STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What would you guys say is a good rate to bulk at?

Meaning, is 1 lb per week too much?
I'm currently 5'8" and 150 lbs. Trying to get to 175.

I know I will lose definition but I don't mind.

Old pic but this is roughly what I look like now:

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

Are you wanting to clean bulk or mixed with an element of dirty bulk to?

For instance..this is my dude who competes in Physique

6'0 202

And this is my dude who competes in BBing

6'0 268

I am somewhere in between (6'1 228ish)

Both are on cycles and have been for a while

For instance..this is my dude who competes in Physique

6'0 202

And this is my dude who competes in BBing

6'0 268

I am somewhere in between (6'1 228ish)

Both are on cycles and have been for a while

Would you lose too much mass by leaning down to 210? Either way to compete you gotta juice unless you're in a strict natty fed

Black coffee is such a disgruntled hungover construction worker drink.

You watch too many movies.

I'm giving Wolverine the benefit of the doubt. The difference between him and the youtube body builder superstar is about $60 million. Given his resources and the fact that he doesn't have to be known for being jacked (he continuously loses/gains weight for roles) I'll say he's natty. Also, Jackman probably can't even take a dump without a dude from TMZ standing outside the bathroom with a camera. So it would be too big of a blow to his career if it was ever found out that he was on gear. YouTube superstar says he's natty and ends up he's riding bicycles? Not enough people would care except those in this thread and Misc :lol:

Of course everyone thinks even if you've ever touched a dumbell walked through the sporting equipment aisle at Wal Mart then it's possible you're on gear.

Last edited:
What would you guys say is a good rate to bulk at?

Meaning, is 1 lb per week too much?
I'm currently 5'8" and 150 lbs. Trying to get to 175.

I know I will lose definition but I don't mind.

Old pic but this is roughly what I look like now:

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

Are you wanting to clean bulk or mixed with an element of dirty bulk to?

I don't mind dirty bulking. Like I said, I don't mind losing some definition but I definitely don't wanna overdo it.

Looking to hit this goal within 6 months if possible.

Last edited:
Because I dont deadlift to make gains in my forearms. I do it for my lower back. My grip strength isn't as strong as my back is. My grip gives out before my back gives out which is detrimental to the gains im tryna make. 

Dont be a fool now. Do u even lift?

You soundin' real naive/borderline stupid. I would help, ain't no use. You probably curl in the squat rack.

#youmustbenewhere

Black coffee is such a disgruntled hungover construction worker drink.

You watch too many movies.

I'm giving Wolverine the benefit of the doubt. The difference between him and the youtube body builder superstar is about $60 million. Given his resources and the fact that he doesn't have to be known for being jacked (he continuously loses/gains weight for roles) I'll say he's natty. Also, Jackman probably can't even take a dump without a dude from TMZ standing outside the bathroom with a camera. So it would be too big of a blow to his career if it was ever found out that he was on gear. YouTube superstar says he's natty and ends up he's riding bicycles? Not enough people would care except those in this thread and Misc :lol:

Of course everyone thinks even if you've ever touched a dumbell walked through the sporting equipment aisle at Wal Mart then it's possible you're on gear.

What? it wouldn't be a blow at all, dude's an actor. They do all types of ill **** to get to the body type to do a role, everyone's ok with it.

Actually had an amazing arm day. I felt a lot stronger than last week. I will say I couldn't get contractions in my left arm as well as I could in my right for the bicep exercises tonight.

Did about 7 sets of CG Bench, started off with 3x8 135 lbs. Ended up trying for a triple of 175 lbs. My regular bench definitely should be at 200, or within 10 lbs of it.

Great workout today. Did chest and arms with my bro and a bad *** female. Shes so hot..Dominican. crazy attractive.Gorgeous, fit, amazing color, tiny with that DR curvy body, and cool as hell, I dig her tough. Oh and she's married. :frown: lol. My dude is going for his pro card this weekend, the show is in Morocco so we got one last workout in together before he goes. His body is crazy too, dude is a tank. Natty too. Super motivating for me. He said he plans to go to the next level too, olympia and whatnot and is def planning to run cycles simply because we all know he has no choice.

Great workout today. Did chest and arms with my bro and a bad *** female. Shes so hot..Dominican. crazy attractive.Gorgeous, fit, amazing color, tiny with that DR curvy body, and cool as hell, I dig her tough. Oh and she's married. :frown: lol. My dude is going for his pro card this weekend, the show is in Morocco so we got one last workout in together before he goes. His body is crazy too, dude is a tank. Natty too. Super motivating for me. He said he plans to go to the next level too, olympia and whatnot and is def planning to run cycles simply because we all know he has no choice.

how old is he, and good luck. Seems most people start juicing when they are older/muscles have matured. They give cars like Big Ramy flack because its said he started juicing way too early

Because I dont deadlift to make gains in my forearms. I do it for my lower back. My grip strength isn't as strong as my back is. My grip gives out before my back gives out which is detrimental to the gains im tryna make. 

Dont be a fool now. Do u even lift?
You soundin' real naive/borderline stupid. I would help, ain't no use. You probably curl in the squat rack.

#youmustbenewhere
Been lifting for 7 years on and Off first 4 in HS. 

Most of the people here use straps for pull days. Pretty sure just about every regular here uses them.

Your reply is I sound dumb, but no explanation on how I sound dumb. Typical line for those who got nothing to say. Take your L and keep it moving.

Last edited:
Just finished up with back and bi. Been getting to the gym alot later because of work but like the empty gym.

if anyone is in the san jose/milpitas area and needs some help hit me up. Saw two others meet up, thought that was dope. Nt gym summit? Lol

I can finally start lifting again since my accident whoo whoo

Now I want to target my shoulders "only"

Is this ok

Also should I do it separate cables

or together to target my middle back

i guarantee wolverine is on TRT.
it's only logical to add more anabolics to get to a certain body type by a deadline. they have access to the best everything. if the longevity of my million dollar career depended on it, best believe i'd do cycles.

i have no proof though so.....

Been lifting for 7 years on and Off first 4 in HS. 

Most of the people here use straps for pull days. Pretty sure just about every regular here uses them.

Your reply is I sound dumb, but no explanation on how I sound dumb. Typical line for those who got nothing to say. Take your L and keep it moving.

#coolstatsbro

Go use straps when you do pullups.

In any case, you're the one who mentioned you felt like cheating when using straps, so, I told you how I felt then you caught feelings and felt the need to defend yourself for using them.

This will be the last response to you, agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom