STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Florida avocados bruh. The regular little wrinkly black (Hoss, California) ones aren't. They're different.

that workout would be good for helping me to shed some fat but not for putting on lean mass and i guarantee my joints and tendons would be busted the hell up trying to shoot for time. busted the hell up just from that volume even. that's not for me at all but i admire you young folk for doing that madness.

speaking of joints and tendons--- brahs one of my knees has been KILLING me. I feel lame as **** cuz I'm 28 and can't sit with my legs bent without aching when I get up :frown:
I know you said fish oils will help with muscle soreness but will it tackle this problem as well??

Do you guys work out with knee braces? What about during your everyday activities?

Before you buy anything, you need to get your knee looked at.

lol yall dont have a Costco?
got a Sam's and they sell Hass avocados. This is the Florida variety, sometimes also called Lite or SlimCados

Last edited:
just want to say i followed the o.n. protein recommendations in here and my life has changed forever.

i've been experimenting with different types of protein without any real knowledge, just seeing which i liked most.

i was messing with brown rice protein and it was so harsh. i would have to throw it back in one gulp like liquor.

from then on, i figured protein was supposed to taste harsh and grainy.

grabbed the big o.n. chocolate malt on sale for $55 at gnc. it's almost too good to be true.
nthat.gif
so smooth... so flavorful... so wavy.

Last edited:
Began insanity workout today. My body feels like jello but mentally i feel great. maybe this fat f**k will finally start getting in shape.

Bars are garbage. Also quest bars.....although tasty.....the profile has been found to been a lie. I'll try to find a link or something. Fiber content is not as they claim along with other ingredients. Someone actually had them tested.

is it weird, i was thinking about the info on them being a lie today? funny you mention that but i check the BB forum and never seen anything but praise about the bars and dudes buying up 10 boxes a month like mad men.

find/post the link if you can bruh

just want to say i followed the o.n. protein recommendations in here and my life has changed forever.

i've been experimenting with different types of protein without any real knowledge, just seeing which i liked most.

i was messing with brown rice protein and it was so harsh. i would have to throw it back in one gulp like liquor.

from then on, i figured protein was supposed to taste harsh and grainy.

grabbed the big o.n. chocolate malt on sale for $55 at gnc. it's almost too good to be true. :nthat: so smooth... so flavorful... so wavy.

i just ordered Extreme Milk Choc and Mocha Capp, hopefully its really good in milk. i want a brand that i know i can trust with fairly decent flavor.

all these other brands suck IMO.

the only 2 proteins ive actually enjoyed and worth the price and didnt get sick of after 4/5 lbs and went through them with joy were Syntha 6 Peanut Butter Chocolate and ProNom Vanilla Cupcake. hands down two of the best easily especially in milk

compared to the syntha 6 and pronom, you probably won't like the ON. you might taste that chemical aftertaste. that pronom vcb is good but kinda sweet.

my gf has come on board with the meals at home. one of the better meals she made had chicken breast, butternut squash and quinoa. was pretty tasty. she's gonna really help me to hit my goals. she's also been buying lots of fresh fruits and veggies. really makes it easier than me tryna do it alone - especially when i get lazy and wanna drive-thru someplace.

Damn bro. How much does a box of Florida avocados cost you on Ebay? I might have to take some of that market share.

Wife just picked up a 4-5lb monster from the corner store.

Solved my grip problem, in case yall give a flip

I was bein a wussy, I just started squeezing on all my lifts

now when I dl, I can grip the bar easy with no slippage until I get to 275, not much compared to most, but it's a jump in the right direction from 225

^ you can buy some fat grips to put on the barbell.

Give a great forearm workout - and make your grip 10x stronger.

My gym has a fat grip bar.

My dad bought some fat grips that fit over a reg barbell for my brother.

He's working on grip strength (just committed to UVA - university of Virginia for wrestling).
I use the fat grip bar when doing upright rows to OH press... I swear I feel like I can bend and break a regular bar after that

Back
Top Bottom