STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

The only downside I am aware of about roids is once you stop, your body struggles to make its own testosterone. I have a friend who has to go to a doctor every month for hormone therapy after stopping his roid habit . I assume lower T means no erections among other things, but he never disclosed that info to me

I would never get on something I have to be dependent on forever, and the number one reason I said I would never do roids is because I dont want anything that will impact my meat

The only downside I am aware of about roids is once you stop, your body struggles to make its own testosterone. I have a friend who has to go to a doctor every month for hormone therapy after stopping his roid habit . I assume lower T means no erections among other things, but he never disclosed that info to me
I would never get on something I have to be dependent on forever, and the number one reason I said I would never do roids is because I dont want anything that will impact my meat
that erectile dysfunction is no joke 
laugh.gif

I did planks for the first time today.  My first set I was able to do a minute. Had to tap out after 30 secs in my second and third sets though. I like the feeling I had after, really felt my abs git worked out. 

Planks are amazing for your core.

When you're ready, have a spotter add a small weight on the flat of your back (5 pounds). For 30 seconds. Then finish the set normal for the final 30 seconds.

Haven't been on here for a week..I could add my opinion to all the steroid talk but ill just read what every1 else says

everything has side effects. i have a co worker who was on the sauce.. he's experimented with different kinds, you just have to do the research. if you are serious about something, read the damn label and do some research. I for one am not against the juice, ive never injected myself with anything or taken any oral pills, my goals are different so i don't need it. 

Nah, just based on his progress, he could be doing better. Lucky was one fat dude and he showed lots of ppl on the site what hard work and eating better can do. Don't know his cheat plan, but see and read a lot about junk dude eating and it explains why the fat ain't going away like it should. Almost there bro, NT rooting for you.

:smh: didn't he lose like 100 lbs? let that man live

Lol not stunting that, I'm not letting this fitness stuff run my life. I probably ate about 1200-1400 calories at the buffet, and only thing I ate was chicken and veggies post workout. I know what I'm doing

Point blank I'm gonna do what I want, I'm not eating crap 7 days a week, and anyone who has actually lost weight knows your not gonna lose the last bits of fat in a month. Besides me and maybe 2-3 other people in this thread nobody has lost a massive amount of weight so they def aren't qualified to speak on how someone should be eating. I've been been havin cheat days throughout my entire journey and STILL losing weight and holding on to as much muscle as possible.

Dudes can talk the talk but ain't showing now proof in here, let me see any one of you guys cut for a year at under 2000 calories WITHOUT cheat days and make good progress. I've never said I can't lose weight i said the scale has stalled but I'm still visually getting leaner.

I'm not gonna stop what I'm doing because for the past year it's been working. Same cats in here try to bash dudes for asking about how a protein flavor taste yet we still making gainz and y'all just some anonymous Internet screen names

Last edited:
Lol not stunting that, I'm not letting this fitness stuff run my life. I probably ate about 1200-1400 calories at the buffet, and only thing I ate was chicken and veggies post workout. I know what I'm doing

Point blank I'm gonna do what I want, I'm not eating crap 7 days a week, and anyone who has actually lost weight knows your not gonna lose the last bits of fat in a month. Besides me and maybe 2-3 other people in this thread nobody has lost a massive amount of weight so they def aren't qualified to speak on how someone should be eating. I've been been havin cheat days throughout my entire journey and STILL losing weight and holding on to as much muscle as possible.

Dudes can talk the talk but ain't showing now proof in here, let me see any one of you guys cut for a year at under 2000 calories WITHOUT cheat days and make good progress. I've never said I can't lose weight i said the scale has stalled but I'm still visually getting leaner.

I'm not gonna stop what I'm doing because for the past year it's been working. Same cats in here try to bash dudes for asking about how a protein flavor taste yet we still making gainz and y'all just some anonymous Internet screen names

I've lost over 100lbs, planned cheat days helped more than hurt me. The last bit of belly fat has more to do with platueing than the amount of calories you consume one day in a month. Speaking from experience here, cheat days helped me with platues. Multiple times have I had cheat days, gone back to my routine and lost weight at a faster pace after the cheat day. Anyone who's lost this amount of weight is going to have issue with platues or even stubbon fat due to loose skin. LOL theres a huge difference planning cheat meals than living that life careless life.

Cats don't even know what that is I posted and call it a cheat meal. LOL same cats in here saying I shouldn't eat African Food and I'm African. Dudes kill me with that brown rice and veggie BS that if you aren't eating that you aren't eating clean. news flash no such thing as eating clean, your body can't tell the difference between you eating a burger or salad all it sees is what ever nutrients and calories the item has, it's up to YOU to tailor and consume the number of calories and nutrients you feel will accomplish what ever goal works for you. I'm not gonna go out with my girl and force my self to eat a damn salad if I'm at a food spot that isnt a salad shop.That's like me going to Ruth Chris and ordering Chicken fingers. Go tell a Persian their food is bad and unhealthy. Dudes preaching this false gospel of what society deems healthy food, no better than these Atkins diet cats. I believe in having common sense, eating a burger one or two times a week didn't get me fat, NOT BEING ACTIVE DID. I'm in the gym 5-7 times a week and have been consistently for over a year now. If you think a burger or anything that isn't rice and veggies is gonna blow me up back to 300 lbs your an idiot.

Same dudes preaching this nonsense are dudes that say Protein shakes are BS and eat whole food like protein isn't derived from milk and or eggs.

Ive cut for months without cheating

not that hard when you get used to dieting. the first 2 weeks are killer but after that its natural. to me at least

Cats don't even know what that is I posted and call it a cheat meal. LOL same cats in here saying I shouldn't eat African Food and I'm African. Dudes kill me with that brown rice and veggie BS that if you aren't eating that you aren't eating clean. news flash no such thing as eating clean, your body can't tell the difference between you eating a burger or salad all it sees is what ever nutrients and calories the item has, it's up to YOU to tailor and consume the number of calories and nutrients you feel will accomplish what ever goal works for you. I'm not gonna go out with my girl and force my self to eat a damn salad if I'm at a food spot that isnt a salad shop.That's like me going to Ruth Chris and ordering Chicken fingers. Go tell a Persian their food is bad and unhealthy. Dudes preaching this false gospel of what society deems healthy food, no better than these Atkins diet cats. I believe in having common sense, eating a burger one or two times a week didn't get me fat, NOT BEING ACTIVE DID. I'm in the gym 5-7 times a week and have been consistently for over a year now. If you think a burger or anything that isn't rice and veggies is gonna blow me up back to 300 lbs your an idiot.

Same dudes preaching this nonsense are dudes that say Protein shakes are BS and eat whole food like protein isn't derived from milk and or eggs.

props on your progress, but relax

also whole food>protein shakes

fact, seriously besides post work out if you like that how many gotdamn shakes are you drinkin a day? again slow it down.

id never use that muscletech phase 8 garbage that is BS. if you want protein shakes get a quality one at least

i like rxwhey personally if im gonna use shakes. i dont do commercial protein shakes with all the fillers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom