STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

what can I do at home to tighten up my chest and stomach.

Just the standard push ups sit ups?

Different variations of pushups...also, look up some core routines. There are so many out there than you can easily pick/choose what you want to do on the days you want to hit the core.

*Why's lucky too good to talk fitness? :lol:

what can I do at home to tighten up my chest and stomach.

Just the standard push ups sit ups?

Different variations of pushups...also, look up some core routines. There are so many out there than you can easily pick/choose what you want to do on the days you want to hit the core.

*Why's lucky too good to talk fitness? :lol:
Bruh, don't even bring homie up, just let him go

:lol: my bad...i just find the whole thing hilarious. Son just straight up big-timed the whole thread :rofl:

Last edited:
Lucky u may be taking a break from posting but we feel your presence...

we know u lurkin brah

Last edited:
When you guys are cutting, do you eat the same macros everyday regardless of it being a training day vs. a rest day? Or do you scale back the carb intake on rest days? Seems like on training days it would make sense to get all the macros in to support your workout for that day. But on rest days, scale back a bit at least in the carb dept.

When you guys are cutting, do you eat the same macros everyday regardless of it being a training day vs. a rest day? Or do you scale back the carb intake on rest days? Seems like on training days it would make sense to get all the macros in to support your workout for that day. But on rest days, scale back a bit at least in the carb dept.

Yes u gotta have some flexibility with carb intake otherwise your workouts could suffer which wouldn't be the best for you.

and really, carbs are not your enemy especially if they're coming from a good source.

Its sugar you want to try to keep to a minimum

i suggest you guys look into the little kool-aid liquid drink mix. use it to flavor your water. drinking so much wate can get boring, this spices things up. 0 everything. no cals, no sugar, no sodium. just flavor. its a game changer. and its tasty. got the fruit punch and the grape for 4 bucks at target. 24 servings each

i suggest you guys look into the little kool-aid liquid drink mix. use it to flavor your water. drinking so much wate can get boring, this spices things up. 0 everything. no cals, no sugar, no sodium. just flavor. its a game changer. and its tasty. got the fruit punch and the grape for 4 bucks at target. 24 servings each

Will try.

Thx freeze

1.  Guessing it's all genetics but are there any exercises specifically for that middle line/indent down the abs or that help the most?
nerd.gif
 I have a lower bf % than a bunch of my friends that have it and my little brother has it despite eating crap all day.  

Secondly, i know this is blasphemous in this thread but I'm looking to lose mass on the chest while making it tighter.  Last year focused way too much on chest and maxed out at 285lb on the flat bench press despite not being good at anything else
laugh.gif
. I've been leaning down for a while but the chest has stayed disproportionately big.  What would you guys recommend?  I've just been sticking with light incline press, cable flys, and tons and tons of pushups and burpees.

like...your chest is too muscular? stop working it, it'll deflate...if that's what you really want.

the shape of the abdominals are genetic. most you can do is work them to make them larger and fuller and keeping your bf low.

You should not lose mass on your chest because the rest of your body is un proportional.

You should put more mass on the surrounding areas.
The thing is I'm not a small guy.  I'm already like 195 at 6'1 and really don't care to get any bigger.  Want to lean down a good bit and chill at like 185.

Back
Top Bottom