STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Got done with back/bis.

Nice drop set on deadlifts :
405x5
315x10
225x15

I love dead lifting in my flyknit free runs.

Ordered Protein and creatine on BB.com. They sent my order to the house across the street by mistake.

I found this out after I told them I never received the package. They told me they were shipping another for free and to let them know if I found my original order.

I went to my neighbors house, they gave me the package. I called BB.com to let them know so they could cancel the new order and not ship me a duplicate.

I told them on sunday night and they cancelled the order. I came home today and the order had still shipped to me despite the fact that I cancelled it on sunday night....

I didn't get an e-mail about it or anything.

Did I just get FREE SUPPS?

Ordered Protein and creatine on BB.com. They sent my order to the house across the street by mistake.

I found this out after I told them I never received the package. They told me they were shipping another for free and to let them know if I found my original order.

I went to my neighbors house, they gave me the package. I called BB.com to let them know so they could cancel the new order and not ship me a duplicate.

I told them on sunday night and they cancelled the order. I came home today and the order had still shipped to me despite the fact that I cancelled it on sunday night....

Yeah.. id wait a few weeks to be sure.

Last edited:
Man does anyone do sumo deads instead of traditional? I cant seem to get my back to stay tight to save my life once I get into heavier weight. Ive heard sumos are better with people who have strong legs so Im thinking about trying them out.

Yes, you've won... Unless they charged your card twice.

Man does anyone do sumo deads instead of traditional? I cant seem to get my back to stay tight to save my life once I get into heavier weight. Ive heard sumos are better with people who have strong legs so Im thinking about trying them out.

I DO I DO!

I love them, I hold my breath and tighten up the gut, maintaining the straight

Judging by your posts, you don't seem to be eating enough fam. Eat more. Protein, potatoes, good fats, drink milk mixed with dark cocoa powder, etc. Feed your body. Get your cals at a surplus. You can only build so much without fuel.

You're probably right. Any chance you could post some sort of mock diet?

What to avoid, what to focus on as far as diet goes?

I guess I just need some general pointers.

Made sweet potato fries for the first time tonight. They came out pretty good.

Any of you guys take Costco Fish Oil or Multis?
Yeah. I take Vitamin C tablets too.

Made sweet potato fries for the first time tonight. They came out pretty good.

That looks really good :pimp:

I tried the ON whey protein you dudes suggested for the first time today. It was really good, smooth and no leftover residue in the blender bottle. It's probably as good as whey protein will get. Thanks, dudes :pimp:

Once I ordered a bag of serious mass that somehow burst open in shipping. I called and they sent another overnight no questions asked. Got me thinkin how easy it would be to do somethin like this and be dishonest although I'm sure they keep track of this stuff too so you couldn't do it often. Supps are such high margin items though they probably barely care.

Man I swear when you stop cutting its so hard to go back smh

Just began a cut while also starting a hypertrophy lifting program (I know this isn't ideal but have to for a few reasons). The first 3-5 days are the worst IMO cause your body is craving those extra calories (especially in my case switching to high reps) but once you adjust it's not as bad. Just gotta make sure you're eating naturally and making your carbs worthwhile. I've noticed things like straight frozen fruit smoothies mixed with lots of water keep me full at extremely few calories. I'm also not getting more than about .7 g/lb of protein and still doing fine. IMO g/lb is fine when bulking but in reality your needs are much less unless you're rockin like a 7% bf and are literally all lean muscle. Just my opinion. Stay strong and focused Lucky (and anybody else beginning a cut.)

they will most likely let you keep it. BB is cool like that

8% is the goal in 4-6 weeks.  Been cutting the last 8 weeks and have gone from 15% to 11%.  Getting sick of the bland foods but the results keep me going.  Keep grinding yall!  Going to try a few 2 a days this week :smokin

8% is the goal in 4-6 weeks.  Been cutting the last 8 weeks and have gone from 15% to 11%.  Getting sick of the bland foods but the results keep me going.  Keep grinding yall!  Going to try a few 2 a days this week :smokin

Let's goooooo!!! Started at 10.8% 3 weeks ago. Goal was 8% and under in 3 months. Getting hydrostatic tested again in November. Eyes on the prize.

I'm jealous of a lot of the dudes in here. Not seeing the gains/progress I feel I should be with the improvements to my lifestyle. Compound movements feel like they're at a deadlock and weight remains the same :smh:

first of all, don't compare your actual progress to what others are posting online.
as far as stalled progress, when is the last time you did a deload? have you worked on exercises specific to improving your strength on those compound lifts? are you eating at a caloric deficit? these are all important things to consider. don't get discouraged man. maybe you can be more specific as to where you think your progress is stalling and maybe some of the experts in here can give you some pointers. good luck man.

Seems to be a fatigue issue. I usually get home, eat a meal, digest and then lift. Haven't been feeling it lately, almost like I sort of regressed. Would deloading help this issue? I feel like my bench press, squats should be increasing but I haven't been able to bump up the weight.

ahhhh almost sounds like a mental block but a deload can help with the constant heavy taxing of your cns. i go through periods where i'm less motivated and have even had those days in the gym where the weights feel extra heavy and i'd rather go home and eat a cheeseburger - just gotta tough those times out. another thing to consider is the possibility of taking some coffee/caffeine preworkout or some preworkout product with stims and other ergogens. also, what are you eating before you workout and how long does it "digest"?

Judging by your posts, you don't seem to be eating enough fam. Eat more. Protein, potatoes, good fats, drink milk mixed with dark cocoa powder, etc. Feed your body. Get your cals at a surplus. You can only build so much without fuel.
I'm jealous of a lot of the dudes in here. Not seeing the gains/progress I feel I should be with the improvements to my lifestyle. Compound movements feel like they're at a deadlock and weight remains the same :smh:

Man I swear when you stop cutting its so hard to go back smh

I was going to cut in a couple of weeks but going back and reading these posts.. Now is the perfect time to start the cut.. Midnight to be exact..

I tried the ON whey protein you dudes suggested for the first time today. It was really good, smooth and no leftover residue in the blender bottle. It's probably as good as whey protein will get. Thanks, dudes :pimp:

I love ON.

Not really feeling the Cellucor PB/Marshmallow flavor. A little too sweet for my taste. Might give Cinnamon Swirl a go. If that's not good probably just gonna stick to ON Double Rich Choc for life.

I love ON.

Not really feeling the Cellucor PB/Marshmallow flavor. A little too sweet for my taste. Might give Cinnamon Swirl a go. If that's not good probably just gonna stick to ON Double Rich Choc for life.
cinnamon swirl was absolutely disgusting to me, basically tasted like vanilla whey(which I absolutely despise) and a hint of cinnamon

cinnamon swirl was absolutely disgusting to me, basically tasted like vanilla whey(which I absolutely despise) and a hint of cinnamon

Lol after having trutein Cinnabon I realized you can make any vanilla whey taste like it by using a little less water and some cinnamon

I love ON.

yea, i dont like cellucor :lol:

i have 5 tubs right now and dont want to drink them

all i roll with, plus the vitamin c tablets. always at a good price and they last

I`m gonna try them, I take OT multi and their Fish Oil and that stuff isnt cheap, lol it does have better quality ingradients than the cheaper stuff, but I cant say I feel any diff than i did when I took ONs products. I like to try stuff before calling it a waste unless it just seems obviously a joke. So if feel and perform the same when taking the Costco stuff I`ll stick to it. The only thing that sucks is there is no way to gauge the effectiveness of Multis and Fish Oils because its not something that just makes you feel different, which is probably why companies can rip people off with sub par products.

Back
Top Bottom