STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You can't automatically associate "master race" with nazis/ayrian.

You don't have to automatically associate with the Nazis to know the historic context of the term. You're on a site that censors the word "Richard" not matter what context it's used.

Did forearm training a bit differently tonight. My gym has climbing ropes, so I just pulled myself up, and lowered myself 3 times to start it off. Finished by hanging on pull up bars.

New ligament discovered in human knee.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/11/131105081352.htm

Lucky is an inspiration to dudes trying to change their lives...

But he doesn't provide much relevant content. He's either posting selfies, talking about who is/isn't natty, or talking about some type of cheat meal he had.
he provides nothing, all he does is repeat stuff he sees on bodybuilding.com forums and thinks hes right about everything he repeats from there

and no hes not right a lot of times which is why hes always in arguments with people in here, just because you read it online doesnt make it correct.

so yea
Lol at you calling him out for the same thing you do. I seriously doubt you even actually lift. (srs)

Lol at you running your mouth now that he's banned and can't respond.

Not even trying to defend him because I don't care for either of you.

Last edited:

But he doesn't provide much relevant content. He's either posting selfies, talking about who is/isn't natty, or talking about some type of cheat meal he had.

he provides nothing, all he does is repeat stuff he sees on bodybuilding.com forums and thinks hes right about everything he repeats from there

and no hes not right a lot of times which is why hes always in arguments with people in here, just because you read it online doesnt make it correct.

so yea
Lol at you calling him out for the same thing you do. I seriously doubt you even actually lift. (srs)

if i ever do give advice its usually correct and stuff i use myself... no one has said i was wrong before or went against it.

im not talking trash, ive said stuff to him on here before so i care? he can PM me if he wants.

and yes i do lift, thanks for checking tho.

u mad? yes i think so

i dont know why you people keep quoting if you like the dude, let the subject die then?

Last edited:

so yea

if i ever do give advice its usually correct and stuff i use myself... no one has said i was wrong before or went against it.

im not talking trash, ive said stuff to him on here before so i care? he can PM me if he wants.

and yes i do lift, thanks for checking tho.

u mad? yes i think so

i dont know why you people keep quoting if you like the dude, let the subject die then?
Lolol. Stopped reading here.

Last edited:
Not a big fan of the guy pretty muuh agree with what zyzz said you couldn't tell that due nothing and he wanted constant e props but what did he get banned for?

cool story bro? the hell do i care what you think? who are you to begin with?

oh thats right...

I'm who you could only ever dream of looking like, bro.

And by "bro", I mean never my bro, etc etc...

Last edited:
Meh. Y'all guys are putting me into a depression with this talk.

Sure it was a lot of bro science being spit by Lucky and even if ir someone said something and he just disregarded it and he believed what he believed, it doesn't hurt me. I don't mind him and I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind me.

The only reason we're in here is for some discussion on gainnnnnzzzz and achieving what we believe is ideal (aesthetics, strength, being cut, getting huge, and god forbid bodybuilding lol).

Otherwise I just killed 2 bags of gummy bears and some frozen yogurt from pinkberry. The only damn thing I can't stay away from is sweets. MUST have will power this upcoming month.

Meh. Y'all guys are putting me into a depression with this talk.

Sure it was a lot of bro science being spit by Lucky and even if ir someone said something and he just disregarded it and he believed what he believed, it doesn't hurt me. I don't mind him and I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind me.

The only reason we're in here is for some discussion on gainnnnnzzzz and achieving what we believe is ideal (aesthetics, strength, being cut, getting huge, and god forbid bodybuilding lol).

Otherwise I just killed 2 bags of gummy bears and some frozen yogurt from pinkberry. The only damn thing I can't stay away from is sweets. MUST have will power this upcoming month.

Get your sweets right after working out for that insulin rush to help push your post workout nutrients into dem muscles

That's what I do or have been doing and its amazing, I can eat my sweets and still see good gains with minimal fat gains

Back
Top Bottom