STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I want to try Chest/Back on the same day...

That's how I do arms. I alternate bicep/tricep exercises, and the pump is good.

I was able to do 135lbs on standing behind the neck Military press. My numbers are going up. I'm going to keep pushing it.

Why does it sound like a bad idea to you?

Because your intensity would have to give on one of those exercises. You can't be equally intense on back and chest. Why not put 100% of your focus and energy on chest one day then back the other? That way you're not cheating yourself.

In all honesty, not trying to start the whole debate on cross fit.

I'm just trying to figure out if this elitist mentality came from individuals that grew up not playing or excelling in sports growing up?

Is this the "in crowd" you always wanted to be in?

I like crossfit, I just don't like the attitudes that come along with majority of the jbronis.

Oh, and Kipling is the one thing I hate most in fitness, closely followed by quarter reps.

Most that compete are college level athletes. You do have those that do it just to get fit, but tons have athletic backgrounds. The competition aspect is a huge draw. Firefighters are big in the community as well.

Attitude is what it is. Look at the attitude from the bb crowd. At least you can say CF'ers are inclusive douche bags as opposed to exclusive douche bags. :lol:

End of the day getting fit and strong is all that matters. Everything else is just a bonus.

Nike isn't in as much as they would like to be, but I'm sure they are they are licking their chops waiting for the exclusive deal to expire.

These finally came in...

Gainz will be made.

did you end up using the 20% off from eastbay for your romaleos?

just checked right now and they reupped the code, and they have a FSR of adipowers :smokin

Because your intensity would have to give on one of those exercises. You can't be equally intense on back and chest. Why not put 100% of your focus and energy on chest one day then back the other? That way you're not cheating yourself.
It's really not that extreme dude. Plenty of dudes I know do FULL body workouts.

Man I hate coming home from school for long breaks....no gym membership and end up eating **** and going out and drinking every night. Especially right now while I'm cutting...:smh:

did you end up using the 20% off from eastbay for your romaleos?

just checked right now and they reupped the code, and they have a FSR of adipowers :smokin

I did use the code. Tempted to return them if I can get adipowers. Nothing against Romaleos, adipowers just fit better on me. Would keep both but that's a lot of dough.

Freeze that sounds like a blast.
Repped

Mind sharing some pics you took?

Yeah get some pictures on Freeze, Sounds like it was a great event from everyone that has talked about it,

Im hoping to get to BodyPower here in the UK in June, Looking forward to meeting P.O.G :lol:

I do behind the neck once in a while, but I only go as far the top-middle of the back of my head (aka my arms are at >90 angle) with lots of control. Listen to your body.

Back
Top Bottom