STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

what i came up with....like the tanks a lot more

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product2.aspx?from=CustomDesigner&number=875487154

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product2.aspx?from=CustomDesigner&number=875487309

what you guys think???

Last edited:
On another note, should I take the L with one of my shaker cups. I somehow forgot about it in my car and its been sitting with a tiny bit of protein (still mixed with water) and it smells like absolute CRAP. I tried rinsing it out and let it sit full of water/soap for 24 hours and the smell is still there. Im sure the actual bottle is fine, but the smell is horrid. Im letting it sit another day with water/vinegar mix.

Its my "best" shaker too. The one im using right now always leaks.

I did 1/4 cup if distilled vinegar and warm water for mine. Let it sit for an hour and rinsed.

My quest bars were suppose to come in the mail today... I didn't receive them, I'm tight :lol:

I forgot to being peanuts to work as well :smh:

On another note, should I take the L with one of my shaker cups. I somehow forgot about it in my car and its been sitting with a tiny bit of protein (still mixed with water) and it smells like absolute CRAP. I tried rinsing it out and let it sit full of water/soap for 24 hours and the smell is still there. Im sure the actual bottle is fine, but the smell is horrid. Im letting it sit another day with water/vinegar mix.

they all end up smelling sooner or later, should just keep using it unless it bothers you that much :lol:

they all end up smelling sooner or later, should just keep using it unless it bothers you that much
laugh.gif
I forgot to the fact that it was sitting in my car for 2 months probably.

They do all start to stink after a while, but 2 months? It smelled TERRIBLE.

:smh: Summer cutting is no fun with the pool parties, the birthday parties, the BBQ's, the drinking, the etc.

But then again, no excuses brahs.

And in regards to the shirts, the less the better, I'm a fan of a minimal design. NTfitness logo on the left pec and maybe something across the back would be fine.

I have cereal damn near every day. Frosted Mini Wheats, or Honey Bunches of Oats.

2-3 servings with 1.5-2 cups of milk. Easy 500-600 calories.

And in regards to the shirts, the less the better, I'm a fan of a minimal design. NTfitness logo on the left pec and maybe something across the back would be fine.

Agreed, but I like the small NT logo on the front pocket/chest, and nothing on the back.

How long are you guys waiting to eat your next meal after your post workout shake?

Another question... I wake up and have my first meal which is a shake(oats, milk, pb2, whey, eggs) then I go to the gym about 1.5 later... Then after gym I have my post workout... Is it bad to have my first 2 meals as shakes?

I lift with dan at his gym in mountain view,ca. Boss Barbell
Thats awesome 
nthat.gif
 I would learn to get some advice from him and Mark Bell.

I like the majority of the ideas for shirts in here, we might just have to take a vote.

The bulk prices on the shirts are actually not bad at all but someone would have to take orders and thats what we were trying to get away from

How long are you guys waiting to eat your next meal after your post workout shake?

Another question... I wake up and have my first meal which is a shake(oats, milk, pb2, whey, eggs) then I go to the gym about 1.5 later... Then after gym I have my post workout... Is it bad to have my first 2 meals as shakes?
yes, that's a vary bad idea. protein shakes are bad ideals. instead eat food if you cant eat or don't like eating when you wake up or after work out.

drink pasteurized egg whites  under the name "all whites" and pineapple juice.

so I'm guessing your muscle mass is not that much so you can get away with,

:nerd:z egg whites and 4 oz pineapple juice.

Brolic shaker cup is the way to go. We can cut the legs off if necessary or make then like stick figure legs just to get some don't skip leg day lulz. Another alternative would be to make the arms/legs kind of cartoon sketched. Not sure how well the screen printed photos would hold up

I'm def in for the black tank. I like the minimal designs. But would buy any to support the team.

use baking soda comrade. a mixture of baking soda and warm water will do the trick. TML

Back
Top Bottom