STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Drop- didnt they just open a new Golds somewhere out that way? My buddy lives out there and I could have swore he said it was, and that it was really nice.

I'm in Towson, lift at Exercise Nation, which sucks, and LA fitness in White Marsh- waiting for the new one to open in Towson.

I'm just surprised that more gyms don't adopt the Metroflex blueprint. Space could be an issue, but that gym (to me) is the epitome of what a gym should be about and what they should look like.

I'm just surprised that more gyms don't adopt the Metroflex blueprint. Space could be an issue, but that gym (to me) is the epitome of what a gym should be about and what they should look like.

Agreed. I'd definitely switch if a gym like that opened near me.

Agreed. I'd definitely switch if a gym like that opened near me.

I honestly think if someone had the capital and opened a few of those up, you'd see a lot of folks leaving their memberships at Gold's, LA Fitness, etc. and switching over.

Drop- didnt they just open a new Golds somewhere out that way? My buddy lives out there and I could have swore he said it was, and that it was really nice.

I'm in Towson, lift at Exercise Nation, which sucks, and LA fitness in White Marsh- waiting for the new one to open in Towson.
nah, this Golds is a little old. They're opening a LA Fitness out here though

What do you guys suggest for healthy snacks? I have a sweet tooth that would rival Lamar Odom.

honey bunches of oats with vanilla unsweetened almond--SNACK OF THE GODS

honey bunches of oats is GOAT cereal, so damn good. i cant eat none of that sugary crap anymore like reeses puffs an cinnamon toast crunch. so gross to me now.

its honey bunches or nothing.

those with amazing upper chest, what do you guys do?
nerd.gif
Incline barbell press or Incline dumbell flies

cable flies

405 today on the squat rack, no wraps, no belt or straps....*** to grass!!

Legs feel like noodles right now

Back
Top Bottom