STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Beside Lucky, has there been anyone else with quite a transformation? I don't recall anyone from the first thread and haven't kept much here so just wondering.

Beside Lucky, has there been anyone else with quite a transformation? I don't recall anyone from the first thread and haven't kept much here so just wondering.

08/18 07, 20th bday ~325lb

Jan 12 - 2months in, began at 288, here I was 257

11/19/12, end of 1 year, 177lb

Today, 194.-

Last edited:
yeah that one dude cinco lost a crapload of weight and has posted pics. coupla other guys too. i was looking at some old pics of me from years back and i was around 40# heavier and a disgusting soft skinny fat. gonna find a clear pic and put it by my comp at work and mirror at home to keep the motivation.

edit - you posted the pics! amazing job bro!

Last edited:
What's up NT fam. I've been lurking the thread for a while now and have used all the info to try to make some solid gains.

Lately I've reached a plateau in my workout routine and was wondering if you guys had any advice to keep pushing through.

For reference, I'm 5'10 174. I'm trying to cut down a bit so I can see more ab definition.

Here's some pics of where I'm currently at

I appreciate any help 8)

Use this as motivation my dude. This was my background for my computer for the longest. Hits home hard and helps me try to achieve my full potential physically.
Good look.

Made this my wallpaper and looked at it before I went to the gym today.. Was super hype. 

I've been lurking this thread for a while. It started my working out motivation. When I was still in school me and my roommates were really good at putting in work. Got great results then I graduated.

Working out on my own was new to me and pretty toughen especially when I was roommates with a personal trainer and a soon to be nutritionists.

Anyways had my first day of crossfit. So far it's what I am looking for. A place that can help me learn new things and push me till I cannot go anymore. Will frequent here more now and actually post.

Good look.

Made this my wallpaper and looked at it before I went to the gym today.. Was super hype. 
No worries man glad I could help. Sometimes you need a slap in the face as a wake up call and this picture does exactly that

Are you guys bulking to try and tighten loose skin back up? or is surgery the only option? Great work both of you 
nthat.gif
 I started my journey 50lbs ago but it wasn't as impressive as yalls. Keep up the good work.

Thats the ultimate goal for me, lifting heavier **** a close second

I didn't have to go under the knife to lose the fat, hope to avoid it in losing the flab

Good back work out yesterday

Shoulders today. Starting with power cleans then dumb bell press superset with some front and side raises. Then smith machine barbell overhead probably....idk see what im feeling when i get there.

Use this as motivation my dude. This was my background for my computer for the longest. Hits home hard and helps me try to achieve my full potential physically.
Dude is 1 of my fav's on youtube but he finally got caught..the pressure is real
Ryan Terry officially announced as the new UKBFF Nationals Mens Physique Champion -- Rob Riches disqualified
This is a quote from their website from last night

He got caught with Anavar is his system

What's up NT fam. I've been lurking the thread for a while now and have used all the info to try to make some solid gains.

Lately I've reached a plateau in my workout routine and was wondering if you guys had any advice to keep pushing through.

For reference, I'm 5'10 174. I'm trying to cut down a bit so I can see more ab definition.

Here's some pics of where I'm currently at

I appreciate any help
glasses.gif
What are your goals? 

Squat heavy that will get you stronger.

Dude is 1 of my fav's on youtube but he finally got caught..the pressure is real

This is a quote from their website from last night
He got caught with Anavar is his system

are you shocked ? Anyone making money in the fitness industry is on drugs. He got cought with var in his system. He is on more thann just var btw.

are you shocked ? Anyone making money in the fitness industry is on drugs. He got cought with var in his system. He is on more thann just var btw.

Agree with this, It's hard to believe anyone in the fitness spotlight Natty anymore :smh:

crazy how a week 1/2 messes with you :lol:

horrible workout last night, im sure its all mental but still. felt week nd form felt like crap. SMH

One of the greatest decisions i've made is tracking my weights being lifted in the gym.

Just began last Monday, but it's leaps better than just going off my (**** ty) memory

Last edited:
did you guys really think any of these HUGE dudes are natty? LOL

you wanna make money and look REALLY good? yea you def need to roid it up.

Back
Top Bottom