STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

gym was empty tonight, probably because it was snowing like crazy and roads were terrible.

dat didnt stop me doe :pimp:

I'm curious for the dudes that live in areas that get heavy snow and such....how does your workout schedule become affected when you have a heavy blizzard when you can't/aren't advised to drive at all?

I come from Southern CA so there's none of this, just around 10 rain falls per year so I'm just curious.

I either dont go or I have a kettle bell and a workout dvd at home

Supposed to get a foot tmrw here in Boston :x

Last edited:
WHY TO BE JACKED AND SHREDDED,,

first off disclaimer, this is not made up or exegareted, this is as it happened.

this serves no self glorifying purpose, this is to encourage the out of shapeos and the ones in shape to stay in shape.

first things first, new years night where all the women want some,they drunk, they are more open.you make sure to smell good and be dressed good. this means, not ultra tight pullover or tanktop, but just somewhat tight tshirt with not too long sleeves, so the guns are discreetly visible.

So, I satnd there before the bar-club and smoke a cig, inside numerous, countless women who were with their "best-compromise-lest-evil"choice of "boyfrend" have already eye raped me to a point where its embarassing for all involved.they act like someone who has just seen a lambo for forst time in person and is overwhlemed not knwoing where to look at and in what order.

ok, so standing outside, clandsetlinely, discretly, as if its coincidental, holding the abs tight and the arms slightly under contraction, now coming walking along 2 girls.

my senses can tell from afar they want some. as they aproaching, i hear the one of them "dammn, look at him", so i put on the multi million dollar hollywood smile and say hapy new years.

they come straight at me and they go"Look at him, hes pure muscle"(they talking about my shreddedness, make note, they dont say hes big guy, they say hes allmuscle,). and then they go on "so sexy"blbla and ask me if i will allow them to touch my arms. i tell them go ahead.they do so,and procedd to touch my chest,and abs, through the tshirt.

they ask if im with the chippendales.i reply no, im better than them.

by now, a slight female crowd is gathering around the spot, observing whats happening,the air is bathedin the breath of salivating mouths, glazing eyes.they realize the better of the marlboro man is standing infront of them.

I keep my cool under the pressure, and now think is the moment for the following.

I ask them "perhaps you want see the abs" they say yes, so i lift the shirt, exposing rock hard chiseled midsection.

now one woman comes and asks if she can lick them, i say sure.

now estrogenig chain reaction breaks loose, they ask do you have facebook(nah i dont).

another comes and tells me her number loudly as very fisrt thing, haha as if id memorize it.

they arnt  holding back at this point, all the ladylike behaviour is thrown out of the window, my new shirt is now in acute danger of being torn apart.

I tell them all to calm down, i love them all, but one at a time.

then i annonce my phone number and they get their phones out to store my number, as if its a special moment at a michael jackson concert-gig.they ask to take pics etc blabla,i let them.

I dont say i like one in particular, i tell them can "get at me" any time, the lot of them.

The situation calms down after this, i pick one and go on to spent the rest of night celebrating new year eve with.

In conclusion, the mroal of the story is, when you have the look and bit charme, you get away with almost everything,right in their faces. do not overthink what women might think or do next.let them come at you. do not think too much, better spend more time in the gym, less time eating.

then earn your reward at snipping with the fingers.

This isnt even the whole evening,this is just to get the point across.

You got one life, sitting at home and saying its not worth the effort, force feeding yourself with oreos, this is thworing your life in the garbage bin, dont cinfuse this fattie behaivour with "enjoying life".

Are the gym session great fun,where you blast the muscles into deel pain zone with 20lbs dumbbells tops ?hellno.its not a nice warm feeling, theres easier ways to spend the day. are the cardio sessions where your lungs scream for air, where you heart feels like youre gonna **** or vomit it out fun? is the burning feel in all fibres fun?hell no.

Is the cardio boring? yes.

Is eating mostly fish, egg whites, canned cat food and other pale tasting foods enjoyable?not really.

Are the hunger attacks,the hunger bangs and the almost panick like hunger attacks to go through great fun?they certainly arent.

theres more comfortbale things to do.but can all do them after the gym.

Is it worth it?

Well if youre into women and like woman flying at you like flies to ****, then its all worth it.

Happy new year to all.that said,stop the excuses and sedantery lifestyle.

lay the fork down once in a while, you risking to swallow it one day by accident or something
smile.gif

People really chucking down cat food?

News to me...
rack itself is $700. spent $2300 on the rack, the bar and 500lbs of bumper plates. everything is rogue and really good quality. if you're going to get bumpers dont get the hi techs they are indestructible but soooooo freaken thick that you can barely get 4 plates(405lbs) on the bar. had to invest in some metal plates.

that mini deadlift jack is freaken awesome. :smokin
just came in her to reply to you, that rack is dope man. Wish I had money laying around to buy new plates. I have 600 lbs worth of weights, but they're kinda rusty. Just waiting for the lockjaw one of these days lol.

People really chucking down cat food?

News to me...

I don't know about cat food, but I've read some stuff on the chans about teachers going on dog food bulks and stuff lol. Something about over 100g of protein per can haha\

take that with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Back still sore...did legs two days ago and kept it light so didn't hurt my back but its a little sore from squats.

Gonna do back and bi's today. I still hate my new gym...but got a quote from Merrit in bmore - $76 i pay $45 for the MAC. Sooooo might just stay.....but i am going to have to get creative today

There is no T-Bar holder....nor does there appear to be an open corner with the rubber flooring to just pin the bar...idk what i am going to do. Might just do barbell rows on the bench (pull bar off rack place on bench and row...im tall-ish so range of motion is still ok)....then do single arm cable rows...lat pull downs then close grip pull downs....maybe single arm DB rows? Then bi's

I miss my old gym :frown:

i thought the 'cat food' steeze was just hyperbole for cans of tuna..? dudes really out here eating Purina?

I think the issue people have with most resolutioners is that they go to the gym for hype. That's reinforced by the fact that you'll only see a handful of resolutioners by April.

If you know you need to change, why are you waiting for a specific date rather than starting immediately?

Lord, lord, lord man I ain't done **** in like 3 weeks!!

:smh:

Sucks cuz I know the gym for the next 2 months will be crazy, even moreso than it already was... dah well, I gotta back into the swing of things. This lazy fog I'm in I gotta snap out of. I know not being at work doesn't help either.

I think the issue people have with most resolutioners is that they go to the gym for hype. That's reinforced by the fact that you'll only see a handful of resolutioners by April.

If you know you need to change, why are you waiting for a specific date rather than starting immediately?

To me, this is a lot like people saying "oh, I'm gonna start eating better on Monday". It's just a copout to allow people to be reckless because they think they are gonna make up for it.

Couldn't get myself up at 430 to go workout so I shall be there tonight! Ready to obliterate my chest! I probably had my best workout yesterday since probably July I straight killed myself in there. My motivation right now is through the roof! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Um, im confused. None of this makes sense to me.

For starters, if youre concerned about injury risk with a bench press how is doing an incline press safer? (Im hoping the answer isnt due to the reduction in weight)
its due to the angle your pressing.. especially at the bottom of the rep... 

nearly half of all pec tears are caused from the flat bench. 

Been getting into powerlifting and started training with more of a focus on my 3 main lifts. Was able to finally pull 600lbs. Been chasing it for a little bit now, almost ready for my first comp.

Impressive lift.
Vids?
:nerd:

Last edited:
How's dead-lifting in weight lifting shoes? I always assumed it's best to be flat footed.
idk about the technical jargon, but i wear adipower lifts when doing any leg exercise. it helps the foot stay grounded and level so you dont move around. helps you lift more through the hip too 

before my feet would move during a lift, going heavy for instance. the platform of the weightlifting shoes help you feel more stable. my knees dont get sore anymore either, but this is just my expericence with weightlifting shoes. 

this man knows what hes talking about. Benching 400++  gets old I gave it up a few years ago and traded it in for 20lbs dumbbells. 20 cables will also do the trick.

@team400bench  (once your in, your in for life)

@Gymelitist
naw bro, i only use straight cell tech and nitro tech stack along with band only workouts bro.  

Um, im confused. None of this makes sense to me.

For starters, if youre concerned about injury risk with a bench press how is doing an incline press safer? (Im hoping the answer isnt due to the reduction in weight)
its due to the angle your pressing.. especially at the bottom of the rep... 

nearly half of all pec tears are caused from the flat bench. 

IMO I think flat bench is safer than incline. I believe most bodybuilding injuries happen in the shoulder (not the pecs) just because people either don't warm up enough or just do press movements incorrectly or with too much weight.

Last edited:
@Dropten thanks man, I do have a vid. But I didnt record it on my phone, ill try to get it from my partner.

Back
Top Bottom