STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

just destroyed back and tri.

now moving bags up and down stairs cuz house getting renovated.

what can i eat at this time guys.

i got no kitchen or food.

just destroyed back and tri.

now moving bags up and down stairs cuz house getting renovated.

what can i eat at this time guys.

i got no kitchen or food.

street taco(s) on corn tortillas; no cheese no sour cream, just meat, onions, and cilantro. Heavenly :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Relatively light meal too, long as you don't go ham and order like 10 :lol:

Last edited:

damn.... pyp fitness thread style?

Beast mode... must.... not... activate
nerd.gif

That'd be cool if there was more than one girl in the thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nice attempt but go fap.
laugh.gif

@Alter Ego impressive progress. what is your ab/core regimen?
Thank you, kind sir.

I've always done direct core work on and off 'cause I notice no physical difference either way. I just started doing direct core work again about 2 weeks ago with my focus being to strengthen my core. Keeping a weighted ball overhead and tossing it back and forth with a partner while on a decline bench and hanging leg raises are my exercises of choice. Might start doing mountain climbers, also.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Basically.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

shes a chick?

laugh.gif

did NOT know that, wow
Yeah. She posted her pic a while back. 
i must have missed it then
laugh.gif

didnt even know we had chicks on NT anymore
Yeah you can view it in the image album.

Good 24 Hour Gym? PF is for the birds..

Willing to sign up for 24-Hour, but preferably not. That $40/mo fee is ridic.

Uni gym is no longer a factor. I go to class, then work almost immediately afterwards. Can only work out at night now.

Last edited:
If you have the cash upfront, look into the Costco deal for 24 Hour Fitness. Works out to something like $15 per month over the course of the membership.

If you have the cash upfront, look into the Costco deal for 24 Hour Fitness. Works out to something like $15 per month over the course of the membership.
go to yelp.com and click open 24 hrs in your city. You will find something.

---

IDK How some of ya'll can work out alone at home. I could never have the motivation working out at home every day. I need to be in a gym with other people lifting to get more motivated. IDK if i can do that for the long run at the crib. 

How's he a douchebag online? Not denying it, just curious.

mike mcandless on bb.com
he hasn't posted for a long time but he used to be very dismissive/rudely condescending towards people with constructive criticism or legitimate complaints about his customer service. there are other things that i can't recall but he pissed plenty of people off. didn't really bother me because i'm not involved with that business and have only used xtend from his product line (mostly to have something nice to sip on while i workout - could probably use kool aid and get the same results *shrugs*)

What u guys think about wearing compression pants under my regular gym shorts on leg day I wore them the other day and my older siblings where cracking jokes on me I never saw anything wrong w/ them and they are great to keep your legs warm when its cold, I already purchased them and plan to cont wearing them but what do u guys think about them

What u guys think about wearing compression pants under my regular gym shorts on leg day I wore them the other day and my older siblings where cracking jokes on me I never saw anything wrong w/ them and they are great to keep your legs warm when its cold, I already purchased them and plan to cont wearing them but what do u guys think about them

Wear what you like it isn't a big deal :lol:

Dudes out here dressing like fresh prince in the street, rocking some compression joints under some shorts isn't a big deal.

Compression ones alone with your cheeks hanging out.... Well that's different.

I wear hyper - warm compressions under my shorts.

Back
Top Bottom