STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

^ lol what the hell. Most people I know and seen do not crap out protein powder within 20 minutes after drinking it. And there's a lot of big muscular guys that drink protein powder not just A&F model bodytype dudes. Hella trollin hahaha
lol trollin hard. I'm just looking out for my fellow niketalk members. I don't want to see you throw your money away on crap.

5lb thing of protein 24 pack of toilet paper = new pair of shoes

current stats

5 10

235lbs

6%bf

mean and lean

No sups needed. just food !!

Id you believe that then firstly I'd ask why are you in the thread and secondly, you should look at the photos of even just the NTers in here, much less talk to anybody at a gym or anywhere who you see that has an impressive physique. And protein doesn't give you the runs, I have no idea what you were taking.
Do you know what I look like ?

Nope. But it's not really relevant. ******** out whey as soon as you take it isn't the case for the majority of people

Last edited:
Id you believe that then firstly I'd ask why are you in the thread and secondly, you should look at the photos of even just the NTers in here, much less talk to anybody at a gym or anywhere who you see that has an impressive physique. And protein doesn't give you the runs, I have no idea what you were taking.
where do I find the photos of NTers ? I look the best in my gym, no need to talk to anybody in my gym they talk to ME.

lol trollin hard. I'm just looking out for my fellow niketalk members. I don't want to see you throw your money away on crap.

5lb thing of protein 24 pack of toilet paper = new pair of shoes

current stats
5 10
235lbs
6%bf

mean and lean

No sups needed. just food !!

no ayo, but u 5'10 and 235 is strong as hell and looks as good motivation... pic of progress, before/after pictures? physique?

*reading this while drinking a protein shake* 
happy.gif

Anyone know a good recipe to make your own protein powder. 

I don't have the money to be spending $100 for a month of powder. 

uhhhh, you dont need to spend $100 a month on powder

a solid 5lb which is 60+ servings is $50 or so bucks...

if you take one scoop a day or just when you workout.. that lasts you 2 months.

i dont see the need to take more than 1 maybe 2 servings of protein unless your diet is crap. should be getting most of your protein directly from FOOD.

all you need is whey and a multi vitamin.

if you want take creatine,

everything else tho...? not necessary
For the most part you don't even NEED anything more than just the multi vitamin. Some of yall messing up your kidneys and livers with this mess.

Dont even care about the current convo.

Anyways, mocha cappuccino ON whey taste amazing and IDK why it got rated so low but i remember trying the graham cracker flavor and loved it. A 3lb tub is on the way.

On another note my boy put me on Syntha 6 vanilla ice cream and it tastes great. An3lb tub has 28 servings while 3lb ON has 48, $10 more though. Doesnt make sense how the servings are so different.

Anyways, mocha cappuccino ON whey taste amazing and IDK why it got rated so low but i remember trying the graham cracker flavor and loved it. A 3lb tub is on the way.

On another note my boy put me on Syntha 6 vanilla ice cream and it tastes great. An3lb tub has 28 servings while 3lb ON has 48, $10 more though. Doesnt make sense how the servings are so different.
BSN and Muscle tech both spend a lot of money on advertising and have the best "Athletes" promoting their product. So there for they have to scam/ charge you more.

Syntha6 tastes awesome, but peep the calorie count, compared to ON its much higher, meal replacement protein IMO

all you need is whey and a multi vitamin.

if you want take creatine,

everything else tho...? not necessary
For the most part you don't even NEED anything more than just the multi vitamin. Some of yall messing up your kidneys and livers with this mess.

LOL taking protein maybe once a day messes up your organs? lulz

the way it affects your kidney/liver is if your taking in 10 scoops a day everyday and barely drinking water.

whey protein is a supp to use in conjunction with a proper diet. its just there so you can get some extra protein, not get all of your protein from it. being a smart individual and use it properly and you will be fine.

like ive said a million times, FOOD>>>>supps

the only supp i recommend anyone to take is whey and at that just 1 maybe 2 scoops. THATS IT. if your taking more than you obviously arent eating food because if your working out as hard as some of you say then you def should be eating good as well and with that you should be getting quite a large amount of protein directly from food.

LOL taking protein maybe once a day messes up your organs? lulz

the way it affects your kidney/liver is if your taking in 10 scoops a day everyday and barely drinking water.

whey protein is a supp to use in conjunction with a proper diet. its just there so you can get some extra protein, not get all of your protein from it. being a smart individual and use it properly and you will be fine.

like ive said a million times, FOOD>>>>supps

the only supp i recommend anyone to take is whey and at that just 1 maybe 2 scoops. THATS IT. if your taking more than you obviously arent eating food because if your working out as hard as some of you say then you def should be eating good as well and with that you should be getting quite a large amount of protein directly from food.
I didn't specifically say protein powder. I probably should have been more directed and named the supplements some of you guys are taking that you really don't need and that are messing with your system. Protein power in moderation is fine. Its the other stuff that some of yall popping and drinking that scares me.

^

Like?

Anything is fine in moderation. Once you start taking more than the recommended dose CONSISTENTLY, you might be in a bit of trouble.

^

Like?

Anything is fine in moderation. Once you start taking more than the recommended dose CONSISTENTLY, you might be in a bit of trouble.

i necessarily dont like stims and pre workouts at all, for anyone. i just think they are un-safe and not needed.

you want energy? drink some coffee or eat some carbs before a workout.

that picture was not me btw, I don't really know what im talking about.

I'm done trolling this thread after this.

Supplement Scams..,,

I will go over some of the most common with you guys

1} pre work out drinks that go by   " N.O"or "nitric Oxide"

Nitric Oxide is code for L-Arginine. L-arginine is supposed to increase your blood flow during your work out and give you a better pump during your work out. after your work out your body gos back no normal. The supplement basically consist of L-arginine, caffeine, vitamin B's,some sugar, a bunch of fillers, some things to make it taste drinkable, nice shinny label, and bottle. some will charge up words of $80 or so.

If needed it can be made,

caffne pills,,100 for $3

L-arginine pills 100 for $10

don't really need viamin Bs. but if you do they are also cheap.

2) powder whey protein. its garbage, how are you going to grow drinking a 70 calorie protein drink ? your body burns about 75 calories an hour surfing NIKETALK. even more if you need to lace up your fresh sneaks and walking around town. and that's a meal ? how long is that meal supposed to last ? 3-4 hours. sorry your body just hit a catabolic state 20 minutes after you drank that garbage.

If you cant eat food.

drink pasteurized egg whites with pineapple juice.

eggs are one of the slowest acting proteins

good carbs and sugars from pineapple will push the protein into the muscles and NOT into the local bathroom.

3)  " PRE WORK OUT SUPS "  im talking about the non N.O non creation ones. They are nothing but a bunch of caffeine, sugar, and fillers to make it drinkable.

BTW, caffeine increases cortisol in the body. cortisol is catabolic. So to much caffeine is bad for building muscle. Catabolic means=muscle wasting BTW.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom