STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

According to BB.com The B12 in ON uses a cheap quality that is Cyanocobalamin while OT uses Meth something I forget, but the OT B12 is absorbed better by the body, and chances are you wont piss out as much compared to Optimen. Optimen had my joint bright neon after a meal, while I havent noticed it with OT.

might pick up some OT now :lol:

i hope it doesnt give me heart burn but im still not gonna take the 6 pills a day. screw that

This works just fine for me

YEZZIR.

I get my fish oil and multis from Kirkland off amazon. Way more cost effective. I use to cop the **** bb.com and you pay more plus shipping. Checked the label on my old Universal multis and the kirkland was better too.

That amazon prime plus kirkland supps are cluuuuutch.

I used orange triad a few years back because it was supposed to have joint support in it too. Honestly didn't feel a difference between that, animal pak, gnc mega men or any other name brand multi. I would save my money and go basic but that's just me.

I second that.

Anyone doing a Tough Mudder this year? I'm doing the Nor Cal one in September with some of the homies. Hopefully my shoulder is 100% by then.
Considered/ing it, but I'm not sure I can justify the 100 buck admissions fee. We'll see.

bro vitamins are vitamins honestly. the BB ones are usuaully very very high doses and you gotta take like 5-6 pills :lol:

i just take an adult gummy vitamin. with regular BB vitamins they are too thick and they cause me to have heartburn for some reason.

any multi will do, but of course lift hard bruh
Not sure I agree on the any multi will do. I'd post up some **** on like folic acid content and **** in crappy multis but it's Saturday and I wanna go out so I'm not gonna.

well select a good brand? :lol: you dont need to spend $35 on a month supply like others do.

i got burned at work on my arm. Won't be able to lift for a week or more. maybe cardio

I use the Kirkland multi and fish oil. I also take ON natural whey. I was thinking of taking bcaas as well, or am I good with the supplements I'm taking?

I use the Kirkland multi and fish oil. I also take ON natural whey. I was thinking of taking bcaas as well, or am I good with the supplements I'm taking?

your whey should already have BCAA in it plus you get it from food.

only time you should take extra or a bcaa supp is if your cutting and i guess to help so you preserve the muscles while cutting

Inspired by a thread on BB, what are your thoughts on eating clean and natural vs IIFYM?

I personally believe clean and natural > IIFYM.
Can't eat Subways, Chipotle, Poptarts and proteins shakes all day and expect to get shredded. Not saying anyone here does but everyone at BB swears by this thanks to the popular obvious bicycle running dudes who preach it.

What's IIFYM?

I'm on the eating clean side. It's the only thing that works 100% for me. If you have no regard for eating selection and go simply by calories in vs. calories out then you may have a way different metabolism or different genetics. It doesn't work for me like that. I still eat junk from time to time, but to get the results I gotta make the right food selection.

Someone around here awhile back said something that is mostly true for me...You can lose weight eating whatever, but eating clean will help much more with body composition. That seems true to me and my personal experience.

IIFYM = If it fits your macros.

Definitely more towards clean/all natural. You don't buy a Beamer and put regular gas in it or take it to the Jiffy lube for repairs. I would much rather pay more to put better quality stuff in my system than to focus solely on macros. Clean eating which fits my macros is more of my philosophy.

I do IIFYM, but try to remain "clean" for the most part. Have a stash of 0 calorie drinks, poptarts and protein to back up my IIFYM mentality along with my endless supply ofbrown rice and eggs and chicken breast in the refrigerators. It seems to be working for me, and really, REALLY, I enjoy my bro foods more often than not. My GF looks at me weird when she shows up and sees me munching on boiled chicken breast with seasonings and hot sauce covering it, she gets it...

Still doubts me doe :lol:

the old trusty blender died on me. I see a lot of ppl talking about the ninja or magic bullet. Id prefer spending less then 100 on a new one, around 50 would be perfect...

Any suggestions?

finished up my leg workout by pushing the prowler. dry heaved a few times :lol:
gf just texted me and wants to go hiking :smh:
imma end up collapsing on the mountain on some just leave me here go ahead babe, save yourself.

The prowler is the **** isnt it bro??? That's become a staple at the end of my leg day. Really a game changer when you talk about power and overall leg strength.

Back
Top Bottom