STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Are the sizes around the size of an English Muffin? I have recently been saying that homemade burgers should fit perfectly on an EM.

Cinco, I have been on that link for like the last 30 mins. Can't wait to try out the Almond buns. How is the taste? Honestly?

They taste awesome, honestly :lol:

Had to make a second batch of both because I dug them that much. I will say though, as far as the recipe for each one, I left out the oils and salt, they're a tad on the sweeter end of the spectrum but still awesome
Im glad to hear you wasted some **quality** time on KetoReddit haha

Anybody juice vegetables/fruits on the regular? Can anybody recommend one? :nerd:

I want to cop a juicer since I want to push this fitness lifestyle even further. I've heard that the 'slower' juicers are the best since they retain the most nutrients.

Thanks to DC and Sneakerfan I make healthy smoothies.

Consists of Almond milk, Greek yogurt, Steal oats. Frozen strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, pineapples. Peanut butter and 1-2 scoops of protein.

You think? Would folks actually use it?

I'd subscribe to it.

I have a blender now... I just don't eat as many vegetables as I should though.

I want to cop a juicer since the fresh produce market is going to open soon here. I'd rather just drink my vegetables.

Been making pro workout shake with fruits using vanilla flavored whey powder. :pimp:

Almond Milk
Strawberries
Banana
Whey powder
Greek yogurt (plain)

Gonna start back on HP Dark Matter soon. Greatest pro workout supp ever

Last edited:
Been making pro workout shake with fruits using vanilla flavored whey powder. :pimp:

Almond Milk
Strawberries
Banana
Whey powder
Greek yogurt (plain)

never tried adding yogurt to it but will try it :pimp:

I want to cop a juicer since the fresh produce market is going to open soon here. I'd rather just drink my vegetables.

I'd recommend getting a really good blender if that's what you're looking to do (drinking veggies). Not totally knocking juicing, but you miss out on all the fiber and some nutrients by juicing as as opposed to a blender that can liquefy everything.

After ALOT of research and after considering dropping $300-$400 on a Vitamix, I found a kitchen aid blender for $100 that does everything exactly how I want it. Currently I make almond butter in it. And after a few more weeks on keto, I'll be back to veggie/fruit shakes.

Yea, it comes out a lil thick (pause) but you can thin it out with more water to get the consistency you want. I do kale, spinach, berries, pineapple, ginger, and garlic. (Loosely based on joe rogan).

Almond Milk
Strawberries
Banana
Whey powder
Greek yogurt (plain)

I think you mean MHP, but yeah man that stuff is the truth. I used 2 tubs in the summer and I just started using it again :pimp:

Last edited:
Haven't been able to work in 3 days. Been sick as all hell. Usually I just fight through is if I Just don't feel well..but this right here, this is like death. Just completely drained and weak. Hopefully tomorrow I get some of my strength back and can get in there. I'm not gonna force it if I don't though. I don't want to set myself back being hardheaded lol

Doing some mobility work and light movement can make you feel much better. Rarely is complete rest the best strategy, but that doesn't mean you go at full intensity either.

I'd recommend getting a really good blender if that's what you're looking to do (drinking veggies). Not totally knocking juicing, but you miss out on all the fiber and some nutrients by juicing as as opposed to a blender that can liquefy everything.

After ALOT of research and after considering dropping $300-$400 on a Vitamix, I found a kitchen aid blender for $100 that does everything exactly how I want it. Currently I make almond butter in it. And after a few more weeks on keto, I'll be back to veggie/fruit shakes.

Yea, it comes out a lil thick (pause) but you can thin it out with more water to get the consistency you want. I do kale, spinach, berries, pineapple, ginger, and garlic. (Loosely based on joe rogan).
i think thats what im gonna start doing. i have a juicer but breaking it down and cleaning it becomes a hassle, especially if you juice multiple times a day. i have the old school jack lalane juicer and theres like 5 different pieces to clean after eat use. i do love juicing though. great way to great rid of fruits and veggies that are about to turn 

Link to blender you copped :nerd:

Almond Milk
Strawberries
Banana
Whey powder
Greek yogurt (plain)

I think you mean MHP, but yeah man that stuff is the truth. I used 2 tubs in the summer and I just started using it again :pimp:

Yall should check into Universal Torrent too, it's similar to Dark Matter but I like the nutrient profile better

What length speed rope should I cop? 9 or 10 feet?

I wanna incorporate it as my cardio along with super sets.

How tall are you?

9 should be fine, unless you're well over 6'.  If it's just a basic speed rope, you can always adjust the length.  I put a knot in my rope near the handles when I want to force myself to jump higher off the ground.

What I do is a minute of rope between my sets.  Cardioacceleration.
smokin.gif
I'm 5'9". I was looking at some yesterday, but I didn't want to order one without knowing other people's opinion. Thanks bro, Ima order one today.
Hit up Walmart and cop a basic Everlast one.  Can't beat 8 bucks.  Something like that is perfect to start out with.

99311115-260x260-0-0_Everlast+Everlast+Deluxe+Speed+Jump+Rope.jpg

If you're looking for something more advanced down the line, you can always try out the Rev rope: https://www.againfaster.com/shop/products/again-faster-revolution-rope-x/

Last edited:
Haven't been able to work in 3 days. Been sick as all hell. Usually I just fight through is if I Just don't feel well..but this right here, this is like death. Just completely drained and weak. Hopefully tomorrow I get some of my strength back and can get in there. I'm not gonna force it if I don't though. I don't want to set myself back being hardheaded lol

Doing some mobility work and light movement can make you feel much better. Rarely is complete rest the best strategy, but that doesn't mean you go at full intensity either.

yea man, that's how I feel. Normally if I ever feel under the weather, I'll hit the gym up, and the sauna or whatever. That adrenaline usually chases whatever outta there. But I just dont have the strength right now yet. I think it's the flu, so this junk right here has me bed/couch ridden..and oddly enough, craving for sugar lol. Good thing is I dont have any here, so I'm good.

Just joined an awesome gym and I'm completely stoked. Unfortunately, I'm an idiot. Last month I decided to go to this "Dr. Office" that basically just prescribes phentermine for $60 each month. They don't file insurance or anything and they give you the medicine right there on the spot, $60. Everyone in the ER refers to it as "legal speed." I was affected by it's elevated heart rate side affect and have been resting around 110-130. Immediately when I woke in the mornings I'd check and I was resting around 60 so knowing my heart was pumping like that all night long, I wasn't too worried about resting so high during the day. 

Well I go to the gym the other day, hop on the treadmill and start fast jogging (around 5.5 I believe) and within two minutes my heart rate was at 182. That scared me and I've decided to come off the Phen because that is an extremely dangerous zone given I had hardly exerted. Today is day 5 off of it and I'm still resting above 100 which is considered tachycardic... I'm hoping this leaves my system soon. I'm ready to go hard at the gym.

What length speed rope should I cop? 9 or 10 feet?

I wanna incorporate it as my cardio along with super sets.

How tall are you?

9 should be fine, unless you're well over 6'.  If it's just a basic speed rope, you can always adjust the length.  I put a knot in my rope near the handles when I want to force myself to jump higher off the ground.

What I do is a minute of rope between my sets.  Cardioacceleration. :smokin

I'm 5'9". I was looking at some yesterday, but I didn't want to order one without knowing other people's opinion. Thanks bro, Ima order one today.
Hit up Walmart and cop a basic Everlast one.  Can't beat 8 bucks.  Something like that is perfect to start out with.

99311115-260x260-0-0_Everlast+Everlast+Deluxe+Speed+Jump+Rope.jpg

If you're looking for something more advanced down the line, you can always try out the Rev rope: https://www.againfaster.com/shop/products/again-faster-revolution-rope-x/

Thanks bruh, I was going to order one off BB.com for like $4-5 next time I order some supplements.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Made a nice little dessert just now.

Simple

Trader Joe's Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
Strawberries
Frozen Bananas
Ground Ginger

I didn't use a lot of milk, so it came out in a frozen treat texture. Damn good.

Made it in a knock off Magic Bullet type of personal style blender.

They taste awesome, honestly :lol:

Had to make a second batch of both because I dug them that much. I will say though, as far as the recipe for each one, I left out the oils and salt, they're a tad on the sweeter end of the spectrum but still awesome
Im glad to hear you wasted some **quality** time on KetoReddit haha
About how much is the Ground Almond Flour?

Just ate the most food ever in one sitting. .
How man? How did you do it. :lol: My man gotta TAPE worm in his stomach :lol:

Whenever i need something sweet, I just make up a smoothie with fruits and almond milk. Always does the trick

Stuffy nose all day today out of no where :smh: . Any remedies/products I can try so I don't have to miss gym time tomorrow and potentially the rest of the week? I've had a good run lately, really not trying to put it on pause.

Back
Top Bottom