it though and prolly do like a hundo each exercise :lol: :lol:

Missed chest day do to meetings at work. Not to happy about that. I'll make it up on Thursday hopefully.

Haven't tried to burnout.

I do weighted wide grip pull ups with 100lb plate/ 45lb plate/ and a quater.

Can get about 3-4 with the 100.

Real pull ups, not that BS.

thing is there are a ton of big dudes at my gym and none of them lift heavy or deadlift.

lol my LA fitness is like that

dudes be on an just lift for maintenance and eat good.

my boy an I who are natty be doin deads, work out with intensity etc

one of the best looking dudes at the gym i go to..............dude is soooooooooooooooooo nonchalant its actually funny. he is open about his drug use though, real cool dude.

yo dude actually works out talking on his bluetooth all the time.........so damn chill, also no free weights lol.

Last edited:
lol my LA fitness is like that

dudes be on an just lift for maintenance and eat good.

my boy an I who are natty be doin deads, work out with intensity etc

one of the best looking dudes at the gym i go to..............dude is soooooooooooooooooo nonchalant its actually funny. he is open about his drug use though, real cool dude.

yo dude actually works out talking on his bluetooth all the time.........so damn chill

I don't want to assume but all the big dudes at my gym look like they juice, suuuuuuuper huge delts and small hands. theres like 1 dude who I see in there who looks natty that has size on him. whats wild is I have mad people mirin talking about "whats the secret man" "man I`m trying to get like you"

I don't want to assume but all the big dudes at my gym look like they juice, suuuuuuuper huge delts and small hands. theres like 1 dude who I see in there who looks natty that has size on him. whats wild is I have mad people mirin talking about "whats the secret man" "man I`m trying to get like you"

i can only speak for my gym

it is VERY common these days an I would have to assume across the country from all the forums im involved in

from younger dudes to some cats who are 40+

i know dudes on TRT also

i can only speak for my gym

it is VERY common these days an I would have to assume across the country from all the forums im involved in

from younger dudes to some cats who are 40+

i know dudes on TRT also

like I said earlier Atlanta has a big bodybuilding community form meat heads to former pro wrestlers. like all the dudes who look like they really lift look juiced to the max, like I don't have any dudes who at least look fake natty.

like I said earlier Atlanta has a big bodybuilding community form meat heads to former pro wrestlers. like all the dudes who look like they really lift look juiced to the max, like I don't have any dudes who at least look fake natty.

yea i know. i been to ATL a few times.

i went to my dads gym though.................damn i forgot the name of it, but it wasnt a hardcore gym more like a huge fitness center

first time i went there i saw Da Brat on a treadmill

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom