STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I eat egg whites 6 days a week. What y'all know bout that ketchup on them?

Thats my ish baby 
smokin.gif

Really? We program it at least once a month, at least for advanced folks. It's challenging and taxing.

For beginners it is extremely intimidating just watching someone do it, :lol:.

Well I've done part of the complex (power clean to front squat to push press), but never the full bear complex.

I maxed out @ 105 full 7 reps not losing grip....been dealing with an injured wrist, so I'm just now getting back into my front squat again...that's what gave me the most problem, besides fatigued shoulders at the last rounds

We didn't do it for time, it was simply to completion...my shoulders are dead!

This week we also did Glen so my whole upper body feels destroyed...love it tho..

ive eaten at least 8 eggs a day for at least a year and half know (just egg white recently) when i go full fledged bulk probably a wk and half from know ill throw in 2 whole egg, simple inexpensive healthy meal

for you guys that eat a lot of eggs, get them at costco/sams club

dirt cheap for top quality

Went for a deep tissue massage tonight (first time ever going for a professional massage) and...

AMAZING. Having never had one professionally done until tonight, my body feels so relaxed and no longer tense. From months/years of lifting and other physical activity, I highly recommend you all go for a massage. Rubbed down from head to toe for an hour straight. Got me feeling loose and brand new at the moment :pimp:

And fortunately, I had a female masseuse.

for the guys that are not cutting, why arent chu guys eating the yolk? whole eggs is one of the best protein sources.
liquid egg whites have the same about of protein but only 25 calls per serving so I can load up on those without it being very many calories. I mix it in with one full egg and it tastes gucci.

is there a certain way you're supposed to make the eggs so that they're healthy? or are all eggs healthy (like are fried eggs healthy)?

you have pix? you always allude to how ripped you are/were and how stuff has benefited you and how certain stuff is unnecessary, but I dont remember seeing any footage. Quite a few folks humble brag with no footage..Can't hurt to hit the homies with that 'how I'm living' pose.

Has to be trolling...

Tired of eggs?

Chicken Breast
Eggs
Veggies

Pillars to any diet, at least mine. I don't like fish, love red meat but I try to limit consumption of it. Cheap way to get protein.

im trolling by being tired of eggs? son i ate almost 10 eggs a day, everyday.

it was delicious but its just gross to look back

U just don't know how to make eggs the right way.

i only eat eggs scrambled so yea

eat 10 eggs for half a year and tell me if you love em. im not exaggerating, my friends all thought it was disgusting. ill be back to eat eggs again like that when i cut, i just dont care now to be honest :lol:

I been eating eggs just about everyday for yearsssss... but yeah if your not throwing any veggies like
Its most likely not going to taste good. I cant eat it without veggies.

Been eating 3-4 organic eggs (over easy or scrambled) cooked in coconut oil with 3-4 pieces of bacon for the past year. I stay full off them healthy fats and protein. Keeps my *** away from them donuts every morning.

Sorry that I'm a card-carrying member of Americans for a Soy-free America...
What's an arimidex?

I got my yearly check-up with my DR tomorrow. In the past I kind of just do whatever tests he suggests, but I want to get some data on various things (cholesterol etc.) so I can better track and experiment on myself. What do those of you who go to the DR and are male mid-20s generally get done with your yearly check-up?

sugar levels
HDL
LDL
triglycerides
BMI
weight
waist

hmmmmmm, I think that was it. My Dr. also told me I was low in Vitamin D (something I didn't ask for necessarily but she included it in her report) I don't ask for any of the stuff either, it just kinda comes standard with my well-women's check up. I also got a free check-up from my job. Only other thing I'd ask is sodium levels.

gonna do shoulders and traps today. had soccer sunday...tuesday...and yesterday...my legs are beat...did chest on monday.

Shoulders today
Bi's and back tomorrow

anyone have a workout or some type of plan that I can do while i recovery from this dislocated shoulder?

anyone have a workout or some type of plan that I can do while i recovery from this dislocated shoulder?
I separated my shoulder about 5 months ago and all i did for a few months was lower body workouts (box jumps, airdyne, running, bodyweight squats, etc). Once my shoulder was able to hold the barbell, i starting squatting (back and front). I also did kb work using my non-injured arm (one arm kettlebell swings, thrusters, cleans, etc). Before every workout and at home, i did some PT strengthening exercises.

you have pix? you always allude to how ripped you are/were and how stuff has benefited you and how certain stuff is unnecessary, but I dont remember seeing any footage. Quite a few folks humble brag with no footage..Can't hurt to hit the homies with that 'how I'm living' pose.

Has to be trolling...

Tired of eggs?

Chicken Breast
Eggs
Veggies

Pillars to any diet, at least mine. I don't like fish, love red meat but I try to limit consumption of it. Cheap way to get protein.

im trolling by being tired of eggs? son i ate almost 10 eggs a day, everyday.

it was delicious but its just gross to look back

U just don't know how to make eggs the right way.

i only eat eggs scrambled so yea

eat 10 eggs for half a year and tell me if you love em. im not exaggerating, my friends all thought it was disgusting. ill be back to eat eggs again like that when i cut, i just dont care now to be honest :lol:

I been eating eggs just about everyday for yearsssss... but yeah if your not throwing any veggies like
Its most likely not going to taste good. I cant eat it without veggies.

looks like the effects of drinking too much....I'm straight on that.

Back
Top Bottom